Grandpa's Chubby Granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After resting on his granddaughter's broad back for a bit the old man straightened up and leaned back a little while keeping her cheeks spread. As he moved, his deflating cock slithered out of her ass and dropped down, and as Albert watched the still gaping hole contract he asked Patty how she liked it.

"Am I bleeding Grandpa?" she asked but Albert assured her all was well.

"That's just my cum oozing out of you."

"It hurt," Patty said as she straightened up, and after turning to face him she put her hands on her back and stretched, making her breasts thrust out even further.

"But you did like it?"

"I guess after a while. I liked the noises you made," she admitted, making a face as she reached back and felt the goo in the crack of her ass.

"I'm going to make some more noises too while I'm here, honey," Patty's grandfather assured her, and as he reached up and hefted the girl's massive breasts and added, "Going to stick my cock in between these whoppers tomorrow night."

"Really?"

"Oh yes," Albert sighed, his eyes going up and down the woman/child's voluptuous form. "Yes indeed."

Albert let his granddaughter go up the stairs first, giving her plump ass a squeeze along the way, and after allowing Patty to get to her room he tiptoed down towards the bathroom with his pajamas in her hand.

Albert's heart must have been stronger than his doctor had told him because otherwise when he entered the bathroom and saw his daughter Elaine standing there he would have keeled over and died.

"Elaine," Albert said as he looked at his daughter who was as naked as he was, only without the crumpled pajamas he was holding over his private parts. "What..."

"Close the door Dad," Elaine said coldly, and after Albert did as he was told his mind raced while he struggled to think up a story.

"I - uh..."

"I can see where you put it," Elaine nodded as she nodded toward's her father's flaccid cock. "Let's get you washed off."

"I'm sorry," Albert mumbled as his daughter waited for the water to get warm.

"No you're not," Elaine said

"No," Albert sighed. "You're right. I'm not. Your mother..."

"She doesn't give you any. I know. That's what you told me back then," Elaine said as she lathered her hands and lifted the meaty organ over the rim of the sink, and as she scrubbed the limp hose she asked, "Did she like it? Did you hurt her?"

"Tried not to," Albert said as he put his arm around his daughter's shoulder while looking down at her breasts which sagged a little more than a 40 something woman's should.

Below that Albert had to smile when he saw the thick trail of hairs that grew down from just below her navel to the lush forest which was even denser than her daughter's.

"I need it too Dad," Elaine said as he lathered up the vein riddled cock that had been in all of her orifices when she was her daughter's age. "I need it so bad."

"Elaine, you're..."

"Married?" she snapped while pulling on the rubbery tube. "So are you. I need it. Donald's dick doesn't go deep like yours."

"Honey, I can't," Albert complained while admitting he was no longer as virile as he once was. "I'm not 40 anymore."

"Fuck," Elaine practically sobbed as her milking of his cock got more and more frantic with nothing growing besides their mutual frustration. "Then eat it. You owe me that. Eat my asshole out like you used to."

With that Elaine led her father to the toilet by the cock and sat him down before turning her back to him and bending over while spreading her legs wide and putting her fingertips on the floor, a tribute to her yoga regimen that was finally paying off.

"I'm going to hell," Albert mumbled to himself and he looked down and saw Elaine's sad little hangers hiding his daughter's face.

Elaine's ass. As Albert stared at the still pert butt he put his hands on the cheeks and spread them wide open, marveling at the sight of her furry crack which was even hairier than he remembered it.

The smell that filled Albert's nose as it entered the hairy crevice was way more pungent than his granddaughter's had been, and the taste was so bitter than it made him wince as he began lapping at the well hidden anus.

"Yeah Dad," Elaine muttered as she ground her butt back into her old man's face, and in response his guttural grunting got even louder.

He sounded like a pig, Albert knew, and he thought that was fitting. He was ramming his tongue into his daughter's bowels like it was a corkscrew, and while his dick twitched he wanted to cry in frustration because heaven help him he wanted to stick his cock in Elaine's ass like the good old days and make her squeal too..

Maybe I get get it up, Albert mused even though he knew that while he might be able to get somewhat erect he would not be able to get hard enough to penetrate Elaine's anus, so he took out his frustration on his daughter.

With his face still buried in between Elaine's buttocks he reached down and slipped his thumb into his daughter's hairy pussy, which was dripping wet, and as he started to thrust it in and out hard his daughter groaned.

"Fucking slut," he mumbled inaudibly like he uoften used to say as he rammed his thumb in hard, and while he knew his back would hate him for this tomorrow he found himself easing down to his knees so he could get better access to Elaine's cunt.

"Fuck!" he heard a red-faced Elaine grunt as her palms kept her from tipping over while his index finger joined his thumb.

Who was more crazed? Albert couldn't tell. His tongue ached as he used the serpent-like oral organ to fuck his daughter's hairy anus while pushing the rest of his hand into her cavernous pussy so hard Elaine was almost coming off the floor.

Albert could tell she was abut to cum so he reluctantly took his face from her crack while wrapping his arm around her to hold her, and as she let out a muffled squeal Albert felt his hand trying to get pushed out as fluids rolled down his arm.

Elaine's entire body convulsed as she came hard, and when her spasms finally stopped he let his bony hand slid out of his daughter's gaping pussy while she straightened him and grabbed the wall in front of her.

"Fuck, I needed that," Elaine said as she turned around to face her Dad and leaned back against the wall, her breathing still heavy and her face so crimson it looked ready to burst.

Albert said nothing but when Elaine stepped up to him he put his arms around her so they could embrace, and after they separated Elaine kissed her Dad.

"Love you Dad," Elaine whispered before leaving the bathroom, and after he mouthed goodbye he looked at himself in the medicine cabinet mirror.

"Surprised you can manage to do that after all this," Albert told himself before clicking off the light and rejoining his wife in the guest bedroom.

***

thank you for reading

12