Grandmother's Bed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds great, what sort of thing do you suggest?"

"Well nothing extreme, and with the lesbian scene sort of half-way through, when you've had a chance to warm her up a bit." We settled on a fairly innocuous DVD entitled "Young Studs and their Sugar Mamas", both of us feeling that the topic of older women and young men would strike a chord with Nina. I broached the subject after a glorious afternoon's lovemaking:

"Nina, a friend from Uni's lent me a porno movie on a DVD. How do you fancy watching it together one evening, maybe with a bottle of wine?"

"What's it about?"

"Well it's a porno movie so it's not really about anything; there are some vague story lines but the main thing is the sex. I haven't seen it but it's probably pretty explicit, they usually are, there won't be much left to the imagination. It's just that some couples find them a turn-on." I think the mention of us as a couple probably sealed it:

"Well we could give it a try."

We gave it a try the following Sunday evening. I was careful to pay Nina plenty of attention after dinner and around 8pm we settled down on the three-seater settee. We spent a long time kissing and exploring each other's mouths. I nuzzled and nibbled her neck, which I knew she enjoyed, and unbuttoned her satin blouse, slipping my hand in to cup a brassiere-enclosed breast with a rapidly hardening nipple. Before long she had got one stocking clad leg over mine and the other stretched wide to give me access to her panties. As we kissed I stroked my fingers over the silky material, feeling her vaginal mound beneath, and a gradual moistening of the gusset. Reaching behind me I grabbed the remote controls and, having previously loaded the DVD, activated the television and DVD player.

As usual, there was little preamble and the actors got down to business within the first couple of minutes. I was nervous, really not knowing how Nina would take this and indeed at first her obvious embarrassment looked likely to scupper the whole idea. However, she kept watching and as the first scene progressed it became obvious that, although she was slightly shocked at seeing these scenes on her familiar old TV set, she was interested. The DVD catered for short attention spans and the actors and scenes changed regularly, although the format of each scene was essentially the same; young man visits older woman at her house and after a minute or two of chat, she removes his shorts and fellates him, after which her licks her pussy and then fucks her. We'd been careful to choose a movie without any anal entry.

The lesbian act was scene five and, as it approached, my nervousness increased. I wanted to get Nina close to an orgasm before she realised what was going on and as the previous scene faded, I slid my hand inside her now soaking panties and, lubricating my fingers in her sopping cunt, found the hard button of her clitoris. Eyes glued to the television, she started moaning and giving slight jerks of her hips. Rubbing her clit with the tip of my finger I kissed her neck as the two ladies on the screen started kissing. This was the moment of truth!

"Oh my goodness!" I rubbed harder and Nina started panting and, using one of her hands, pressed my hand down hard onto her slit.

"Oh John, look what they're doing, oh god ohhh..." Encouraged, I slowed slightly to give the girls time to get down to some serious pussy eating. Nina was mesmerised by what was going on on the screen:

"Look, she's licking her vagina, oh my goodness, oooooohh, now she's putting her fingers in...mmmmm, oh goodness, oohhhh I'm coming!!" Nina climaxed in a shuddering frenzy, pressing my hand into her crotch and turning to kiss me with wild abandon. I held her as the orgasm subsided and turned off the television, not wishing her to keep looking after her climax.

"Sorry, I didn't realise there was a scene like that in it. What did you think of the rest?"

"Well I've never seen anything like that. Those women!" She turned to me, her eyes wide:

"You know that I came while the two women were on; is that normal, I mean to be turned on by something like that?" Consciously echoing my grandmother I replied:

"Yes, it's probably more common among women than you might think." This was the time for some bullshit statistics. "Apparently nearly half of all women have had, at some time, a fantasy about having sex with another woman, and many of those have gone on to try it." Nina said nothing but you could almost hear the train of thought. Resisting the temptation to play a closing game, I changed the subject and shortly afterwards we went to bed.

After the events of the evening I was rock-hard and really only after a quick fuck; Nina had other ideas. Pushing me down on my back, she straddled my face and lowered herself onto my tongue. Guessing (or rather hoping) that she was playing out a scene from the movie, I really went to town on her sopping pussy, licking and nibbling gently at her labia, pushing my tongue as far as I could into her and, finally, licking and sucking on her clit, while I slid first one then two fingers into her gaping hole and finger-fucked her.

Just before she came again, Nina pulled herself off my face and impaled herself on my rigid cock, thrusting her hips backwards and forwards, crushing her clitoris between our pelvic bones, her head thrown back and sweat standing out on her brow, her boobs bouncing up and down. We came at the same moment, a wonderful thing when it happens, and she collapsed again into my arms, sobbing and panting.

I made my excuses and left early the next morning. Sylvia would be hugely aroused at my account of the evening and we would certainly have sex; I didn't think I could cope with any additional, early-morning demand that Nina might make. I deliberately left the porn DVD in the player.

Sylvia had showered by the time I arrived but was still in her dressing gown, in the drawing room, reading yesterday's paper. I described the scene on the settee and Nina's subsequent demand for oral sex, in the same position as the protagonists in the film.

"So what do you think?" she asked.

"I don't know, but I'd say the signs are pretty bloody good! I'm going over again on Wednesday; we'll see what happens then when she's had a day or two to think about it."

"Well in the meantime, young man, I'd like some attention, if you can spare the energy." As she said this, Sylvia placed a leg over each of the arms of the chair she was sitting in and parted her gown, revealing her gorgeous bush in all its glory. Languidly licking one finger, she commenced stroking her pussy.

"Hey, that's my job." I went down on my knees between her legs and sank my face into her vagina, breathing her scent deeply and tasting the juices that dribbled from her lips, soaking my chin and running down into her bum-crack.

"Mmmm, that's good, darling. Does it taste like Nina's?" I couldn't reply to this. Concentrating my tongue on the juicy red button of her clitoris, I smeared her juices around her bum, pushing my middle finger in to the first knuckle.

"Mmmmmmm, that's even better. Oh Christ that's good! Lick my clit harder!! Push your finger right in!! Aaaarrgh!! Jesus, ohhhh." With a piercing scream Sylvia came. As soon as the climax subsided I pulled her up from the chair and, pushing her over the back of it, dropped my trousers and pants and entered her from behind in one thrust. I fucked her hard and fast for a long time before I felt my own orgasm approach, my balls slapping against her and my thumb as deep as I could get it into her anus.

"I'm coming darling..."

"Yes, John!" Her voice was urgent. "Fuck me hard; fill my cunt up with your hot spunk!"

This first use by her of the word 'cunt' pushed me over the edge and I pumped load after load of thick semen into my grandmother. We stayed, bent of the chair back gasping.

"I suppose you'd like some breakfast now?" said Sylvia.

On Wednesday I returned to Nina's house. As soon as she opened the door, it was clear she was in a state of suppressed animation.

"Are you ok, Nina?"

"Yes, no, I don't know! John, I watched that film again, and again! I've been playing with myself almost constantly; I've even made myself sore!"

"Which bit of the film did you watch again? And again." She cast her eyes down:

"You know which bit." I took her in my arms, feeling just a tinge of shame that I had unleashed this unexpected passion that was causing her confusion and embarrassment, and that I would exploit.

"It's ok, it's nothing to be embarrassed about, it really isn't."

"Yes, but I can't stop thinking about it!"

"Well you could always try it out for real. That would put the thing in perspective and I'm sure you'd enjoy it."

"Oh no, I couldn't! Could I? Who with?" I felt myself on the edge of a precipice, stepping out into the void:

"Sylvia."

"What!! She's not like that!!"

"As I said the other night, my grandmother is rather more modern than you might think. We've talked about all sorts of things since I've been living there, things that I would never dream of discussing with my mother. Sylvia has said a couple of times that the idea of having sex with another woman excites her and she'd like to try it, but, like you, she doesn't know where to start."

"Did she mention me in that context?"

"Not specifically, but she did say it would have to be an Asian or Mediterranean lady."

"Really, she actually said those words?"

"So far as I recall, yes."

"Oh, John, what should I do? Would it be really awful of me to go ahead? Would Sylvia really want to sleep with me? Would you mind me sleeping with your grandmother!? Oh god, I'd be so embarrassed. What if I went to kiss her and she screamed and ran away?"

"Look, I've got an idea. I'll do some ground work and sound out my grandmother. If it looks good, I'll get her to invite you over for dinner. If I'm not around, you'll know that she's up for it; besides I'll send you a text beforehand. How does that sound?"

"Frightening! You'll be careful won't you? Goodness, if I wasn't so obsessed with this I'd never be able to go through with it; I'm still not sure." I spent the rest of the day reassuring Nina and building her confidence. When at last we retired to bed she went straight to sleep, exhausted by her own nervous energy.

Sylvia, too, was nervous, now that the moment of truth was approaching.

"Sylvia, she wants to" I explained, "but you'll have to make the first move."

"What should I do?"

"Well I don't know; grab one of her tits maybe!"

"John!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't really tell you, it all depends on the moment. I'd have thought something like gently pushing her hair back behind her ear and leaning slowly over and kissing her."

Sylvia picked up her phone and disappeared into the study.

"Ok," she said, emerging a few minutes later. "I've asked Nina round for dinner the day after tomorrow. I've done it now." She seemed a bit bemused.

"I think you'll be surprised how easy it'll be. You're both dead keen on the idea, it just takes one of you to make the first move. Send me a text if you get the chance."

On the next day but one, I sent Nina a text message; 'Sylvia's definitely up for it, I think she'll make the first move. Have a wonderful time, love John.' Then I took a taxi into town to meet some friends and to try not to think about Sylvia and Nina.

I got quite drunk that evening, in a raucous bar that played a non-stop wall of sound. Waking up on the couch in a poky flat, rented by an ex-girlfriend, my mouth like the inside of a gardener's glove, I peeled open my eyes and reached for my phone. Two text messages. The first from Sylvia, sent at 2:30am; 'Wow!! Can't wait to tell you all about it!! Sylvia xxxxx.' The second from Nina, sent at 9:30am; 'Dear John, I'm just leaving Sylvia's house now. We did it, twice, and I loved it!! Love you xxxx.'

As it turned out, Sylvia had used almost exactly, the tactic I'd suggested. Nina had responded to the kiss and, after a lot of touching and kissing, they'd ended up in bed, where they had, somewhat inexpertly, brought each other to a shattering climax; twice in Sylvia's case. Better still, the morning had brought no guilt but rather further tenderness and a rather daring 'sixty-nine' position, which Sylvia said had made her melt inside as she climaxed. I was thrilled by what had happened, but I was also hung-over, grumpy and probably a bit jealous:

"So when do all three of us get to share a bed?"

"John, you know that's impossible."

"But if I weren't your grandson, would you sleep with both of us?"

"Oh god, yes. I can't think of anything better!"

"So, let's find a way. It'll only mean Nina sharing the secret, and she's not going to tell anyone she's slept with another woman and her grandson, is she?"

"No, I agree but what makes you think she would want to take part in an incestuous relationship?"

"Well it's not her that's committing incest. Come on, Sylvia, we've discussed this before and you know that incest is a secret turn-on for loads of people, male and female. And you've said yourself that Nina's got a high sex drive."

"Yes, something you've confirmed most satisfactorily. John, let me think about this, I'm not saying no." The subject wasn't mentioned that day, although, once my hangover had receded, we fucked like rabbits, both of us immensely aroused by recent events. Sylvia was at her most abandoned, screaming and clawing at my back as I fucked her, and demanding I fuck her in the arse, not once but twice during the day. On the second occasion, just before I erupted into her rectum, I slid my cock promptly out of her anus and, taking her hair in my hand, pushed my lubricated cock into her mouth. Expecting resistance, I was surprised when she took my whole length, gagging slightly, to the back of her throat and proceeded to suck and masturbate me until I exploded jets of come into her mouth.

The next morning she faced me across the breakfast table:

"John, I think you're right. Nina would never tell anyone else so I'm going to tell her about us. I'm going to get very drunk with her and kiss her and hug her and tell her the lot, a sort of confession. Then we'll see what happens."

"Another night on the town for me then?"

"Yes."

This time however, it was somewhat different. Instead of a throbbing wine bar, a few of us went to a quiet little pub, only a mile or two from my grandmother's house. I drank sparingly and took little part in the conversation, only smiling and nodding at appropriate intervals. It was 10pm when I looked at my watch; Sylvia had, I knew, invited Nina round for 7pm so by this time the pair of them should be pretty well stewed. A few minutes later my phone rang. 'Sylvia' was the caller. I left the table and went outside:

"Hello, Sylvia."

"John, will you come over, we'd both like to see you." Sylvia sounded a bit slurred.

"Ok, I'll be there in about twenty minutes. How's it going?"

"Well... we're both naked..."

"Fucking hell!" I broke the connection and stuck my head through the pub door.

"Sorry guys, emergency at home, I'll see you all soon. I ran most of the way back, feeling out of breath even when I walked. Downstairs it was dark but as I closed the front door Sylvia's voice floated down the stairs:

"We're up here darling, in our bedroom." I went up the stairs and across the landing. In my grandmother's bedroom a single bedside lamp was on, showing my mother and Nina, both naked as she'd said, their arms entwined. On the bedside table was an open bottle of Chablis and some glasses. I filled a glass and took a deep drink. The ladies were both looking at me and giggling drunkenly.

"Nina thinks you're very naughty, fucking your grandmother" here they both laughed "but she's prepared to forgive you if you fuck both of us tonight." Sylvia rose from the bed and kissed me on the lips. I could task Nina's musk on her and my cock strained against my jeans. Throwing off my clothing I climbed onto the bed between my grandmother and her friend. Nina smiled at me and we kissed while Sylvia stroked my cock.

"Nina, why don't we show John what we've been doing this evening?" They clambered a little unsteadily into a sixty-nine position, Nina on top and facing down the bed. I had a perfect view of her dark and fleshy bum, the pouting pussy lips presented to Sylvia's exploring tongue. Sylvia used her thumbs to gently pull the labial lips apart and started long, slow lapping licks from Nina's clitoris to the sensitive neck of skin between her vagina and her anus. I couldn't see what Nina was doing to Sylvia but, judging from Sylvia's closed eyes and rasping breath, she was enjoying it. Opening her eyes she looked at me:

"Put your cock in her, I want to see it going in." Manoeuvring myself to straddle Sylvia's head I took hold of Nina's hips, sensing that Sylvia would guide me in. She clasped her hand in a sheath over my rigid prick, masturbating me a few times before guiding the head of my cock to Nina's slit. I went in slowly, savouring the moment, feeling Sylvia below me start to use her tongue on Nina's clitoris, licking the base of my cock, taking my balls in her mouth and, with an electric thrill, feeling the tip of her tongue flick over my anus. As Sylvia's tongue returned to licking Nina's clit, I started fucking her in slow, hard thrusts, pulling her back against me at each stroke, allowing my cock to almost come out of her before ramming it back in. Still with her head between Sylvia's legs, Nina was making animal noises as the dual effect of clitoral and vaginal stimulation pushed her towards orgasm. At the end she raised her head and sobbed:

"Ohhhhhhhh that's so beautiful, I love you both," as the climax washed over her.

"I want the same thing." Sylvia slid out from under Nina and we rearranged ourselves, Sylvia kneeling over Nina's face while I knelt behind Sylvia and pushed my cock, hot and sticky from Nina's cunt, into my grandmother. Nina grasped Sylvia's buttocks and licked furiously at her clitoris. I pumped in and out, aware that Sylvia and I were committing an act of incest in front of someone else. This heightened my arousal and, I suspect, Sylvia's. Nina's pussy was still tender from her recent climax so Sylvia, on all fours, was free to writhe and thrash about as I relentlessly fucked her and Nina rasped her tongue over her swollen nub.

I was the first to come, ramming myself as hard as I could into Sylvia's cunt, spurting jet after jet of hot spunk into her. This triggered her climax:

"Oh fucking hell, ohhhhhhhh GOD!!" I pulled my cock out of her, semen still dribbling from the tip onto Nina's upturned face.

"Mmmm, yummy," she said as she stuck her tongue out to catch it.

The rest of the night was a bit of a blur. Sylvia fetched more wine and we drank and talked, in a rather maudlin fashion, and fondled each other. I was very turned on by the two women kissing, which they did a lot, but my exhausted prick refused to entertain another erection and in the end we all fell into a drunken sleep.

Breakfast the next morning was subdued, to say the least. How much of this was embarrassment and how much was the wine I couldn't tell. Oddly, it was Nina that broke the ice, with perhaps the longest speech I'd ever heard her make.

"I wanted to say that I don't regret anything about last night, apart perhaps from that last bottle of Chablis. The physical bit was beyond description and emotionally I feel warm and close to both of you. I will never breathe a word of our relationships to anybody and I sincerely hope that we can get together again soon. You two have changed my life and I am eternally grateful!" Nina looked a bit embarrassed after this and we both hugged her.

"Well, I don't know about you, John," said Sylvia, "but I'd like to have round two as soon as possible, when a certain member has recovered sufficiently," she said in a mischievous reference to me.