Grandmother's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ it's big and hard." She grasped my cock round the helmet, smearing the juices around and then sliding her hand down the shaft, taking my foreskin with it. I gulped and gasped loudly as my grandmother took the head of my penis in her mouth, gently rasping her tongue over the glans. She was wearing red lipstick (what remained after our kissing) and the site of her lips sliding down my shaft was mind-blowing. She took about the first four inches before moving her mouth up again. One hand was on my thigh, the other was cupping my ball-sack, the dark red nails gently raking the crenelated skin. After sucking me in and out six or seven times she started licking my shaft, starting on my balls, under the root, and teasing her tongue up and over my helmet. I remained passive except to reach out and caress her head as she pleasured me. Eventually she released my cock and stood up.

"Would you take my dress off darling?"

Thrilled with her use of the word I unzipped her and pulled the silken garment over her head, revealing that she was wearing black silk knickers and a black lacy suspender belt and matching bra. We kissed again. This time I slid my hands down inside her knickers to run them over her bare buttocks, before unclipping her bra. She stood back to slide the bra from her shoulders and for the first time I saw her bare and beautiful breasts. They were full without being gross, with large, dark nipples. Kissing again I felt them press against my chest. My hands went to her panties and I pulled the front band gently up to press the gusset into her vagina. Sylvia responded by moving her hips back and forward to increase the sensation. She kissed and bit my neck and raked her nails down my back, digging them into my buttocks.

"Shall I keep my stockings on?" She whispered into my ear. "I do love wearing stocking while I'm being fucked."

"Oh god yes!" I whispered back.

I knelt and pulled her panties down and allowed her to step out of them. She moved to the bed and lay down with her legs apart. Her vagina was deliciously neat and well-trimmed. The lips were a golden brown and were now slightly open, revealing a slick, pink interior. Kneeling between her legs I went to use my mouth on her.

"No John, I want you inside me, we can do that later."

I took her ankles and raised her legs, pulling her towards me until her soaking pussy was almost touching the end of my dick. My iron hard cock parted her lips as I slid into her, all the way, moving down to support myself on my elbows and kissing her upturned face. My hips moved back and forth pulling almost all the way out and slowly back in again. Sylvia moaned and wrapped her stocking-clad legs around me. Her nails dug into my back and she thrust her hips to meet mine, panting and gasping.

"Fuck me, John, fuck me with your big cock, fuck me 'til I come, fuck me, fuck me darling."

I started to increase my speed and force, thrusting hard into her. Her cunt was sopping wet but still tight for a sixty-two year old. Her eyes glazed and she shuddered and screamed.

"Yes, yes, Christ yes I'm coming, I'm coming." She gave a last shuddering scream, dug her nails hard into my bum cheeks and, raising her head, forced her mouth onto mine, where she relaxed as we kissed.

"Keep going darling, come inside me, please."

I was only too willing to comply. How I'd managed to hold off squirting my juice into her before now I'll never know. 'I'd never been anywhere near as turned on. I felt the build-up in my balls and that delicious tingling spread from the base of my cock.

"I'm coming Sylvia darling, I'm coming, oh god, oh Christ..." My cock pumped into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Yes, darling, fill me up with hot spunk."

The torrent slowed and I was spent. I gazed down at my lover and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Thank you, thank you" she replied. "I don't think I need to tell you how much I enjoyed that and how much I'm looking forward to doing it again, soon."

She got up and disappeared into her en-suite bathroom, reappearing a few moments later completely naked.

"Do you want to stay with me tonight? I want you to."

"I'd love to," I replied.

A little later we lay in each other's arms, whispering and kissing. After a moment of silence I realised Sylvia had gone to sleep. I gently disengaged and kissed her softly on her forehead before turning over and closing my eyes, reflecting for a few seconds on the unbelievable events of the evening and the promise that the future held. I slept.

12