All Comments on 'Grandpa and Molly Pt. 07'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
about the sickest story I've seen

I believe Literotica should also have listings added: sick,

very sick, sickest-at least a reader would not waste time on garbage. This story is the product of a sick mind.

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 18 years agoAuthor
thank you for your comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on my story. I do regret that it upset you so much, but I would also like to remind you that it is a STORY. It is also properly placed in the Incest category. Therefore I am puzzled as to whether you thought this particular story is sick or whether you think the whole subject is perverse.

No matter, but once again, it is only a story, but I do thank you for reading it and bashing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
for those of us that dream

Well written, context was caring, and loving from all aspects. Ignore any negativity from the fantasy dead individuals. Wish I had the same opportunities as Grandpa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Made me come back for more

It was an interesting theme with attention paid to the building up of each episode however the ending was rushed leaving the reader wanting closure. The Grandpa character was full and rounded until the end when he then turned into a flat dirty old man and the reader had an eww feeling at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

What an excellent story! Plot and porn - my favourite type. Your writing is excellent, a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW great story!

great story ! write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good until

I loved the story until the end. Of course it would be just like an insensetive cheating fucking man to use his sick wife to gain more pussy! Guess it didn't matter that she cooked for him, cleaned after him and fucked him all those years. No woman deserves to be degraded that way. Ur a sick fuck!!!

TheAntiMeTheAntiMealmost 16 years ago
Good Stuff

Thanks for the entertaining story. It really was a fun read. I'm a little puzzled by the nature of the negative comments. These seem to be made by folks who would move to Paris and then be highly offended by the fact that so many people there just happen to speak French.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If they were offended, why did they read? ? ?

It's pretty sad when it takes them reading all 7 chapters to

decide this story is revolting. I. personally thought it was one of the better stories published on Literotica and I've been reading this site for over 8 years. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally Enthralled

Your story is well written and very sexy. Would have rated you higher but thought the story lost a little bit of its punch to the end with angie and then the wifes stroke. but still loved it. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Made me super wet and horny!

I thought this story was great. At first I didn't really like Molly, but she definitely grew on me, and when Angie came along I just wanted her to leave so Grandpa and Molly could have time to themselves!

I hope you make another part to this story, with Grandpa and Molly. :D

- Faded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Seriously funny and enticing read...

All of Grandpa & Molly was good reading; especially around part 5; your humor really shined through then. Your ending was very good as the 'let down' was NOT too abrupt...yet a really good slow down to the 'train ride'...with still a bit of humor hanging around. Thanks!!

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 5 years ago
Nice ending!! Or, the beginning of another story...

I was curious as to how the story would end from the beginning.. Nice twist at the end....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series until the end

I was really loving the series until it got to the ending. I was really intrigued by the addition of Gail but The rest just ruined the rest of the story. You should have probably killed grandma off besides keeping her alive and brain dead while still fucking her. I think you would have had better spin off points had you have done it this way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous