Grandpa's Chubby Granddaughter

Story Info
As Patty matured his lust became overwhelming.
4.8k words
4.27
138.5k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this story has incestuous and anal themes.

******

The four hands working on the two keyboards located almost two hundred miles apart were all trembling for a variety of reasons. The weathered 65 years old hands often shook to some degree and as Albert Sharpe paused, taking a deep breath in an effort to so his heart down a bit, he looked at the long bony fingers as they caressed the keys of the computer and shook his head while inside his mind his shame grew.

The pudgy fingers of the 18 year old Patty Barber 178 miles east were also shaking, but much more so. The chubby teen was not used to being pursued like this, and if that wasn't unusual enough, the fact that the guy doing the pursuing wasn't a pimply boy from school but a man - a much much older man who was married to a woman around his age, and that woman was Patty Barber's grandmother.

Grandfathers are supposed to love their granddaughters, mused Albert Sharpe as he looked at the phone beside the computer, trying to will it to ring as the stared that the dialogue on the screen, but not like this. Not the way he thought when it came to Patty.

It had never happened before to Albert, and with 4 other granddaughters he had never so much as entertained a moment's thought about any of them, at least not the way he did about Patty. They had always had a special bond, and as the girl became a woman that relationship became ever more intense.

The last visit Albert and his wife paid to their daughter's house over the holidays had been the breaking point, and although nothing had actually happened that was only due to the hectic activity at the house and Patty's confused resistance. If it was up to Albert it would have been different and he knew that in the end he would have imposed his will on the cherubic teen.

The chirp of the phone next to him woke Albert out of his daydreaming, and after fumbling with the device for a moment, he managed to corral it and brought it to his ear while staring at the screen in front of him.

"Patty?" Albert asked tentatively.

"It's me Grandpa," the child-like voice responded, and Albert fought to keep in mind that while the voice sounded much like it always had, the body it came out of was very much a woman.

"Nice to hear your voice, honey," Albert said. "Thanks for calling. Computers are nice but it's nice to talk one-on-one too. You have been deleting our conversations, haven't you honey?"

"Yes."

"Good girl. It wouldn't do to have anybody else know about out little chats," Albert said. "Did you get the picture I sent you last night?"

"Yes," the quivering voice replied.

"Well? What did you think?"

"Was that really you?" Patty asked, and after Albert assured his granddaughter that the lewd picture of a erect penis with a deck of playing cards next to it that was about half the length of the organ was indeed him, Patty exhaled and said, "Looked really big."

"Now how would my little girl know about the sizes of those things?" Albert teased. "I thought you said you were still a virgin?"

"I am," Patty said. "But I've seen guy's things."

"Held them?" Albert asked. "Done other things with them?"

"Grandpa..." Patty whined.

"You can tell your Grandpa because you know I would never tell a soul."

"I held Eddie Baker's thing," Patty confessed, and after Albert pressed for details she admitted, "I jerked him off."

"That's all?" Albert inquired. "Did he cum?"

"Yeah. All over my hand," Patty explained.

"I'll bet he did. His wasn't as big as mine?"

"Omigod no," Patty giggled.

"Did you put his dick in your mouth?

"Grandpa..." Patty whined.

"Just curious honey," Albert assured his granddaughter. "You want to know what I was looking at to get that excited?" Albert asked, and without waiting for an answer the old man hit a few buttons.

After selecting one of the tamer photos the old man selected a picture of Patty in her bathrobe that he had snapped as she was bending over and exposing a generous amount of her cavernous cleavage at the neck of the robe.

"Omigod!" he heard Patty gasp as the image appeared on her screen. "When did you take that picture?"

"I have my ways," Albert chuckled.

"I look like a cow," Patty lamented.

"Ssh... you look beautiful," Albert replied as he looked through the rest of the photos he had managed to take of Patty in various stages of undress.

Sadly, bad timing had none of the photos taken by the timer showed his granddaughter in all her glory, Albert thought as he looked at his favorite, a shot of Patty innocently adjusting her bra straps. As he looked at the heavy duty harness that was filled with a whole lot of flesh he thought about that moment when he ran into Patty in the laundry room that last visit.

"This must not be your Mom's," Albert remembered saying as he held up the brassiere with the huge cups while Patty blushed as he poured detergent into the machine. "My, you are a very well developed young woman. You shouldn't hide yourself like you do."

42DD. Albert remembered reading the tag, and the thought of Patty's small-breasted mother needing a bra like that was amusing, but then again not many females could come close to filling that garment's cavernous cups.

"Grandpa?"

Patty's voice brought Albert's wandering mind back to earth, and after Albert recovered and told Patty he was still there, he asked her whether she had deleted the photo of his erection.

"Sort of. I have it hidden," Patty said. "Besides, it doesn't show your face or anything. Probably isn't really you."

"It is. Do you like it?"

"Sort of. It's kind of scary looking."

"Why?"

"I dunno. All shiny with the veins and stuff."

"Probably because I put lubricant on it before I took the picture. You'll be able to see for yourself pretty soon that it isn't so scary," Albert said. "I've convinced your grandmother we should visit you in the second week of May."

"You are?"

"Yes honey. I'm curious though. How come you didn't just delete the photo?"

"I should have," Patty said after a brief moment of silence.

"I'm glad you didn't," Albert told his granddaughter. "I can't wait until we are face to face so we can see each other in the flesh. I'm curious about something though. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

"Okay."

"I see a lot of girls - on the Internet and all - and they don't have any hair - down there. I guess they shave it or wax it. Is that something you do?"

"Uh... no, I don't. Do you want me to?"

"Omigod no," Albert said quickly. "Heavens! I guess I'm just showing my age, but to me it just looks - wrong, I guess."

"I did it once a long time ago - a friend did it for me."

"Boyfriend or girlfriend?" Patty's grandfather asked as his left hand slid off of the keyboard and into the fly of his pajamas.

"Girlfriend," Patty replied. "We shaved each other."

"Oh honey, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when that was going on. That girl - did you and her ever..."

"Grandpa?" Patty whined.

"Sorry honey, but I guess I'm just a normal guy like that," Albert admitted as he pulled his stiffening staff out and slowly pulled on it. "You shave each other all the time?"

"No, I just did it that one time. It really itched when it grew back, and it grew back so fast too," Patty explained.

"And I'll bet you have a lot of hair down there too."

"How do you know that?"

"Just guessed," Albert said. "I'm guessing that you had a whole lot more down there than your girlfriend. I'm imagining you have a nice big triangle of hair down there, nice and soft and thick."

"Do you want me to trim it?"

"No honey, I want you just the way you are," Albert said. "I can't wait until we visit soon."

"Me neither, Grandpa," Patty said. "I'm scared though."

"That's okay honey. I am too. I'm like a virgin myself. I haven't had sex with your Grandma in over three years. Nothing at all," Albert mumbled, and he wondered that if his wife had even touched him like she used to, he wouldn't be preying on his innocent granddaughter like this.

"I have homework to do, Grandpa," Patty said.

"I have things to do myself," Albert agreed, and after they said their good-byes Patty hit the books while Albert brought the picture of Patty back onto the screen.

"Oh Patty," Albert sobbed as his hand moved up and down the length of a shaft that was every bit as stiff as it was when he was his granddaughter's age. "The things I want to do to you."

A few minutes later Albert was wiping the semen off of his hand and crotch, the guilt setting in as his organ went limp.

"Hurry up May," he mumbled to himself.

***

Albert's wife took forever to fall asleep, and the old man was getting so impatient that he was tempted to just leave the guest room and keep his appointment with his granddaughter regardless, but in the end he waited and after her deep breathing began he crept out.

Out in the hall, Albert gently stepped his way down to where his granddaughter's room was. The door was open and when he looked inside and saw that the bad was empty his heart started beating faster. Making the turn at the end of the hall, Albert did his best to avoid making the stairs creak as he made his way down to the landing where he opened the door to the basement.

The old man closed to the door behind himself and walked down the steps gingerly in the murky light. There was a little more light down in the basement proper, and most of it came from the laundry room in the back. Already Albert's cock was tingling as it wiggled around in his pajamas as he walked, and as the anticipation built the senior citizen knew that it was not too late to stop and walk away, but he also knew that he just couldn't bring himself to do that.

And there she was, standing down at the end of the laundry room between the dryer and the washer that faced each other. Patty. She looked scared, and that was what made her even more desirable to Albert. She gave her grandfather a nervous grin as her fingers clutched at the bottom of her plain white nightgown.

So pure, Albert thought, and while she may not be society's vision of beautiful Patty was exactly that to him. She carried some extra pounds on her 5'4" frame, but most of them were in the right places. The nightie wasn't anything sexy but it was thin enough so Albert could see the shape of much of what was underneath.

The rounded shoulders were mostly bare and the nightie allowed him to see most of her plump but shapely legs from mid-thigh down. Underneath the fabric Albert could seek her large full breasts that hung down almost to her stomach, and her fat nipples looked to be erect as they strained against the satin.

Albert's eyes were lower, past her little belly and then lower still to where the image of the dark wide triangle between her legs sent a chill down the old man's spine.

"You look so pretty honey," Albert whispered as he began to unbutton his pajama top, smiling when her looked down and saw her socks that had little kittens all over them. "Sorry I kept you waiting."

"It's okay," Patty replied as she watched her grandfather set aside the shirt, exposing a slender and pale frame with a cloud of silver hair on his chest, and while it was nothing she hadn't seen a dozen times out in the pool it was much different this time.

Albert remained in the doorway of the laundry room while Patty fidgeted down at the other end with her back to the mirror that hung there, and the tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife as the old man brought his hands to the clasp of the pajama bottoms.

The basement was so quiet that when Albert undid the clasp, the snap that came with them being opened was very audible, as was the soft sound of the garment hitting the concrete floor when the pajama bottoms landed.

"See," Albert said, holding his palms out after kicking the pajamas from his ankles and presenting his 65 year old body for inspection. "Not so bad, right Patty?"

Albert smiled as he see Patty's eyes followed his flaccid penis as it swayed gently before settling down, and as he reached down to take his cock in hand he gave it a long stretch before asking, "Not so scary, is it?"

Albert was amused when Patty nodded vigorously, not certain what that meant, but it didn't matter because Albert was starting to walk slowly towards his granddaughter. When he got halfway there he whispered, "Aren't you going to take your nightie off so Grandpa can see how sexy you are?"

Patty remained frozen in place along with Albert, with only six feet or so between them. Albert nodded towards the top of the dryer where a jar of Vaseline sat and whispered, "You remembered. Good girl. You want me to take your nightie off for you?"

Patty shook her head no and then with an agonizing slowness she reached down and lifted the nightie up and over her Rubenesque body, revealing herself to her grandfather for the first time, and to the old man his wildest imagination had fallen short of reality.

"Patty honey, you're even more beautiful than I pictured you," Albert said as she reached over and steadied himself with a hand on the folding table, his eyes traveling from the wide and thick bush of dark brown hair that filled the delta between her chubby thighs before traveling upward.

Patty's breasts hung to her stomach because of the sheer size of the pendulous globes, and the fleshy jugs were capped with thimble sized nipples that rested in the center of her slightly egg-shaped pink aureolas. The little pooch belly below the massive breasts only made her look cuter in his eyes.

During the brief time Albert took in eyeballing his granddaughter her eyes had been trained on his cock, which was rising of its own accord much like it was a car being lifted by a jack, and with every involuntary twitch of his weathered cock the vein-riddled organ got longer and thicker.

"Don't be scared honey," Albert said as she watched Patty's chest heave, her breathing becoming more rapid and her face flushed with the widening of her eyes as he skinned back the long foreskin briefly to expose the plum beneath it. "Here."

With that Albert took the two steps needed to reach Patty, and as he hugged her and felt her hands come around to embrace him in return he felt his cock bend upwards between their bodies.

"There," Albert sighed as he kissed Patty's forehead while bringing his hands to her sides and letting them move up so he could have his thumbs slide under Patty's upraised arms to stroke the moist warm flesh of her armpits.

"I shaved this morning Grandpa. Really," Patty said while blushing deeper as her grandfather's thumbs caressed the faint stubble that filled the large craters.

"I know honey," Albert whispered, as he enjoyed the feel of the rough skin that had been smooth as glass earlier that day. "You don't have to ever shave if you don't want to, you know. Grandpa doesn't mind."

"Too hairy," Patty mumbled, and while Albert didn't think that was possible he decided not to press it, fearing the mention of her grandmother and her hippie days decades ago would only add to Patty's guilt.

"I want to see more of you honey," Albert said, and with that he moved his confused granddaughter over to the folding table, instructing her to bend over for him.

"I don't want to get pregnant," Patty said as she leaned over the table, her dangling jugs flattening on the surface as her grandfather's hands pulled her cheeks apart.

"Spread your legs honey," Albert said as he knelt down behind Patty after grabbing the jar of lube and opening it, and after she inched her feet farther apart he scooped out some Vaseline before taking her fleshy buttocks in his hands again and parting her ass cheeks wide.

"So perfect," Albert sighed as he looked at Patty's private parts.

He had expected Patty's bush to grow right up through the crack of her ass like her mother's had, but although the thick jungle grew deep up into her crotch and even on the insides of her thighs it stopped just short of her anus, exposing a cherry pink balloon knot that looked untouched.

"Oh!" Patty gasped as she felt something wet rub against her anus. "What..."

"Just my finger honey. Now just relax for Grandpa."

"Ow!" Patty whimpered as Albert slipped his index finger into his granddaughter's anus, and he hissed at her to be quiet as he pushed the long bony digit deep into her steamy cavity.

"There, not too bad is it?" Albert asked as he began to work the greased finger in and out.

"I guess," Patty mumbled as she began to get accustomed to the probe, and she actually seemed unhappy when Albert finally extracted the finger completely.

"OH!" Patty cried out when she felt her grandfather's face push into the crack of her butt, his tongue flicking her anus briskly while he tried to force his entire face into the crevice. "What's..."

The senior citizen grunted as his tongue swabbed the puppy balloon knot, a little frustrated by the fact that because Patty's buttocks were plump he couldn't reach to use his talented tongue to burrow deep into the sweet ass although the tart taste and pungent aroma made his cock drip onto the linoleum.

"Got to have you honey," Albert grunted as he rose and quickly spread a wad of lube onto his throbbing organ before moving up behind Patty, who barely had time to blurt out not to put it in her bottom before he was pushing forward.

"Ssh!" Albert hissed as he first tried to put his hand over his granddaughter's mouth before grabbing a dirty shirt from the pile and sticking it in her mouth before continuing to try and force the bulbous knob of his cock into her virgin ass.

"There," Albert grunted as the ridge popped inside her vice-like anus, and as he leaned closer to force more of his veiny monster into his granddaughter's ass she kept whimpering that it hurt.

"Want Grandpa to stop?" he asked as he leaned over her back, the soft white flesh scarred only by the strap marks of her ill-fitting bra.

"No," Patty finally whispered and after a few seconds of silence asked, "Is it all in?"

"Just about honey," Albert lied since more that half of his shaft was still outside the crack, but it apparently calmed her down enough for him to work some more of him in gradually while rocking back and forth. "You're taking it like a big girl."

Another lie, Albert realized as Patty's soft sobbing continued. His daughter hadn't carried on like Patty he recalled, and that made him think of Patty's mother and that night decades ago.

Patty's mother Elaine hadn't even shed a tear, and in fact Albert remembered that his petite daughter's ass wasn't even as tight as her pussy would turn out to be, and as he moved his greased cock in and out of Patty's ass he couldn't help but wonder if Patty's Mom snoozing upstairs got it in the ass from her needle-dick husband because she sure loved it way back then.

"Brace yourself up on the table," he instructed Patty, getting her to straighten up a bit so he could reach around the plump teen and grope her tits.

The huge doughy jugs were wet with sweat as Albert's hand's kneaded and roughed up the heavy hangers, while all the time his cock kept steadily sliding in and out of the steamy cauldron of Patty's bowels.

The end was near as the faint symphony grew a bit louder. It was a vile and vulgar composition they were creating; the light squeak of the table Patty was leaning on, the soft grunts muffled by the shirt stuffed back in his granddaughter's mouth, his feral grunts that accompanied each thrust and the slapping of their wet skin as the tempo increased until finally...

"Ahh!" Albert groaned as he stopped, his cock buried in Patty's ass to the hilt, and then he let out another groan as his cock erupted, sending spurts of his seed deep into his granddaughter's bowels as his cock jerked inside the tight orifice.

12