All Comments on 'Grandpa's Pet: Ch. 03'

by Tio_Narratore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
frost1226frost1226about 13 years ago

wow.......more!!!!!!! hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Down and Out.

It always seems that when someone is down and out someone either pisses on them or fucks them.. Lucky fuckin Nonno.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I can only how the old fucker dies and gives them his secret fortune.

You attract more ants with honey, than with vinegar.

If he was nicer about it, he'd have a more willing pet.

This way,I just hope he dies, and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Eric S when you write a story then.......

....perhaps you'll realise that not everyone will like your particular fantasy storyline.

This storyline is what floats the author's boat, why try to sink it because you think the grandpa character would have more success if he was nicer?

It's in the Incest/Taboo section and you want luvee duvee?

Purleese!

Do you have a dwarf manservant who see's planes? Because you're Zip Code must be Fantasy Island 0010.

Gemini552Gemini552about 12 years ago
Funny Grandpa!

Great Job!! He not only knows what HE wants but knows what every man wants!! LOL. Love that he shares and is determined to be the master!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reminder

Reminds me of June 1989. Going across Kansas, she in her car and me in my car and we both stopped at the same motel. She gave me a couple of good hand jobs that night and I finger fucked her twice because I didn't have a condom with me right then. great experience though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous