All Comments on 'Grandpa's Toy'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Thank you Timmy

Thanks for another fine 5 star story--which of course is nothing new for this writer.

The preface was not really necessary. The fact that it was gay and incestuous made the story even more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You have the knack

When it comes to writing about young guys with older men, you have a knack for making it seem beautiful even when you venture into areas like incest. I wish I experienced your grandfatherly figures instead of the uncle that found me to his liking.

I suspect that you either have a thing for younger guys or were the plaything for older guys in your younger days. Either way I suspect that it must have worked out alright judging by the sweet tones of your stories. I see you have a lot of stuff that I haven't gotten too yet, which is great.

MisterReasonMisterReasonalmost 11 years ago
Hot story

and since I'm straight - at least 99% of me is - I was surprised at how hot this story was. I do like the incestuous part though and if Grandma had gotten involved I would have really loved it but it was good as it was. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

that was hot , am still dribbling from my cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved the story.

The story was sensual and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story as usual

I love your stories and I am in 65 years old and I enjoy men my own age when I can . Maybe a story about older men having a good time together. Give us old guys something to think about. Keep up the great stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

I wish my grandpa was like that we fuck every damn night

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

would have been 5* if it hadn't been for repeated use of the same phrases as in the author's other stories, gets predicatable once you've read a few which is a pity because the subject matter is so hot and appealing to a 79yr old grandpa like me. that and the fact the author obviously doesn't spellcheck before posting his stories, nitpicking on my part but just something that annoys me as the author has obvious talent and an eye for what will excite lovers of this genre of erotica, old grandson fuckers like myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

I wish my grandad was like that great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it !!...My grandson has been fucking me since he was 14 or 15 when I first taught him how to suck a cock....Before that it was his father (my son).

I believe in keeping it in the family. My wife has known, approved and sometimes watched as I was fucked by her son or grandson, and she has sucked all three of us.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm going to read this story again, jerk off with some baby oil and cum all over myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous