Grandpa's Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"Would you like me to take care of that for you?" Grandpa asked, but I had another idea.

"This is probably weird," I admitted when I started, but while Grandpa was smiling he wasn't laughing.

"Nothing is weird if it feels good, and I'm enjoying it too."

What I had done was to start to grind my cock into Grandpa's, pulling his back up so the underside of my dick was rubbing against his, much like my hand had, and the sensation was beyond description.

The feeling of our cocks and balls and pubic hair together drove me wild, and soon I was propped up on Grandpa with my hands holding me up over him. While this took away the nice sensation of his chest hair against my skin, it allowed me to put more pressure down below in an frantic attempt to get myself off.

"That's it Andy," Grandpa encouraged me, putting his hand up and my chest and playing with my nipples, occasionally using the backs of his fingers to wipe the sweat that was pouring from under my arms from the exertion. "Come for me, son."

After hanging on the edge for what seemed like forever, I finally came, spurting what was left in my balls all over Grandpa's unit while he, as he put it later, enjoyed watching my orgasm as much as I had having it.

"I think we better get to bed," Grandpa said, and as we climbed off the bed I had to laugh after seeing Grandpa's pubic hair loaded with my seed. "After I wash up."

"Want to take a shower together?" I suggested, but Grandpa waved his hand at me, thanking me but declining.

"The way you are, your pointer would be up and at it before we got done," he suggested, probably correctly. "Besides, you have another story to tell me about your other experience. Tomorrow's another night."

It was, and so was the night after that, and the night after that, and the...

***

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12