All Comments on 'Grandmother's Bed Ch. 04'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Love it!

I realize I need to read the first couple chapters, but yes, I dig mother-son sex! And, being much closer to 60, I realize women at this age are sexy too, at least those who take care of themselves. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mummy

My mother likes for me to call her mummy also when we are in bed. She says calling her by her first name would be disrespectful (ha-ha), but in a funny way I think she really believes it. I love to call her Sandy, in reference to 'Grease', whom mummy looks much like and her name is really (perchance) Sandra. But she doesn't allow that always. I think she feels the need to maintain some semblance of a boundary, somewhere, since we seem to have eliminated most others. She doesn't want to feel, as a mother, totally out of control. It doesn't really matter to me anyway, as I will never forget that it is my much loved mother whom I'm making love to. My grandmother was beautiful, but lived all the way over in France and I saw her infrequently at best. I love this story since it touches on similarities with my relationship with my mother, and I guess I sometimes wonder what might could have happened with grandmother if time and space had not kept us from knowing one another better.

LenaptLenaptover 9 years ago
Nice and lovely Story! 5* Stars! Love Lesbian Grannies Stories!

Lovely Stories this "Grandmother's Bed" series, dear Sylviafan.

As a 53yo mature lesbian Aunt, in a very close family lesbian love relationship with my own lovely 75yo Aunt, since my teens, I can tell you that older women can be as much great lovers as the youngest ones!

That´s why I love this kind of stories with Grandmothers and Mature women.

And we do Not see here in Literotica much stories about, or with, Grannies, specially in a lesbian scenario of the story!

Would love to see here more stories about Sylvia and her daugther, or about others stories with Grannies, Moms, Aunts, Moms-in-law, daugthers, sisters and nieces too mmmmmmmm

Thank you for some loving nice wet wet big "O" moments of great pleasure, dear Sylviafan mmmmmm

Aunt Helena

Portugal

JeffH66UKJeffH66UKover 9 years ago
A real page-turner!

I've read all 4 chapters in one sitting and found it a very exciting experience. My favourite fare here is sibling relationships and I'm grateful to you Sylviafan for expanding my horizons. My only moment of doubt concerned Nina, I would have preferred Valerie at that time. BUT then I'd only have had 3 chapters. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that is incest at its best

God how I would love to join that family tenbears43 keep on trucking

bklynboy11bklynboy11over 9 years ago
A favorite

This series was hot, well written and not repetitive. The son was confident and considerate, and he appreciated and was awed at his fantastic situation.

Mom and grandmother situation is my favorite fantasy, with wife and mother in law threesomes a close second.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
fav ending

Of course we all lived happily ever after; you always do in a fairy tale.

that line really brought reality crashing down on me.

great story, well deserving of 5+ but i wish(oh how my heart yearns) it were real, the last line really broke my heart yet still i loved it.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 9 years ago
Granny's Bed Ch. 04

I can relate to having granny living in the same house as my family. We were supposed to be "drying" her out. Only it didn't work because mommy was a fucking alcoholic too.

Mommy had her lovers and granny had one or two also, but I as a young lad got to see enough of what was going on that I could have joined in.

A lot of cock sucking, fucking, and drunkenness by both of them. I got to see plenty of pussy and teats too.

I love the incestuous relationship here and hope it will continue with a bit more emphasis on lingerie and peeing.

SimplybatshitcrazySimplybatshitcrazyover 8 years ago
Superb!!!

Great series!!! I wondered what happened with Nina......maybe that can be your next series.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series

The whole series was intoxicating. I loved it.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Great 5*'s all the way thru

BUT you needed to bring back Nina too....

Sapper257Sapper257over 6 years ago
All in Confidence!!

Great story. Never had both Grandmother and Mum at the same time, and never sure either didn't know I was making love to the other. Both knew I loved older woman as they knew I had been out with both. Might have been what enticed them to seduce me. Mum knew I was seeing her friend and tried to wean me away from her saying she was happily married and why wasn't I see girls my own age. Mum was happily married but never stopped her coming on to me when Dad was away for the weekend and swearing me to confidence.

Gran noticed a difference in Mum and picked my brains about Mum being happier and more confident. Gran also asked me in strictest confidence if I was still seeing her friend. My blush gave it away. She told me in confidence Mum had told her in confidence. Gran said she 'good luck to me'.

It wasn't long after Gran made love to me, saying she wasn't getting anything from Granddad and to keep it secret.

I was having a great time.

Keep up the writing, not written for a while.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Believe

I don't believe two people can drink four bottles of wine in two hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best ever!

Great story and I'm a grandma x

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2over 5 years ago
KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY

I WOULD LOVED TO FUCK MOM AND GRANDMA WITH TOYS AND ME, IT WOULD BE A REAL FREAKY GANGBANG THAT THEY WILL NEVER FORGET!

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Boy, that would be a fantasy come true.

Really fun reading. Start on Thursday reading a few chaps, then finish it at 11:30pm on Friday. Was kind of long but would not have it any other way. Keep up the good work......Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Readd all parts from 11:30 until 1:30 , busted a vieuw i gues i have a thing for older womans now and incest stories not the reall thing for my mother and grandma aren't that atractive and due to that i don't live in sweethome alabama .

Well the title is my opinion to tired to write it all again.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 4 years ago
Grandmothers's Bed chap. 4

You are riight on with Sylvia and Valerie needing some cock. I also loved to read they were wearing full fashioned nylons and a garter belt.

You should have included some pissing in the series. When I was between 7 and 10 I used to watch a couple of my great aunts as well as grandma piss. They always had to take thei corset or girdle down beore they could piss, so I also got to see a lot of pussy hair.

I write in Literotica too.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Great story

Overall, except for the drugs in chapter one. I wished you had continued on with this story by adding in his mum but it’s highly unlikely now since it been a few years since this chapter was posted. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

longing4anallonging4analabout 3 years ago

LOVED YOUR SUBTLE HUMOR ESPECIALLY IN CHAPTER 3. WISH I COULD HAVE GIVEN YOU MORE. WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU 9 OUT OF 10, REASON BEING YOU LEFT NINA ALONE AT CHRISTMAS, KIND OF SAD.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Excellent. Thank you.

TerrydactilTerrydactilabout 2 years ago

Great , it's been a favourite for years.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Lovely final chapter, thanks!

expertlinguistexpertlinguist10 months ago

As hot as Sheffield's steel foundry!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done, great pacing!

Coochielover71Coochielover716 days ago

Really, really good story!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

more more lots more grandmother, nina, mother, randy horny son now for grandmothers bed 5, yes cock rock hard again,

jt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous