Grandpa and the Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son was in for a lucky wedding night, since Pepper had one a tight white corset, with garter stockings and cleavage up to her chin. She was holding her dress, and looked like an angel with her hair up, even with her makeup on yet.

At that point, my dad let out a little "Woah!", causing Pepper to spin in our direction, the movement jiggling her massive breasts. She grinned when she realized it was us, and opened the door wider.

"What do you think, boys - is it a nice dress?" She said, holding the gown to her lithe body

"I can tell you, hun - we were NOT looking at the dress!" My dad blurted out to my astonishment. She laughed and hit him on the chest lightly.

"Stop! That's so bad...you're supposed to walk me down the aisle, not ogle me in the dressing room!"

"Can't I do both?" She grinned and grabbed his tie while glancing between the both of us.

"I was going to ask the same question..." My jaw dropped as she pulled my elderly father in for a kiss, which he responded with by grabbing her ass and pulling her in tight, her wedding dress pressed between their bodies.

After a moment of exchanging spit, she pulled back and smiled. Hanging the dress up, she came over to me next and went in for a kiss, her hand going straight for my pants.

Before I knew it, she had both our cocks out, giving us simultaneous hand jobs while swapping between each of us with her mouth. She always was an incredible kisser; her tongue in your mouth could nearly make a man cum, and I could tell my father was enjoying it. After a few moments of swapping while getting gentle hand jobs, he had enough, and grabbed her ginger head in tight while he jammed his tongue down her throat.

I backed away for a moment to let my old man enjoy my mistress, his grandson's soon-to-be-bride. He was grinding against her, his cock rubbing against her stomach, with her being so petite he could nearly tit fuck her standing up. Being the incredible minx she was, Pepper lifted her breasts and slid his throbbing member up between her cleavage - her tight bra must have made it feel incredible, since his eyes shut with a look of lustful bliss on his face.

Slowly lifting and lowering her chest, his cock would pop out from her bountiful cleavage with every thrust; all I could do was jerk off. How fucked up is it to jerk off to your father tit-fucking your son's bride? Pepper seemed to love that - she wanted to be our little family whore, she wanted to be passed around and fucked senseless, and we were more than happy to oblige.

Dad was thrusting harder; Pepper's tight white lace bra made her cleavage look massive, and it took a lot of energy to not push the old guy out of the way and fuck those titties myself. Pepper glanced at me while holding her tits tight for dad, and gestured to come over; standing to her side, she leaned her mouth over and started kissing and licking my cock, while still getting tit-fucked.

I guess the old man really liked that sight, since he started thrusting harder and harder, with Pepper matching his speed in her treatment of my cock; soon, she wasn't teasing me, but deep-throating my 9 incher, and blowing me like she couldn't wait to taste my cum.

I could have sworn I heard something behind me at that point, and looking back, I suppose it was Norm walking in on us. Did Pepper see him? Did she *want* him to see us? It's in the past now, I guess.

Soon, my old man couldn't take it anymore and starting firing thick white strands of his cum over her hair and cheek as she kept blowing me. The sight of her getting drenched in rope after rope of old man jizz, the right side of her head now a glistening wet mess, was enough for me, and I came in her eager mouth.

I must have matched the old guy in volume, since she couldn't begin to swallow it all, with my seed spilling over her chin and down her neck.

We stood there for a moment appreciating the view while she licked our goo from her lips.

"I guess I need to have another shower then!" she laughed.

"I'd almost prefer to see you walk down the aisle like this!" My old man replied, "Let everyone know you're the families' little whore!"

"I'm no whore!" she playfully pouted, crossing her arms and boosting her cleavage to her chin, with a large glob of cum dripping from her chin to right in the middle of her tits, "Ok, I guess I am your whore.." a sinister smile came across her face.

I got myself cleaned up and Pepper took off her wedding lingerie to take a quick shower in the attached bathroom. I hardened a bit at the sight of her exposed tits, but dad went full strength again, his still exposed cock standing at full attention for her.

"Maybe I need a shower too..." he trailed off, stepping towards Pepper and leading her to the bathroom. She glanced at me with a shrug and a wink, and the two of them went into the bathroom, 70 years between them in age.

I laughed it off and got ready, listening to her screams of pleasure in the shower as he, I'm sure, pounded her tight ass. I yelled at them to keep it down, and left the room, although I could swear I heard her high-pitched cries and moans at the other end of the building.

Thinking back to that day, I realized how the men in our family all seem to have one type of woman in mind; huge breasted young vixens. It's our weakness. I rubbed one off thinking about Pepper getting double-teamed by a pair of decades-older men; her and I would sneak off and fuck like that at every chance, but the most memorable day was fucking her with pops. Something very wrong and right about two generations fucking one slut, while a third generation - that slut's fiance - wonders where she snuck off to.

As I went to sleep that night, I kept thinking about Pepper, then back to Lucy. And her tits. And her tight ass. And how soon enough, I'd be fucking that tight ass while groping her tits as I rail her from behind, knowing that Norm couldn't say anything about how I was fucking his mistress with his wife in the house.

I went to sleep smiling that night.

12