Grandmother's Bed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, thanks, Sylvia," I grimaced theatrically at her. "I'm not doing anything this afternoon."

As it turned out, both the ladies had prior engagements later that day but we all agreed to meet up the following afternoon; and this time we agreed to have sex and then have a drink. The party started downstairs, in the drawing room, with the three of us in a glorious tangle on the old leather sofa. One by one our items of clothing were removed. Again, it was Nina who surprised us, directing operations and guiding me to sit on the sofa while Sylvia, facing away from me, sat in my lap, taking all eight inches into her pussy. Although this limited my ability to thrust into her, it gave Nina full access to Sylvia's cock-filled cunt and clitoris and she knelt and licked both of us slowly and tantalisingly. I began lifting Sylvia higher to increase my thrusts, and she started moaning and pressing Nina's head to her cunt.

My whole lap was soaked with her juices and with Nina's saliva but my biggest surprise came when Sylvia reached down at the top of one of my thrusts and guided the head of my cock to her puckered anus. We hadn't used any lubricant (I hadn't anticipated doing this in front of Nina) but my cock slid easily into her saliva and cunt-juice soaked hole; in and in until the whole eight inches was inside. Nina gasped, clearly turned on by this most forbidden of all taboos, and lowered her head again, this time sliding two scarlet tipped fingers into Sylvia's vagina, stroking my cock through the dividing membrane.

The last few months, with my grandmother, had been wild. Seducing Nina had been pretty amazing, but this scenario just blew my mind. The sheer eroticism of what we were doing was awe-inspiring. Here I was, with my rock-hard penis buried in my grandmother's anus while her best and female friend licked her clit and slid her fingers into her cunt. Life, I reflected, couldn't get any better and, as I reflected, without any warning, my mother walked into the drawing room, having let herself in with her key.

The end.