Grandpa's Kitten Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped. "Yes."

He kissed her picking up the pace. Her thighs tighten around his hips. Her tits mashed against his chest. Damn. He wanted to watch them bounce. Before she could object, he grabbed her by the hips and in one fluid motion flipped them. She straddled him like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco.

"Wow." She took over the pace without skipping a beat. Each hand grabbed a cheek full of her ass and squeezed.

"All right, baby girl. Ride this dick like you love it. I want see those titties bounce." Kit ground against his cock placing her hands into his chest.

"I do love it grandpa. It's the best cock I've ever had." She went up slowly and slammed down. Shit. Soooooo ggggggooodddd. Looking down at him, biting lip.

"You're a dirty old man and I am you naughty fuck toy."

George slapped her ass. Hard. She yelped then laughed in delight. "Fuck me princess. Fuck me real good. Show your dirty grandpa why you're nothing more than a fuck toy."

She went wild. Absolutely wild. Her tittes flopped up/down, left/right. Her ass jiggled and her head thrashed everywhere. Her hair a hot mess as her she raked her fingers into the dark locks. As if she knew he wanted to watch her body jiggle bounce up and down on his cock.

Faster. Faster. Faster.

The room filled with wordless grunts and groans, flesh slapping against flesh and the springs of the mattress squeezing as the headboard banged against the bed. She rode him hard with all she had. He could be prouder of her.

"That's it baby girl. Do it. Get it."

"Fffffffffffff uuuuuuuuu cccccccckkkkkkkk. I am cumming!!"

Her whole body locked up as she came. Wet juices leaked out of her. George grabbed her hips and rammed his cock into her pussy, feeling its tight lock. Once. Twice.

"Take that cum princess. Squeeze it out." A load gun his cock shot spurts of cum into her.

"Oh my god. That was so good." Kit panted she leaned down, tits dipping between his shoulders.

The two white globals engulfed the lower portion of his face. Damn, what a beautiful sight. He had serious plans for her titties. She gave him long deep kiss. With his dick still buried into her snatch she started a slow gliding ride.

"We still have time before mommy and daddy gets home. How about another round?"

He slapped her ass, his cock already getting hard again. He licked a kiss out of her. "Why don't you use that mouth and beautiful tits to clean my cock off?"

12
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
xina2591xina25913 months ago

this really turned me on... i love older men sucking and fucking the young fresh hot cunts and nipples ... hopefully he's impregnated her so he can milk her titties in the future while fucking her ... oh yes, oh yes, oh yes

xina2591xina25913 months ago

ah that was so deliciously sexy! i ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️it! old man savouring those sweet young titties and pussy and then fucking and cumming in her cunt! love it, love it, love it

FluffyfefeFluffyfefe11 months ago

Loved it more please 🙏 ❤️

yngnterrificyngnterrificabout 4 years ago
Perfect!

Excellent story! Can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I want a grandpa to fuck me like this. I think I’m the asian version of this girl!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories