Grandma Shares with a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fine the way you are honey," Lily assured her grandson. "But you are very large down there."

"Maybe it's because I spend a lot of time pulling on it," Preston wondered aloud as he looked down at the over-sized monstrosity that he held at the base. "Never saw other guys so I didn't really know. That's what I get for being stuck at home with no friends."

"You have that lady Renata," Lily suggested as she knelt on the bed, her eyes fixed on her grandson's swollen organ.

"And you Grandma," Preston reminded her. "You're my friend aren't you?"

"Of course honey."

"Well then?" Preston asked with his doe-like eyes looking melancholy, the innocence of his face not matching up with the crimson spear he was slowly stroking. " Can I meet your friend later?"

"We'll see," Lily said with a sigh.

"I'll be ready Grandma," Preston assured her before adding, "I've never seen a lady with big boobies before. Can I just put it in a little bit? It feels so tight in your cunny."

"Cunny?"

"That's what Renata calls her you-know-what," Preston explained. "Hers feels really good but it isn't as tight as your cunny. Please Grandma?"

"Here," Lily relented with a sigh as she knee-walked to Preston's side and slid the sheet down his legs, which were as smooth as her own. "How about this instead?"

"Oh good," Preston said as she took her grandson's erection in hand and leaned down, letting her lips slid over the taut knob. "You do that really good Grandma."

Lily's head bobbed up and down as her mouth took in all of the massive organ as she could, her lips getting almost halfway down with each bob.

"Gonna shoot really soon Grandma," Preston said as he reached down and squeezed her hanging teat. "Here it comes."

Preston's groan came as Lily felt the rush of semen surge through the organ, and as he spurted she blocked the spurts with her tongue and the roof of her mouth, letting most of the cum slide out of the corners of her mouth as she sucked and pumped the lad until he went limp.

"There!" Lily announced as she let go of his now-flaccid organ and climbed off the bed. "Now I have to get dressed and you need a shower."

"Thank you Grandma," the frail looking little guy said as he got up and hugged her before waddling out of the room, the dimples in his buttocks making her smile.

"Forgot my slippers," Preston declared as he ducked back into the room while Lily was putting the bra on, and despite herself her eyes went to the now flaccid penis which swayed like the trunk of an elephant as he walked, the way it looked out of place on his boyish body looking both absurd and erotic.

"I need help," Lily declared to no one, and she wondered whether involving her friend and lover who was even more depraved that she was would be the right kind of help.

"Maybe I should called Father Provost for guidance?" she said to herself as she looked at the phone. "Disguise my voice or something?"

She shook her head at that absurd notion, but she was still torn about picking up that phone and calling Alice.

"That would guarantee me a spot in hell," she mumbled as she went towards the kitchen to make Preston lunch.

The bathroom door was open as she passed and her grandson was just stepping behind the shower curtain, the dimples in his pale butt making her heart flutter.

"Get a grip," Lily told herself. "Get a grip."

***

Thank you for reading.

12