Grandmother's Bed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you stop messing around and take his cock out?" and leaning over she undid my belt and the top button of my trousers. By this point my penis was rock-hard; I was in a semi-dreamlike state of unbelievable eroticism and watched almost in a detached state as my grandmother pulled my zip down and parted my trouser tops, revealing the glistening helmet of my cock thrusting out of the waistband of my underpants.

"Mmmm, that doesn't look comfortable." Pulling my underpants down she took the shaft of my penis in one hand, masturbating me slowly, and used the middle finger of the other to smear my juices around the swollen head. If I hadn't had so much to drink I wold have shot my load there and then. As it was I left Sylvia to her ministrations and turned to kiss Valerie. She was clearly very aroused and her kisses were an urgent exploration of my mouth with her tongue, interspersed by nibbling my lips, cheeks and ears. As we kissed I felt Sylvia move and the unbelievable warmth of her mouth enveloping the head of my cock, her tongue licking around the sensitive glans, tasting and relishing the clear liquid dribbling from it. Another critical moment was approaching and, like a diver, nervous on a high board, I focussed on a single point thought. Gently raising Sylvia's head, with a hand on her shoulder, I applied pressure to my mother's shoulder and to my relief and delight she bent over, sliding off the settee as Sylvia had done, taking the bulging head of rigid meat into her mouth. It didn't trouble her that Sylvia's hand was still gently stroking me; Valerie concentrated on the tip of my cock, sucking and sliding her lips over the first two inches, using her tongue to explore the little hole at the tip.

The next stage in this game of feminine one-upmanship had to be penetration. But would either of them be up for that, in front of the other? I knew the answer as far as Sylvia was concerned; it was Valerie I needed on board (as it were) and the way to do it was to take her first, showing a little favouritism and giving her the upper hand over her mother. In the meantime, they were both taking it in turns to suck me off, neither of them being too greedy and neither trying too hard to bring things to a climax.

Taking a chance while mum's head bobbed up and down in my lap, I tried to mime to Sylvia that to get to the next level, I should turn my attention to my mother. She got it straightaway, and smiled up at me:

"This is getting so steamy; I think we all need a little refreshment to keep us going." Standing she disappeared in to the kitchen and there was a clink of glasses. Bending over I took Valerie by the shoulders and raised her head to mine for a kiss; I could taste the saltiness of my juices on her lips; it was now or never:

"I want you inside me." She'd spoken the words before I had a chance to say anything; raising her dress she pulled down and stepped out of her soaking cami-knickers and stepped forward to pull my trousers and pants off, before kneeling down on the settee and straddling me, one hand behind her back to guide me in. God she was sopping wet. My penis was as big and hard as it ever gets and it slid straight in until she was siting fully in my lap, rocking backwards and forwards, her hands on my shoulders.

She took no notice when Sylvia re-entered the room with a tray of drinks, placing them down on a sideboard. Without a word my grandmother unzipped her dress and slipped it down over her body, followed by her panties. She came to stand behind my mother and gently placed her hands on her shoulders. Valerie closed her eyes, and leaned her head back, mouth half open, still rocking backwards and forwards.

"Does that feel good, darling?" whispered Sylvia, her hands softly kneading her daughter's shoulders and neck.

"Oh mum, it's fabulous, I feel so wonderful, I love you both so much!"

Sylvia pulled her daughter's dress zip down and Valerie raised her arms to allow it to be pulled over her head. Reaching behind, Valerie unclipped her black bra and slid it off, allowing her breasts to bounce slightly with the motion, the nipples big and erect.

"Squeeze my nipples!" Valerie gasped urgently, her forward and backward motion beginning to speed:

"Who, me?" I asked rather clumsily.

"Either of you, both of you, just please do it!" Her mother took the initiative reaching round and cupping both her daughter's breasts, pinching the nipples between index finger and thumb. "Yes, yes, harder mum, harder!" Valerie was bucking wildly her head thrown back into her mother's bosom; reaching behind, she grasped her mother's buttocks and pulled her into a tighter embrace, Sylvia's bush pressed against her back, as the orgasm overwhelmed her:

"Yes! Yes! YES. Aaaaaaaaaah, sweet Jesus!"

I felt the deluge of liquid in my crotch as wave after wave of pleasure washed over my mother and she finally collapsed against me, moaning softly. I held her close:

"I love you mum!" She straightened in my lap, pushing her hair away from her face. Behind her Sylvia looked a little bit lonely:

"Does an old bird get to have some fun too, or is it all over?" Sylvia smiled to take any sting out of the words.

"Oh mum, of course!" Her daughter climbed off me and my still rigid cock slipped out and stood smartly to attention, awaiting the next customer. Valerie took her mother's arms and guided her into a kneeling position over me. It looked a little like a geriatric carer taking her charge to the toilet, something Sylvia was a long way from needing, but she allowed herself to be positioned:

"Guide me in, Valerie darling." My mother obliged and kneeling behind her mother, she grasped the slippery shaft of my erection. Sylvia arched her back, better exposing her labia, and, rubbing the tip of my cock up and down the slit a couple of times, her daughter guided me into her mother's wet and waiting cunt and watched as her mother sat down slowly on me taking my full length inside her. At first Sylvia took my shoulders and rode up and down, taking us to the point where I was almost ready to slip out before sliding back down the whole length. This was dangerous for me; the sensation was electric but I had no intention of coming yet and within a few minutes Sylvia settled down in my lap and started a backwards and forwards motion as her daughter had done.

Behind her, Valerie unclipped her mother's bra and stood stroking her breasts and rolling the nipples gently between her fingers. The sight of my mother's hands with their crimson nails cupping Sylvia's breasts was powerfully erotic and goaded me to what I thought of as the 'next stage.' Reaching out for my mother's arm I drew her to me and we kissed as Sylvia rode gently backwards and forward in my lap. Breaking the kiss, but keeping my arm around my mother's shoulders, I brought Sylvia towards me and we enjoyed a singularly erotic kiss, our tongues twining together, first in her mouth and then in mine. Breaking this kiss I gently applied pressure to both their shoulders to bring them together for what I hoped would be a kiss. There was no resistance from Sylvia and no more than a heartbeat of hesitation from my mother. Their heads approached each other slowly, as if savouring the moment, faces tilting slightly to better engage their mouths. As if by common consent, they both stopped about six inches apart and looked at each other, eyes half closed, lips slightly apart. Then they were moving again and the gap was closing.

Their lips met and for a small time stayed quiescent. Then my mother opened her lips a little wider and pressed a little harder against her mother's mouth. Sylvia withdrew for the space of a second and then, putting her hand behind her daughter's head, kissed her softly and slid her tongue into her mouth. I was a mere spectator for the next five minutes as mother and daughter gave thrilling demonstration of the art of French kissing. Towards the end, Sylvia's forward and backward motion became stronger and she broke the kiss. By this time I had hold of her bum cheeks and I was helping her to thrust backwards and forwards. Placing one of my hands in the small of her back I reached around with the other to find her puckered little rosebud. The whole area was slick with her fanny juices and the tip off my finger slid in easily:

"Oh Christ, John, yes, yes, push your finger in a bit deeper!" I felt my mother's hand over mine, pressing down and urging my finger deeper into Sylvia's anus:

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, yes, yes, yes, yes, shit I'm coming. Ooooohhhhhh YES!" Sylvia threw back her head and screamed as she climaxed and then the three of us were in an untidy tangle on the settee, all hugging and kissing and gasping with amazed disbelief. I was the first to recover:

"Who'd like a drink?" We all laughed and a minute or so later we were back on the settee with a glass of chilled wine. The fact that I still had an erection was clear evidence that I was the only one who hadn't yet had an orgasm.

"Well that's not fair after all the pleasure you've given us, is it Valerie?" Valerie shook her head:

"Absolutely not! You've got two ladies at your disposal, what would you like to do?"

Well there was a question!

"Can I ask for anything?" Mother and daughter looked at each other.

"I think so." Sylvia spoke for her daughter who nodded agreement.

"I mean things that involve all three of us?"

"Yes, John, get to the point." My mother was enjoying my discomfort and Sylvia had a wicked grin on her face. Ok I thought, in for a penny...

"I would like you, Sylvia, to go down on my mother while I take you from behind." In an evening of outrageous requests and demands it was perhaps the most outrageous. After all, all the ladies had done so far was a bit of kissing and titty fondling. Again I thought the weak link would be my mother and again I was totally wrong:

"Well I'm up for it, what do you say Sylvia?" I'd never heard her call her mum by her first name before but it was logical, the same rules Sylvia and I employed.

"Yes, just give me a minute; call of nature." Sylvia was back in thirty seconds and as she came in the room my mum slid herself down on the settee and opened her legs wide, folding them back over her stomach and using one finger to idly masturbate herself. Sylvia knelt in front of her and as she did so she scooted something in her left hand back to me, out of her daughter's sight. It was a tube of lubricant and I knew that while she licked out her daughter, my insatiably randy grandmother wanted me to fuck her anally. And apparently she didn't want her daughter to know she was getting it in the arse and it occurred to me, as it had already probably occurred to Sylvia, that when my mother burst in on us, the fact that I was inside her mum's anus was probably hidden from her by Nina's head.

Placing her palms on the back of her daughter's thighs and using her thumbs to open the labia, Sylvia lowered her head and started flicking her tongue around the folds of flesh, licking from the bottom of mum's slit to the top and teasing her clitoris with her tongue-tip. Whilst she did this I squirted a blob of lubricant onto my index finger and smeared it around her little puckered entrance. She wiggled her hips appreciatively and I squeezed more lubricant, sliding my index finger inside her and feeling her sphincter grip me. Wiping the excess off on my iron hard cock I knelt behind her and presented the end of my penis to her anus, rimming round the hole before gently pushing forward. Sylvia pushed back against me, building up pressure until the head slipped inside and Sylvia gasped a little, partly in pain and partly in excitement. I took it slowly after that until I was fully in and, looking down, was treated to the sight of the base of my cock protruding from my grandmother's anus.

At Sylvia's other end, my mother was panting and moaning as her mother delved ever deeper with her tongue and, concentrating her mouth on her daughter's clitoris, started finger-fucking her with first one then two fingers. Although I couldn't see it, I could hear the slurping and squelching noises and I had a pretty good idea of what was going off. The vision of Sylvia's slim, well-manicured and dark-green tipped fingers sliding in and out of my mother's pussy floated before my eyes and I started to move in and out of her arsehole, slowly to begin with, taking the whole length out until the head nearly popped out of her sphincter and pushing back in, past the resistance of the muscle. Sylvia was completely relaxed now and enjoying anal sex as she always did. I got into a rhythm, holding her hips, sliding my fingers under her suspender straps and fucking my rigid meat in and out of her.

At the other end, as I later learned, Sylvia, anticipating my other's imminent climax, sucked hard on her clitoris and taking her sopping fingers from her daughter's pussy, slid the tip of one of them into her anus. For Valerie it was as though the house had collapsed. She shrieked and thrashed and her mother had to hold her legs tightly to prevent breaking contact as the second orgasm in an hour ripped through her.

That did it for me too and I slowed down to allow the longest and deepest orgasm possible, my cock throbbing as it pumped its load of spunk into Sylvia's tight little rectum.

******************************

It was the best Christmas of my life. We ate, drank, gave and received presents, laughed and loved; especially the latter. I'd known for ages that my grandmother was a seriously horny and uninhibited lady but my mother was more of a surprise. Of course, there were still boundaries that we didn't cross; my mother wouldn't allow anal penetration apart from the odd finger, although she did get turned on when I fucked Sylvia up the ass. Neither would she have sex with her mother unless I was there too but that was no big problem for me.

A few months after Christmas mum sold our place and we moved lock, stock and barrel in with Sylvia. There are cautionary tales about living in a house with several generations, particularly on the female side, but it was never a problem with us and what was really nice is that mum's relationship with her mother blossomed into the most wonderful friendship and my mother was happier than she'd ever been.

True, the domestic arrangements were little out of the ordinary but we sort of settled into a pattern; sleeping with mum Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; Sylvia on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Sunday was a day of rest. Was it hell; Sundays was a full-blown menage-a-trois. Sylvia and I also introduced Valerie to the delights of bondage and sex toys; but that's another story, which I'm not going to write.

Little wonder then that I barely scraped a second class degree at University.

And what happened to Nina? Well it took a lot of coaxing before she'd come back in the house and she was never really comfortable with my mum around. Sylvia sneaked off occasionally and screwed Nina round at her house. I was tempted but where would I have found the time and energy?

And that's it for the Grandmother's Bed series folks. Of course we all lived happily ever after; you always do in a fairy tale.

The End