All Comments on 'Grandmother's Sacrifice Ch. 05'

by eksynapse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
magnificent and heart warming story

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my aunt betty was the first woman i had seen nude, large breasted, real red hair, and wanted her so bad to ask me to make love to her.

I would have done anything for her, if I was him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very well conceived and written. It's a pity you don't write the obvious,what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
so...

be cool to see a new chapter. especially one where Grandma gets a surprise baby out of it and has to somehow find out who the father is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the besr.. Just wish the boy would have fucked his mother after all seven of the guys had fucked her. Even better, she would end up impregnated, never knowing which guy had knocked her up, then the suspense of waiting to see if the baby was white or black. She could easily explain to her husband that she had been forced if the baby was black, and if it were white, she'd think her husband had fathered the baby, but mehmaw and mother would know the truth. Such a hot, hot story.

emoney83emoney83almost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story and would like more conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please, please I need more, maybe the mom gets fucked by son when the husband comes home and then the gran and son go off to live seperate lives

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous