All Comments on 'Grandmother's Bed'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
sirjohncelotsirjohncelotabout 10 years ago

I liked the premise. Could use some polishing, but a good story. More chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great story

blaster666blaster666about 10 years ago
enjoyed

Enjoyed this. Maybe another chapter?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
LIKED IT!

I thought it was really good. Might have been better with a little more foreplay during the time on sofa, but it's your story and a good one so what do I know? About to check if you have other submissions. That alone should describe my opinion of your story. I vote 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Really enjoyed this - great piece of work - more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grandmothers love

A really lovely story and we'll written mate please add some more

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

It's Ok, but I saw some dialogue (that I've seen in other stories) that doesn't sound natural. The fact that their decision is partly drug influenced kind of dampens it, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
From a 64 yr old man

As for Mafias comment , as a man that went through the 60's & 70's in the USA , there was great satisfaction in getting stoned and having a great sexual connection . Mafia must.have never tried it . It is a great story . Great build up .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was cool!

I would have loved to get tipsy and high with my Nana. The ol' gal did like her gin...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bravo!

Well written and I like your taste in lingerie!!!

Great work - thank you!

earlbrowderearlbrowderabout 10 years ago
well done

Great story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

Well,in the first place, grandmother sex is awesome. In the second place, stoned sex is great too. This is well done - if a tad bare of details and a bit incomplete. I'm not always a fan of making all tales a series. For some, a single tableau of an experience is all that is needed. Here, though, a little more would be welcomed.

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

I really enjoyed your story! I found it to be well written and the build up was very good! Looking forward to reading more chapters!! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Lance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grandad up for it

Great story. We don't realise how much sex older people want. l am 75 years old and l still enjoy sex with my daughter and grandaughter.

Keep writing and l will follow your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
granma

I met a very glamorous 85 yr old woman online and met up and started dating. Wasnt long before she suggested bed and now we live together. Im 19 the sex is mind blowing.she cabt get enough. I still take her out on romantic dates.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
deliciously lovely

the only part that did not ring true was the amount of wine they drank and grass they smoked their first evening. Three bottles of wine and five joints for two people is enough to render them unconscious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Grandsons

I'm a 67 year old Grandmother of six grandchildren. The eldest grandson is 19 and comes to cut my grass and other odd jobs. We started fucking and I really enjoy his visits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Grandmother

The story was great and I can relate to it. My mother was an only child and her mother came to live with our family in the late 1940's, ostensibly to "dry her out".

She dressed well. I saw her nude several times and watched her pee numerous times.

My mother passed about three years after granny moved in with us and I didn't realize what a cocksman my father was until one morning I was going downstairs and granny came out of his bedroom to come upstairs. Daddy was fucking her. He was out of town on business and I came home from school and she was completely intoxicated.

I got her up to her bedroom and pulled her dress over her head and saw she had pissed her panties as well as her stockings. Needless to say we made a few bargains when she woke up from her drunken stupor and she was mine too for the duration of her stay with us.

dirk2014dirk2014over 9 years ago
Beautiful!

So very romantic and erotic in every wonderful way!

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Memories!!!!!

I spent about five years living with my grand parents. And, when 'dad' would drink she taught me all I needed to know about to take care of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
horny old greatgranma

I knew of an old lady of 87having sex with ber 17yr old great grandson .they alsodated and ended up living together

Thrak111Thrak111almost 8 years ago
Well Written

Nice to read the Queen's English in an erotic piece. Well done!

Tigg51Tigg51almost 7 years ago
More

There must be a sequel they have so many potential adventures together - loved the story so far?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Be careful

Mafia Patriarch is exactly right; the drug-fuelled nature of the sex does somewhat trivialise it. More concerning, though, is the background detail. You write "..I hadn't seen the old girl for some years, in fact since weekend visits stopped being compulsory" and then almost immediately "..she had been widowed for nearly ten years". It sounds rather as though the visits stopped when Grandad started pushing up the daisies. Do you not think that the narrator's mother would be concerned enough about her widowed mother to keep sending the grandson round? Perhaps the visits stopped when Grandma got herself a lover - but I think this is not mentioned in the story? It's important to have everything hang together. There's a story somewhere on here that has 'Soccer Mom' in the title and then goes on to describe events at a game of American football.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful!!!

That was beautiful!!! Wh says the more mature lady cannot fuck as well as any younger woman...I've just come off big time reading your wonderful story!!! Now I'm going to collect my older sister-in-law from the station...who knows what may happen on our return?

hotwillyhotwillyalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Well written , right length, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WELL DONE

Suberbly written. Very engaging story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Liked the story, but hate the use of drugs. I have never used them and I don't think it ruined my sex life at all. Just see no need for the vile stuff.

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Just a comment to enlighten some. You do realize that alcohol is also a drug. So no drinks, or wine either I guess!!

MrBill36MrBill36almost 3 years ago
Grandmother’s Bed

A nice beginning to a story line with great potential. An encouraging start to an erotic relationship with a Grandmother and Grandson with the degree of anticipated desire to lead to a lasting relationship for years to come. By all means, keep string going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful. Sight not site. Vagina is too clinical. Pussy is better in this context.

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 3 years ago

Wow, such an erotic nylon themed story. Beautifully done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story that give me hope. Perhaps one day I'll be able to write my own stories

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Fab story so hot.

KinkySallyKinkySallyover 2 years ago

Mom read a few stories and loved them all. I suggested she get a decent IPad and her own subscription. I think we have a convert. Seventy something and she is getting a new life. Thanks. We are more open about such things now.

VanessaKVanessaKover 2 years ago

My dear daughter was surprised when I informed her that I already had and account here. I still love the ling she shared with me. Loved this story and I see there are more. Good news.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Lovely to read of older ladies still enjoying sexual and fulfilling their needs. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a very beautiful story and so welcome. The picture of a young, virile man and his sexy grandmother made this grandmother's pussy drip. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story,loved the stockings loved the lot

Sissykimberly69Sissykimberly69over 1 year ago

Very arousing story. Made even better as my Mum is called Sylvia. Fond memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I pretended the grandmother was actually Sandi Patty and it got me off.

FeltfixerFeltfixer7 months ago

Lovely, grannies are best

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong6 months ago

Absolutely hot as fucking he’ll! Gotta love a hot horn granny and a young grandson scratching her sexual needs long & hard!

x_pac6969x_pac69696 months ago

An absoultly fucking hot story would like to read more about Grandmother's bed in another chapter maybe...........03/11/23

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a great story !!

Never question the sexual abilities of an older woman.

My 87 year old lover Esther is a tiger in bed. I always lick her pussy first, she loves it and comes several times.

She eagerly welcomes my throbbing cock deep into her hungry cunt.

Esther is an incredible lover, I always want her to cum over and over before I pump her pussy with shot after shot of my cum.

My cock gets hard whenever I think of her !!

Steve

mbdiablo62mbdiablo623 months ago

This story was well developed and actually very realistic. i know older ladies are frequently more excited aboy sex than younger women. A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 hours ago

yes sexy grandma sexy and very willing555555555555555555555, looking forward to reading more of grandmothers bed 2. got me nice and hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous