All Comments on 'Grandmother's Bed Ch. 03'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

wonderful story please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Why stop now, you have the mother there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great writing,,,I was wondering when mother was going to appear,,,can't wait to find out how it panned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best!

One of the best stories on here. Beautifully paced and nowhere did it break the bounds of credibility. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent story. I knew mom would show up eventually. Not continue and tell us how your mom joined in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Keep up the great story line. Hope to find out if mom`s as good at it ?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mind blowing moments

Congrats! Loved to read your story. It was - and still is - quite inspiring. You have a great style decribing details and erotic moments. Please, give us another and further story of this kind of topic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent-Wouldn't Change A Thing!

Great writing and thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
just how close does mum live

if it so easy for her to drop in unannounced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I also want to hear how mom joined the threesome

Details of mom entering your threesome in next chapter.

PpamanPpamanover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Thank for a really great series of stories, I loved the details about stockings and suspenders and the erotic sex scenes thoroughly enjoyed all of it

Hope you continue to write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
any more?

will he get his grandmother, her friend, or both, pregnant?

will they drink each others piss? breastmilk?

if they raise a child, will they teach them incest sex?

oldsalt55oldsalt55over 9 years ago
WOW ! ! Pure Sexual Magnatism ! ! !

In the 4 or 5 years I've been a member of literotica, this story rates in the top three that I think is awesome ! ! The sexual evolution between grandson and grandmom had such great timing, you had to think maybe it was a depiction of actual events. Then, as they evolved and grandmom "flowered" the involvement of, and evolution of the friend was awesome. I can't wait to see how "mother" is indoctrinated, romanced, and seduced into this story line. If it's possible to notify me of the next series of stories connected with this series, please do! ! I don't want to miss them! ! !

Will6969doWill6969doabout 9 years ago
Great writing

I wish that as a kid, I had managed to get both my aunt and Granny in the same bed. As it was being shipped back and forth from house to house was a young teen's dream of heaven. And, then there was cousin Sue to help with my aunt!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 8 years ago
What a party

Great dialogue and action - what a grandma!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Exciting !!!!I read the whole story

I read the whole story, couldn't leave it alone........so exciting........excellent grammatically.. More would be appreciated, I was aroused all the way through.

I had a long sexual relationship with my own grandma, so I can relate to this story.

Keep up the good work "Sylviafan".

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 4 years ago
Grandmother's Bed Chapter 3

Oh how I loved your story. I'm into older women fucking around and particulalrly if the are wearing garter belts and sheer full fashioned stockings.Love hairy women with gobs of pubic hair and pit hair too.

I also love watching women piss and then not wiping their cunts but letting the gusset of their panties absorb the excess pee.

My grandmother(maternal) lived with us for four years. My mother drank herself to death at age thrity eight and my grandmother tnen began fucking my father.. She wore nice lingerie and a girdle and stockings. Had some Directoiree Knickers too. I lovedd watching her piss as her pee flowed out onto the ground or into the toilet bowl.I probably could have fucked her, but never did. Saw her hairy cunt several times though, especially when she got drunk when daddy was away on a business trip.

I hope there is another involving Sylvia and Nina with some pissing included.

Send me a reply please and let kme knw when your next story will be finished.

Mac

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031over 2 years ago

Give mom some too!!!!!

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Brilliant just brilliant writing story so well developed. Thank you for the pure erotic nature of the ladies and yourself.

BlacktrooperBlacktrooperabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Incest and taboo are a huge turn-on for me and this story is written well. Had my emotions stirring and my love desires set on overload. Very good story.

Dohcdave2Dohcdave2almost 2 years ago

I've been eagerly looking forward to mom getting in and on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom might be young enough to get pregnant.

ClapertonxClapertonx4 months ago

Truly uplifting and nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

After poking around this site for the last couple of years, I only recently discovered your profile and collection of stories. I will confess that I absolutely love them and have been 'binge-reading' them over the last several days. The thing I liked best about this story is the element of having to work hard to build Nina into getting involved. The stories that start with males with 14-inch cocks and women with "double GG" sized breasts who wait all of 10 minutes to turn into rutting animals hold zero appeal for me. I like, and very much appreciate, a build-up to the sex, getting to know the characters a little. I am particularly enjoying this series and hope that many more chapters are forthcoming! 5 stars all the way.

cdxbusbycdxbusbyabout 2 months ago

Love this series and your writing in general. The slow build-up is very enjoyable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous