All Comments on 'Grandmother and Summer Break'

by zooker69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Keep up the great work, a great story!

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
I thought it was really good, especially for a 1st story!

Thanks for a real Five Star read. I'll be looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a grammy

loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Very hot, thanks! I'll be looking for the next stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

loved it ,it was a great story,like how it started and ended.like to hear more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice short story

Well done. This type of relationship can be very beneficial to both. More older women should try, they are still desirable to young men.

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

I loved it/ what a great job you did. ty for sharing it with us/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I noticed that this guy takes notice of a lot of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely amazing. Please write some more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pretty good

pretty good, though I've never read someone preparing and eating so much food in a story, but yeah, pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i wanna do this

I want to experience that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Wow!!

Granny's need dick too!!!!! Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

That was a nice read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Memories

A well written story full of love. You show the affection between them as the story progresses. It's a strange relationship between a Grandmother and Grandson as the years unwind far different to Mother and Son.

A similar thing happened with my Grandmother. Grandfather had passed away some years earlier. Shame as they never had many years retirement together. My Dad, older brother and I used to go round to help Granny. Gran only lived round the corner. Over the years brother and I would have to go round to our Grandparents after school.

My brother left school so only I would go round to our grandparents, we I had long chats about our lives, my education and the future. We became quite close. I didn't need to go round to see my Grand parents but enjoyed it, could have gone straight home as I was old enough and trusted to take care of myself.

When Gran and Granddad went on holiday I would house sit for security.

Unfortunately it was while on holiday Granddad was taken ill and hospitalised in Devon.

Gran came home and I was asked to live at Grans. Granddad was transferred to a local hospital so I stayed with Gran. I had left school and gone to Technical College to train as an Electrician. I had passed my driving test and was put on Granddads car insurance. Very handy as I had a girl friend but had to run Gran around. I had plenty of freedom living at Grans, no parents going on about late nights with my girlfriend.

Gran and I would have our chats and asked about my studies and Doreen my girlfriend, once she embarrassed me and asked if we were practicing safe sex.

Granddad never came out of hospital and sadly passed away. Gran of course took it badly but it was expected. At this time I spent more time with Gran and less time with Doreen.

Gran said to me one day when we were chatting "You don't have to spend so much time with me, surely your sex life is suffering".

Stuttering I said "Yes, but we're not getting on".

"Poor thing" Gran said "at your age your Granddad wanted it every night".

I replied with a surprised "Every night, lucky you" I said jovially.

"Well not every night" Gran said "as you know there is a time in the month we shouldn't do it".

"Understand Gran", and tapped my nose "you needed a rest", we both laughed.

"You youngsters", Gran said. "Trouble is now I'm available 24/7, I've no one to take advantage of me".

"Shame".

Changing the subject Gran got up and said "Cuppa", walked to the kitchen wigging her hips.

It got me thinking, she's still got a good body, goes 'in and out' in the right places. Not as good as Doreen's as she has pert breasts and a slim waist but Gran's bum is better, more of a Rubens bottom. When Gran wiggled her bottom and her skirt floated it looked good. Gran has a 'nice handful', I could give that a playful slap.

Gran came back with the tea and put it down. "Give us a twirl Anthea', I said.

Gran took it in good fun, turned round with her hands above her head wiggling her hips again. "Anything else, Sir", looking me in the eye.

Thinking I said "Can you still touch your toes Gran".

Frowning she looked at me, "Of course", turned round, lifted her hands above her head and bent forward and nearly touched her toes. On the second attempt Gran did touch them.

I sat forward and slapped her bum playfully and cladded my hands in approval.

"Oh" she said "not bad for a nearly 70 year old", then looking me in the eye said "you only wanted to see my knickers. Drink your tea".

"Couldn't see them" I said chuckling "your skirt is too long, surprised you ware any Gran and they would be like ships sales". I knew they wasn't as I'd seen them in the dirty wash.

Drinking our tea Gran said "Cheeky sod, might not be as small and decorative as Doreen's" then jovially "I'm built for comfort not speed".

"I'll take the cups out Gran".

With that I received a hard slap on the bum.

"I owe you that for the one you gave me and your comments about my Granny draws".

When I came back from the kitchen and pretending to rub my sore bottom said "I'll put across my knee".

"You and who's Army" Gran said smiling.

"Right" I said pulling her off the settee then sitting down pulled Gran on top of my lap. Didn't find much resistance in our playful game. Smacked her on her behind gently.

"Harder" Gran said and wiggled her hips on my groin. So I did. "Not that hard" and moved her hands across to her bottom. This made her balance on me groin again and sent a nice felling down my body.

"Sorry" I said and lifted her hands off her bottom and said "I'll rub it better". As I said Gran has a nice Rubens bum and as I massaged it, it wobbled nicely.

"It's not a play thing" Gran said.

"Bet it has been" I said.

"Well, not for a long time" Gran said.

With that I gave her another playful slap.

"Ahhh" she said and wiggled her hips on my groin again, by this time I was twitching in my pants, Gran must have known.

Grans skirt had rode up her legs to the back of her knees when I put across my lap. Still massaging her bottom I manoeuvred her skirt higher up her thighs.

"What are you doing" Gran slurred obviously felling her skirt raising along her legs.

"Just playing Gran".

"What, 'Doctors & Nurses', your a bit old for that" Gran said. "I'm enjoying the massaging and attention, been a long time".

That gave me the permission to continue. Taking one hand from Grans bum I placed my hand under her skirt and on to her knickers and continued massaging. Lifting her skirt with my other hand to her waist placed my hand back on her bottom. They were a granny conventional white but hipsters not full coverage.

"Happy"

"Who wouldn't be Gran", with that I placed a right hand inside the leg of her knickers and across the cheeks or her Rubens bum. With my other hand I caressed Grans back.

Gran purred "Don't remember giving you permission for access".

"Complaining" I said.

"Can I phone a friend" Gran said.

"I'm the best friend you have and I've given permission" I said. With that I took my hand out of knickers and with both hands went to her hips and started pulling her knickers down over her bum.

"No Brian please"

"Yes Brian please" was my reply. "Lift your hips".

"No" but her emotions over took her conscious and lifted her hips so I pulled her knickers over her bottom, down her legs to her knees. My twitching penis freed itself and I straightened it up in my pants with my left hand. Gran lowered her hips on to my hard-on and with my right hand removed her knickers over her ankles and feet to my nose. The aroma was beautiful and her knickers damp.

"Oh my god" Gran said "is that you".

"Afraid so, Gran, sorry", moving my hand to her bum and other to caressing her back.

"Don't be, feels good", rubbing her hips around over my penis.

Taking advantage of Grans inflamed sexual arousal I ran my fingers over the crack of her bum, trying to gain access to her virgina. "Gran" I said. Gran knew what I was asking and spread her legs putting a foot on to the carpet to support herself. This gave me access to her virgina which was sopping wet with her juice's running into her pubic hair.

After parting her lips I found her clitoris.

Gran drew in her breath saying "Brian, Brian". With that she convulsed and climaxed. I continued caressing her clitoris till her climax subsided.

Gran lay across me quietly sobbing not speaking.

After a while Gran broke the silence and said "You naughty grandson Brian", with a pause and chuckle "you've taken advantage of an old lady".

"Me" I exclaimed questionably, "I'm just an innocent grandchild".

"Innocent and grandchild I wouldn't put in a sentence referring to you Brian", and bringing her leg off the carpet and turning on my lap I was able to now see Grans virgina in bloom and put my hand on it.

Gran put her hands round my neck, looked me in the eyes and said "You have the advantage over me, I'm partially clothed you are still fully clothed with a growth in your pants I need to examine and you playing with my wrinkled old fanny", with that we kissed first a quick peck then a passionate kiss.

With the lingering kiss I held onto Gran while playing with her saturated virgina and clitoris. It wasn't long before Gran climaxed again and our kiss broke. Gran I said "This relationship is a bit one sided. You've climaxed twice and your sat on me penis, squashing it".

"Well grandson, its only pay back time for all the times I've had to patch you up from falls and the like over the years". Kissing me again then giving me the 'evil eye' said "What if I look at the growth in your pants and kiss it better, then when you are well enough see what we can do to aid your recovery".

Jovially I said "Well you still have assets I want to inspect" raising my hand to cover Grans breast over her blouse "and take a closer look at the wrinkled old fanny you referred to and see if it might appreciate an oral injection and some light chewing".

"My dear grandson Brian, well we seam to have a plan and when you run out of stamina, I'll get on top of you and carry out a terminology I once heard 'Fuck your brains out', what do you say".

"Don't swear Gran".

"I only swear when it slips out" we laughed, "now get me into bed".

With that our relationship developed, Doreen got the elbow and Gran and I thought each other for years.

Sorry I've gone on a bit, but the memories.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This reads as thought it had been written by a robot..

..and not even a very consistent one. First he has a car, then when it turns out he needs to be able to carry supplies, it turns into a pickup. First the journey is to take 5-6 hours, then when he arrives she prepares him a light lunch.. maybe you meant 'late'. Then there's the food obsession, plodding on all the way through. Wearying stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Grandmother's Reply

I really enjoyed this story for a number of reasons. Firstly, it is extremely erotic and got me aroused to the point where I had to make myself come. Secondly, it is also a warm, human story about believable people, not just sex robots. David and his grandmother have real emotions; their relationship is based not just upon desire (although obviously that is a strong element) but also upon love, tenderness and caring, and this is as much of a turn-on for me as the actual sex. Thirdly, I loved the story because I am myself in a sexual and romantic relationship with my hot young grandson. (I am in my fifties, he in his late teens). He comes to stay with me regularly, and whenever he does find that we just cannot keep our hands off one another and spend most of the time making love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but no need to shave pussy

Why have her shave her pussy? Salt and pepper pubes are sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Celestial Feeling

Full Five-Stars for this Grandmother-Grandson sex story! It builds up the tempo, raising the feelings to a celestial level. This union across the generations is simply sublime, bordering on the Divine. It is something out of the world, with intimations of a heavenly bliss in such a union of Grandma-Grandson.

The Grandmother gives in for a rub, but lets down the guard to soon grab the dick of her Grandson for a blow job. The erotica in Grandma-Grandson is grander than the sex between Mom-Son. It is far more sensuous and satisfying than any other similar relationships.

The lingering sense of guilt is meaningless, as there is no taboo in a consensual commitment and to satisfy an aging beauty like the Grandma. Ramesh. Ramesh69691@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grandma

My grandmother and i fucked for years... days and nights full of pleasures oral, pussy and anal sex as much as we wanted we were always home alone... we even slept together at night i was 6 yrs old woow amaizng times.. would vome.on her pussy 9 to 10 times a day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

then the anal. standard 3 stars for any anal...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nothing better

There's nothing better than a grandmother's pussy. I know because I fuck mine whenever I visit her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story gave it a 5 please continue with another chapter!

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 1 year ago

A nice enjoyable read, thank you 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous