All Comments on 'Grandmother Joann'

by grandmasboy1985

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
bucco40bucco40about 8 years ago
More exploring please

Please tell me you are doing a follow up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Grandmother

you must write more this is great give us more!

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 8 years ago
Make it longer

i love those kinds of Stories Grandson and Grandmommy together. no guilt no nothing beautiful but pls make the next stories a little longer

5 stars btw :)

20silverock1620silverock16about 8 years ago
Very Good

Great story! please ...more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story, it sounded so simple and casual with no guilt, just the way it shoul be.

No silly padding, no trash, no rediculous unbelievable chat and a good length.

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

Enjoyed your story & I hope you write additional chapters! Maybe Granny could bring some of her lady friends to join the fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Good story, but in serious need of editing. LOTS of grammar/spelling/syntax errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A good first story

The early critical comments back in March are good and well intended. Write again and again, getting better each time. This story wasn't too short, but certainly could be followed by a second chapter, carefully done to develop a loving relationship between him and his grandmother. Always keep it simple and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story! The dirty talk was hot!!

Hot story! Love the dirty talk!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good granny

envious of that granson

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago
A very sexy story.

I have a sexy Grandmother like that but for me Granny educated. Let me explain. My Granny used to play with my bottom when I was young and we also used to bath together. Mum said at about 9 or 10 we were too old to bath together. Gran said she should still wash my back.

When I stayed over a Gran and Grandads Gran said we could still bath together but it should be our secret. By then I knew it was naughty but enjoyed being with Gran. As I came into puberty I would have an erection in the bath and took more notice of Gran. Well of course I was curious of a woman's body and as I could only see Gran's had to keep the opportunity open.

Gran would undress in the bathroom so I would see her bra and knickers and watch her remove them most times. Noticed Gran always looked inside her knickers when she took them off. I had seen every part of her body, boobs, bottom and virgina but covered with hair. I had fluffy hair around my penis. Gran's was greyish with streaky dark strands.

As I said I was in puberty so would often get a hard-on in the bath, looking at Gran's body done that. I was always staring at Grans boobs as they wobbled about and when Gran washed them her nipples would become erect. Gran noticed my inquisitiveness and would look at my penis when hard.

Staying with Gran one weekend while Grandad was on a golf weekend we were bathing together as usual.

Gran said "I can see you keep getting aroused in the bath with me and I know you have sex education at school. You keep studying my breasts, do you think it's time we stopped bathing together".

"We are having sex education at school Gran and 'no' I enjoy our bathing together", I said "sorry you noticed my penis Gran getting stiff. Do you want to stop the bathing?"

"No of course not, it's just you are growing into a man, my love and you wont be my little boy any more".

"Good, and we save water Gran".

"Quite right" Gran said. "Do you also have sexual hygiene education at school Brian?"

"We are told to keep our bodies clean Gran".

"Good, now your Mum told me you are having 'wet dreams' all quite natural" Gran said.

I went bright red.

"Sorry Brian didn't mean to embarrass you love. It's all part of growing up and becoming a man. Now you remember when you were a young boy your Mum and I when bathing you we would pull your foreskin back and clean round the head?".

Bright red again "Yes Gran"

"Sorry Brian but let me finish to save you more embarrassment 'I've started so I'll finish' as the saying goes", Gran chuckled. "Well are you doing it daily as it's very important now you are becoming a man?"

"Only sometimes Gran, sorry but not daily. Should I and why?" I replied not so embarrassed now.

"Well Brian now you have these erections, the head of your penis becomes wet with your juices under your foreskin as you know".

"Yes I know but don' understand why Gran".

"It's all about personal hygiene, all quite natural like when we have a wee. Urine can smell as you will know. Ladies always wipe themselves and men always shake there penis's or 'knock the drops off', ideally we should wash ourselves but no always convenient".

I nodded in acknowledgement.

Gran went on "Now the juice's on your penis head go crusty after the ejaculation. This happens at night when you are asleep, you might have had a sexy dream about a girl. So every day when you wash, for your own benefit please pull your foreskin back over the your penis head and with a flannel or wet tissue clean all round it especially where the head joins the shaft of your penis. Are you familiar with these parts of your penis Brian?"

"Yes Gran I am and thank you for explaining. Dad has said something along those lines but never explained in detail like you did".

"Good, glad you understand Brian" Gran said. "Now show me you have learnt and clean yourself".

"Gran" I exclaimed "I'll do it later".

"No you won't or I'll do it for you as I used too" Gran stated sternly with a smile.

"Okay Gran. If I must. Pass the flannel please".

I eased my foreskin over the head and shook it under the water.

"Show me" Gran said passing me the flannel.

Easing my body up so my body was out of the water showed Gran my penis with the foreskin pulled over the head.

Gran nodded saying "Good boy".

I lowered my body back into the bath and took the flannel from Gran and proceeded to clean myself.

"Gently Brian you don't want to make it sore".

"Thanks Gran" I said then "Gran have you ever noticed my penis smelling?"

"Well sometimes I think Brian. But that won't be a problem in the future will it" with a chuckle.

"No Gran, promise".

Gran looked serious saying "Can I porch another subject that's related but you don't have to answer, it's my turn to be embarrassed, I can fell myself going red".

"Go on Gran, we are having a good chat you are being kind to me, don't be embarrassed. If you are going to ask if I've had sex the answer is no".

"No not that" Gran said but a step in the right direction. Looking me straight in the eyes Gran said "Do you masturbate, now I've said it. Don't need to answer Brian".

"Ha, ha, you shouldn't be embarrassed Gran but it's good to see your cheeks flushed ha, ha" I joshed "but to answer your question 'yes' I do Gran. We've been over it sex education and we were told girls do it".

"That's correct Brian and do you enjoy it, the masturbating".

"Yes I do, we are hold it's quite normal Gran".

"Correct again and there are better things to come" Gran said with a smile, "but we won't go into that".

"Now Brian we have had a very adult chat today, is there anything you want to discus with me".

"Can't think of anything Garn. We have learnt where babies come from and how to make them by planting a man's seed into a ladies virgina and that they grow in a ladies tummy for 9 months then come out of the virgina. Also about contraception about not to make babies because sex is enjoyable".

"You're a good learner Brian and covered a lot. Just one point about the sexual act, it's not 'sex' but 'love making' and with consent that's important and will give you more enjoyment and pleasure for the both of you". Gran said.

"Now I have thought of something while you have been explaining. Two questions, one, your nipples become pointed when you wash your breasts, why? I know that is how babies are fed and mothers milk is the best. Question two, I know babies come out of a ladies virgina but ........ having seen yours although it's covered by hair it doesn't look big enough to have a baby?".

"You've embarrassed me but shouldn't as it's all human biology. Rest assured the virgina will open up big enough to squeeze a baby through as any mother will tell you, and although it hurts we normally go on to have another. The pleasure of children out weighs the short term pain.

Your first question about my nipples, well ladies often receive pleasure from men caressing there breasts, don't know if you have been told that? I nodded. It's an androgynous zone, plenty of time for you to learn about that, so I get excited when my breasts are touched even with a flannel that you have noticed. It's happening now, you are a bad influence on me Brian".

"Don't blame me Gran, tell Granddad, but you have excited me as you have noticed", I said with a grin.

"You cant put 'Granddad' and 'excite' in the same sentence with any meaningful content, but he tries, love him" Gran chuckled.

"Oh" I said.

"Anyway too your second question about the virgina or as they say the 'birth cannel'. The virgina is only a muscle like in your arm or leg, but they are around a bone. The vigina muscle expands and contracts depending on what it is being used for. As you know it's for sexual intercourse and birthing. Like any muscle needs to be exercised and you must tell your future wife and encourage her to do the exercises after for both your sakes", Gran winked at me.

"Now Brian you have only seen the outside of my virgina, and I'm not even blushing!! As you know your penis has to go inside the virgina so there is more to it than 'meets the eye' as they say. You will know by the size of your penis when erect how far it has to go inside, of course the virgina muscle has to expand to accommodate which it does amicable and is designed for that activity. I think I explained that very well without being embarrassed, what do you say Brian?

"Oh, thank you Gran. You done well. Thank you again, I didn't realise all that but can see the logic. You are good to me. My mind is in overdrive taking it all in and forming more questions. Shell we get out the bath as water is cooling and continue in the warm Gran?

"Good idea, dry off and put your dressing gown on and put the kettle on, I need a cuppa after all this talking. You get out first Brian, I'm a little shy and self conscious after all this intimate talking and sexual hygiene, and I don't suppose it will end here. Now go!!" Gran shouted jovially.

"Yes and okay, my mind is buzzing", leaned over into the bath and kissed Gran on the cheek, "you are special".

"GO" Gran shouted, then with a glint in her eye "you are only the second person in my life to see this much of my body, even my gynaecologist hasn't, but does knows me more intimately. Now go".

"Just a minute Gran, you've seen me naked all my life since the day I was born!"

"You're playing with words, you know dam well you know what I meant. In adulthood. I used to smack your bottom and I think you are due another, soon".

"You are so spiteful Gran, I used to like you", I said jovially.

"Bring the tea up to my bedroom so we can drink it while drying myself", said Gran.

Five minutes later I was taking the tea upstairs, I pushed the door open with my bottom as it wasn't closed "Here you are my special Gran", Gran had her dressing gown on and was combing her hair.

"You know how to 'butter a girl up' you smoothie Brian".

We sat on Gran's bed drinking our tea. We both had our dressing gowns on as it was early evening and Grandad was golfing. Kept trying to peek at Gran's breasts through her dressing gown.

"What are you looking at Brian".

"Just studying your dressing gown Gran".

"Oh yes, a likely story" Gran said chuckling "would this help, you can study the inside of my dressing gown" with that Gran opened her dressing gown allowing me to view her breasts.

Gran's nipples started to harden and stick out. Gran noticed her nipples protruding and closed her dressing gown.

"No Gran" I said hoarsely "open please" with that Gran pulled her dressing gown apart. "Gran you said when your nipples were hard you were excited".

"No Brian, I made an open comment about any females nipples being excited when in a sexual relationship".

"But Gran you are sexually excited, is it because of me and our conversation today" I said.

"Well Brian" Gran said stuttering "you had inquisitive eyes ..... and I knew what you were studying ...... and my dressing gown was the last thing on your mind. Must admit I enjoyed your inquisitive eyes, ..... Grandad doesn't look at me like you did and ...... I enjoyed showing you my breasts again Brian".

"For educational purpose's only Gran?" I stammered.

"No Brian, for my pleasure" Gran stuttered. "What about you, I thought I saw your dressing gown twitch involuntary just now".

"Correct Gran, you're observant" and pulled my dressing gown apart exposing my now rock hard penis"

"Oh my gosh, you are so much bigger than in the bath" Gran exclaimed.

I moved my hand down to my penis and gently played with it exposing the pre-cum around the head "What do you think Gran?".

"Put it away Brian, it's not right. I'm your Grandmother. What would your mother say?"

"She'll never know, will she?" I asked questioningly.

"Never" Gran stuttered.

"Now Gran I need my education expanding from our conversation in the bath. You said I've only seen the outside of your virgina, so now don't you think I should lean more about a females anatomy".

"Still 'no' Brian ...... it's ...... well ..... unusual ..... you ..... should ....... find a girlfriend. I'm old and it's not pretty like a youngsters".

"Gran I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't sure and you would say no, so please Gran".

"Brian, ..... I did wonder where our relationship was going after our mature chat today in the bath. I've ....... enjoyed admiring your body as you have grown from a boy to almost a man. Seen your puppy fat go and replaced by muscle, then your body hair fluff grew ...... over your body and voice change".

I opened my mouth to speak but Gran hushed me saying "Let me finish Darling".

"I was a naughty Granny and should have stopped as I saw you developing".

"But Gran ......." and was shut up again.

"Brian, ....... and as I saw your penis grow and testicles drop, can I say 'ball bag' Brian".

"Of course Gran" I mumbled.

"I couldn't resist all of you changing into the teenager you are now. Won't be long before you will be shaving", Gran softly spoke. "Tell me I'm not a silly old lady with a crush on my grandchild?"

"Gran ...... no of course not Gran, you are a beautiful lady that I love dearly. Gran ....... to be honest, ...... I've also enjoyed looking at your body and ...... exposing my body to you which I know was inappropriate and encouraged a .... stiffy in the bath to see your reaction".

"Brian ..... look at you now. Your penis is so large and so glad you have been exposing yourself to me. Your pre-cum is all over your hand but you only stroke it now and again, you must be ready to cum. You are bigger than granddad, wish he was blessed like you Dearing", Gran said breathing heavily.

"Gran ..... can I see your virgina now, I've been waiting so long to view it properly, for years and couldn't approach you to ask", I muttered.

"Of course Brian, if you had asked I would have refused ........ for 5 seconds", Gran chuckled and undone the belt on dressing gown.

"Gran you have pink knickers on!" I said in amazement.

"Look at your face, what an expression. Well there has to be some intrigue and teasing" Gran said laughing.

"Just get them off Gran" I said assertively.

"And if I don't?"

"Gran I'll have to smack your bum".

"You and who's Army Brian!!" Gran chuckled. "Now the next part of your sex education is the removal of your partners knickers in a gentlemanly fashion", Gran said "But take your dressing gown off first, must be some perks for me".

"Yes Mam" I saluted. Getting off the bed to remove my dressing gown then sitting on the bed close to Gran to do the deadly deed of removing Gran's knickers. Gran I'm shaking with anticipation".

"Be brave, the first time is the one you always remember and is over the quickest and most urgent. If my memories correct, youngsters are quick to recover and the second time is like a fine wine, you take time to taste it then swallow. It's all part of life's rich tapestry and learning curve. Believe me Brian you are the man for the job". Gran said confidently.

Looking down at Gran's body spread out almost bear with her breasts laying on her chest with her dressing gown under her, but her pink nickers covering her virgina which I'm eager to remove from her and continue my education.

"Gran you look so beautiful laying nearly there nude, your body has been a desire to me for ages and now I'm going to see you in all your glory".

"Brian I can't believe you see so much beauty in this old body of 60 years when there are so many young ladies of your own age with nice trim bodies".

Bending my head over and my hands either side of Gran's hips I kissed her tummy and kissed over her pink knickers down to her pubic area. "Gran your knickers are so wet and the aroma is astounding".

Gran put her hands on my head and groaned "Brian please don't tease me, I've waited so long for this. My pussy is on fire and I'm leaking my love juices, be a good boy and remove my panties".

Placing my hands on Gran's knickers "Raise your hips Gran, it's time to see what I most desire", as Grans hips raised I lifted my head so I could see her pink knickers as I pulled them down. As her virginal hair came into view I breathed in the aroma and saw close up Gran's love nest.

Slipping Gran's knickers over her thighs Gran put her bottom back onto her bed closing her legs and aloud me to remove her knickers over her knees down to her ankles and over her feet. I lifted her knickers to my nose and sucked in the sent and Gran was quite right her love juices had saturated her pink knickers.

My head went down to her love tunnel and kissed her, with my tongue I placed it into her juicy pussy. Gran was so wet I was exhilarated, moving my tongue between her pubic hair I licked her virgina absorbing Gran's juice into my mouth. Gran put her hands on my head, spred her legs and lifted her knees for me to have perfect access. I found Gran's clitoris and placed it on the end of my tongue where I was free to lick, suck and chew on it.

Gran moaned with pleasure and said "You've done this before, who's the lucky girl?" she moaned again "don't answer I'm jealous. Oh Brian this is so good but don't you want to make love to me Darling?".

"All in good time Gran, let me please you first and bring you to a climax".

"Thank you Brian, it won't be long if you keep your tongue working on my pussy. My climax is coming I'm going to flood you with my cum Brian", with that Gran climaxed into my face and convulsed to a shuddering tremor forcing my head deeper into her virgina. As her climax subsided I stopped tonguing and showered her sticky love tunnel with kisses. Gran cried.

"Oh Brian what have you done to me, that's the best ever orgasm, now just fuck me please".

"Pleasure Gran", I wiped my face with Gran's pink knickers then eased up her body till my penis was near the entrance to her virgina. "Gran I'm ready to enter you, do you mind, it's what I've wanted so long, I'm gasping for your body".

Gran found my penis and positioned it at her entrance. "Brian we've both wanted it for so long so. I can fell the head of your cock on my lips that you have tasted. You've been so patient. Put it in me, but slowly please. I can fell how big you are and I've seen how big you are, so gently slip into me".

With that slowly my penis enter Gran's love tunnel. Gran winched but never complained, her hand left my penis and she put both hands on my bottom and pulled me in. When into the hilt Gran said "Stop Brian, ...... let me savour this moment before your needs take over. Can you fell me squeezing you, your so large".

I started moving in and out of Gran, "Sorry Gran I can't stop myself I'm so close to coming".

"Go for it Darling, I understand, your needs are greater than mine, remember the first time. Faster, faster you can't hurt me, use me, I'm your fuck buddy to do with anything you want, when ever you want just keep fucking me, your naughty Granny needs her grandson to fill her with your spunk from your big hard cock. I'm cumming Brian, you've done it again, Oooohhhhh my gosh my Darling. Cum with me now, it's so good to be loved like this by someone so young and virile my with a cock that's so solid like a rock. Brian, Brian your naughty Granny needs your cum inside her".

With that Gran pulled my bottom hard into her and I shot my load of cum deep inside Gran. As my climax subsided I cried.

Gran cuddled me saying "Was that good or was that good for my new man? It was bloody good for me Brian you turned me into a wonton woman I'm pleased to say Darling".

"Gran that was so good, as they say 'there's no greater pleasure' and it's right".

"Glad you are happy Brian, now give your old Gran a kiss".

"Happy to oblige Gran", with that we kissed like we never had before.

My penis went limp and slipped out of Gran leaving a trail of cum over us both. I rolled off her and onto my side. "Gran next time can you get undressed, you still have your dressing gown on" I chuckled.

"Your cheeky, now you have lost your virginity", Gran jibbed "Wait till I tell your Mum what a stud you are, but I won't tell her how I know", we both laughed. "Well I'm ready for a cuppa and as you made the last one, suppose I'd better go down and make it, especially as I'm still dressed. You have a rest Brian as you will be preforming again soon, right".

"Hope so Gran" and blow her a kiss.

Gran came back with two cuppa's, we both love our tea. "Brian I'm leaking, I'll pop into the bathroom to clean up".

"Okay Gran".

We sat on the bed drinking our tea, when finished we got into bed for a cuddle. "Well Brian I must teach you some manners, a lady likes to be wooed before making love".

"What do you mean Gran".

"Well Brian, most men kiss there partner and whisper 'sweet nothings' in there ear. Then comes the caressing and wondering hands to the breasts and if not rejected the undoing of the bra strap. Can you snap a bra strap open with one hand? I nodded. Finally you maybe allowed entry into your partners panties. You went straight to third base, naughty boy" Gran said jovially.

"Complaining Gran!", I jested "I'm on your breasts now and a joy they are".

"Can I phone a friend?"

"Sure, invite her to join us".

"Cheeky sod Brian" Gran slapped me. "Can I fell a stirring on my leg?".

"Find out Gran".

Mmmmmmm oh yes, you have recovered quickly. Now no doubt you have studded all sex manuals on positions. Do you have a favourite you want to try, I like Doggy for the penetration, Cowgirl with me on top to take control, quicky over the kitchen table while preparing food or on the table with my legs on your chest, or spoons that's with you behind me on our sides again good for penetration. I'm sure will enjoy a blowjob when I'm tender down there but now I want it missionary position again but slowly, I'm not a 'battering ram' as you used me just now but you did make me climax like never before. Remember a lady always like her lover to go down on her, often the most powerful climax. Now before I bring you off with a 'hand job' get on top of me and ride me sloooooowly grandson and lover Brian.

"Anything for you Gran".

"Ohhhh your in, fitted easier this time as you have opened me up. Slowly, we have all weekend to press these sheets" Gran mumbled.

"Gran it's only a muscle, so start excursing it or I won't be kissing any more". I said.

"Bastard, I might be looking for a new Toy Boy".

That's how our affair started and went on for years.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Minu vanaema

Mina olin kord kooli vaheajal vanaema juures.See on pikk jutt,aga ma räägin lühidalt.Üks õhtu vanaema tahtis masseerimist,et valust lahti saada ja minu munn nii kõva.Pistsin vanaemale käe püksi ja näpud putsi.Kui hakkasin ta putsi lakkuma,hakkasin ma oksendama,puts haises nii koledalt.Siis nikkusin teda põhjalikult läbi nii kuidas ma pornofilmis näinud olin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grandmom

My grandmother was 93 years old at the time that this happened Grandmom still live by herself and I would check in on her at least once a week one day when we were sitting at the table talking she told me she had something hanging out of her down there and it hurt sometimes when she sat down I asked her where was down there and she said between her legs I asked her if it was between her lips she said no I asked if it was below her lips she said no I asked her if it was above her lips she said yes I asked her to describe it then told her just buy her describing it I didn't know what it would be she asked if she showed it to me what I know I told her I might not thinking she would show me she got up and went into the bedroom in a short time she called me to come in there was Grandmom sitting on the side of the bed with no pants or panties on was I surprised I reached up and started doing her top telling her she might as well show me everything she had she was a little surprised but let me take her top off all together then I had her lay back flat on the back and open her legs there I had my grandmother completely nude laying on the bed with her legs spread I have never seen a woman that old nude without even realizing it I was getting a hard-on Grandma still had a nice batch I'll pussy here for her age it wasn't all gray kind of salt and pepper in I reach down and there was still enough I could get a hold of it and run it through my fingers well I put my hands behind Grandmom's knees and lifted her legs up in the air and spread wide they're looking back at me was her clit I reach down and touch the end of it and ask her if that's what she was talking about and she said yes I told her that was her clit and all women had them just some bigger than others and as a woman got older it continue to grow and get bigger I rub the end of it some and to my surprise she didn't try to stop me so I put it between my fingers and started rubbing him playing with it ask grandmom if it got bigger and longer sometimes she said yes I told her I wanted to see how big and long it would get I had some KY Jelly on the car so I went and got it telling grandmom I was going to book some lube on it and rub it and see how big I could get it she said okay I'm not sure she knew what was going to happen after playing with it for a short time it did get quite bigger I decided to perform oral sex on her clit I ran my tongue all around it and gently suck on it she was your surprise said no one had ever done that to her I told her today was her lucky day I reach down and rubs I told her I was going to rub her pussy lips and see if we could get them full and firm what is just a short time of rubbing I could feel them getting firmer I took my fingers and spread her pussy lips nice and wide exposing all her pussy to me to my surprise she didn't stop me to make her feel better I told her she still had a lot of pussy between those lips and that her hole or still a nice size I reach down to touch it but it was dry I told her I was going to put some KY gel in her hole she asked why and I told her she would find out after putting the KY gel in her I started rubbing between her lips with my finger slow easy Strokes soon my finger found the opening to her hole she said oh no don't do that I am your grandmother well I continue to put my finger in as soon as I have my finger all the way in her pussy and began fingering her I could tell she was beginning to enjoy it as she was starting to move around and she had a smile on her face well I undid my pants and underwear and showed her my cock I told her this was for her she begged me not to put it in her as she had not had one in her in over 20 years well that didn't stop me I got up between her legs and started rubbing my cock between her lips then move the head of it down to her hole at first it did not want to go in but with a little pressure I was able to get the head of it in her she asked me to stop saying it was hurting I told her that was because she hadn't had a cock and all those years I pushed stroke after stroke and she was yelling with each stroke she was tight but after I got all the way in her and sliding it in and out of her hole stretched out after just a short time she started telling me it felt good asking me to go faster and harder soon she started yelling and telling me how good it felt yelling come on make your grandmom come Grandmom wants to come all at once she became as well as would be and moving like a wild woman I thought she was going to have a heart attack I couldn't believe I gave my 93 year old grandmother an orgasm well I haven't shot my load yet and I had her legs spread so wide and pushed back her a****** was exposed to me I grab the KY gel and supported some on her a****** she said oh no I have never done that no one has ever put anything in there so without even fingering her I put the head of my cock right at her hole and started pushing at first it wouldn't go in but the more I pushed I was able to get it in her just the head at first by this time she was crying and begging me no no but the more she won't move to get away from me the deeper I was able to get into her soon I had it in her as far as you go I let it rest in there for short time and she stop crying then I started sliding it all the way out and then all the way back in again to my surprise she said it was starting to feel good well before she could have another orgasm in her ass she said she never had a feeling like that before and she somewhat enjoyed it I told her to get used to it cause whenever I wanted to I was going to do it to her again and again well the next week when I went over she was wearing a dress I pulled her dress up and to my surprise Grandmom wasn't wearing any panties I had taken KY in with me so I forced grandmom to lean over the table and spread her legs that time I loved her ass with my finger first and fingered her she was saying no but not trying to stop me soon she was telling me it felt good even better than the first time and that she was going to have an orgasm which she did I then took her dress all the way off and told her to get on her knees in front of me once she was on her knees I told her she was going to give me a b****** she says no I have never sucked a cock before I was surprised she called it a cock I took her by the hair of her head and push her head down to my cocks forcing it in her mouth and made her start sucking on it she knew just want to do I couldn't believe she had never sucked a cock before before long I shot my load in her mouth holding her head down on it and making her swallow she coughs and gags on it but she swallowed all of it when we were done she told me she like the taste of it well after that day once a week when I went to check on her she was ready and wanting some type of sex I told her at 93 she had become my sex hor this continued so she was 97 years old

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grandma

My g/f, not my grandma, I'm 87 and she is 89. We still have a lot of sex and she sucks my dick once maybe twice every time we go to bed. Never realized two older people could have sex so often. Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
liked it

my grandmother sucked my cock once then she had me put it in her ass trill i cum all in her ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wife's best friend

I got the nerve to suggest some play with my wife's best friend and I was shocked when she agreed. She came over to my house and she reached out to feel my cock as I felt her tits, then we went down stairs to the basement. I laid her in front of the fireplace and ate her pussy, then I laid her on the couch and I slip my cock into her and I felt the wetness of cunt as I slid into her. She looked up into my eyes and said fuck me, fuck me babe. I loved shooting my cum into another married woman, we had an affair for a few years, and she sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. I loved screwing her

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very arousing story

Very hot and exotic story, I wish there was more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

Great story, I too am a grandma fanatic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For your first, it was most excellent.

Love to love the grannies

Francisw68Francisw68over 2 years ago

Ithanks for the wonderful sexy story i think about granny fanny every day because it is the best sex ever xxx

yestermusicyestermusicover 1 year ago

Good, would have liked a sex in bed scene, and sleeping after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous