Grandpa's Vacation Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It must be my imagination", Jen thought. "I need to relax." She grabbed her day bag and they left the room.

As they were making their way across the lobby, a stern-looking woman approached them. "Mr. Walker, may I have a word with you two?"

The woman led them through a door to the side of the massive front desk, which opened into a spacious area with chairs lining the sides of the walls. There were three other people in the office and none of them looked happy to be there..

"Please have a seat, Mr. Walker," the woman said.

Jen and her Grandpa sat down in the closest seats. Jen looked over at the other people in the room and recognized the older couple that had been giving them nasty looks, as well as the young woman that had been sitting in the seat in front of them on the airplane. She was dressed in the uniform of one of the resort staff.

"Mr. Walker," the stern faced woman began. "I'm Verna Appleworth, the general manager of this resort. I'm sure you're wondering what we're all doing in here."

"I am." Ted crossed his arms over his chest. "What's going on?"

"As you both know, this is a couples resort and we have strict rules on bringing family and friends here. We advertise as an adult resort, Mr. Walker, where decadence and sin rule. Whether you believe in our policies or not, you signed all the paperwork and waivers and I'm going to have to ask you to leave. We're kicking you out for violating the rules. We know this girl is your granddaughter."

Jen felt everything click into place; it all made sense now. The dirty looks, the knowing glances, her grandfather wanting her to call him Ted, the lack of children, the room—she should have known that something was up. She gave her grandfather an angry look, but said nothing. Jen knew that she wasn't the brightest of people, but she was extremely embarrassed had how stupid she was to have missed all of this.

"I'm sorry, but you're wrong." Ted stared down the manager. "Do you give all of your guests that aren't married such a hard time? No one was trying to trick you."

Her Grandpa was outright lying to Mrs. Appleworth now. Jen felt her fury build. She wanted to leave. She couldn't understand how her own Grandpa could have lied to her, but she'd deal with him later.

"It's too late for that, Mr. Walker." Verna's tone was condescending. "Tori here overheard you on the plane and we've had more than one complaint from other couples here. It's sneaky, trash like you two that make life harder for the rest of us. Just who do you think you are?" Then she turned to Jen. "And just what did you think you were doing? What is wrong with you?"

Jen was starting to get tired of Mrs. Appleworth's condescending tone. Why was she yelling at her? Jen was sick of this whole situation, and wasn't about be lectured by this snotty old hag.

"Well, I..." Ted started before Jen interrupted him.

"Who do you think we are? Who in the hell do you think you are?" Jen put her hand on Ted's leg, more to shut him up than anything else. She was going to give everyone in this room a piece of her mind, including Ted.

He preempted her by taking her head in his hands and turning her face toward him. Her jaw dropped in surprise, and Ted leaned in, planting an open-mouthed kiss on Jen and sliding his tongue into her mouth. To her own astonishment, Jen responded, kissing her Grandpa back with fierce passion.

Ted took one of Jen's large breasts in his hand and Jen moaned into his mouth as she sucked hard on his tongue. She pulled away from him panting. It was the most erotic, exciting thing that she had ever experienced. She was horrified and turned on at the same time. The other guests in the room all gasped in surprise.

"I love you, baby, but it's your call." Ted locked eyes with her. "We can stay or we can leave. I'm not going to let them ruin our vacation though."

Jen just stared at him, unable to speak.

"Do you want to stay?"

As if in a trance, Jen nodded her head yes. Ted held out his hand and Jen clamped onto it with hers like a vise, as if it was the only thing tethering her to reality.

Verna coughed and cleared her throat. "I guess...I can see that I was wrong. I...I'll make it up to you. Anything you want. I'm sorry."

"I should hope so." Ted glared at her. "Come on, honey. I think we can still catch up with the scuba expedition." He stood up, grabbed Jen's hand, and led her out the office, giving scathing looks to everyone else in the room as they left.

Jen could hear Tori uttering apologies behind her as they left the office.

They held hands, walking at a brisk pace all the way to the docks and onto the boat. Once they had cast off, they had a moment alone near the back of the boat.

"I'm sorry about that, Jen." Ted lowered his voice so that none of the other guests would hear. "It was the only way we could stay on the resort. I hope you'll forgive me. I didn't know what else to do. I...well, I should have told you that we were trying to sneak in here under the radar but I didn't want you to be alarmed or anything. Do you understand?"

"Yes...no...everything is not okay. I'm just a little shocked. It's okay. I'll be fine. No more lies." Inwardly Jen was fuming. How dare he trick her and use her just to get his dream vacation? How dare he kiss and grope her like that just to make his point? How dare he kiss her like that and then tell her it was just an act?

Ted walked to the front of the boat looking out over the ocean as the boat made its way. Jen sat in silence staring at him most of the way. Why had she responded? Why couldn't she get his kiss out of her mind? By the time they got into the water with everyone else and started snorkeling, Jen's mood seemed to be better. Ted noticed that at least Jen had stopped scowling at him. They snorkeled for hours and then went up onto the beach for lunch. After lunch and after Jen had more than a few drinks, Ted asked her if she had forgiven him yet. .

"No," she said. "You better promise not to spring anymore surprises on me."

"What can I do?"

"Get me another drink." She gave him a reluctant smile. Alcohol was helping.

"Sure. Look, I think I've gotten a little too much sun today. Let's head back and have a few drinks in the lounge." He offered his arm to her. "Please?"

Jen glared at him for a moment before she hooked her arm in her Grandpa's, and let him lead her towards the boat. Everything was as it should be again at least until the drinks wore off.

Back in the room, they took turns changing. Ted put on a bright green Hawaiian print shirt and cargo shorts and Jen put on a blue sun dress. As they were getting on the elevator, they met Alice and Donald again.

"Hi, Jen! Hi, Ted!" Alice said. "Did you two have fun today?" she asked looking at Jen and giving her a wicked, knowing smile. "Isn't the view from the balcony incredible?"

"Oh, yes." Jen looked away as she blushed. "We went snorkeling and had the best time. What about you two?"

"We found a secluded beach and well...you know." Alice laughed, and Donald chuckled as well.

Jen took a moment to check out Donald. He was tall and muscular and she found him unbelievably hot. It was too bad he was taken. When she looked away from Donald she saw that Alice had noticed her checking him out.

"Are you two going to the swing club tonight?" Alice asked, smiling wickedly at Jen.

"Oh, that sounds like fun," Jen replied. "I think we will. What time are you two going?"

"Nine-ish probably," Alice said as the elevator door opened. "We're running down to the pool, but hopefully we'll see you there."

"Bye," Jen said as the newlyweds ran off. "Let's go...g...Ted. Doesn't that sound like fun? We'll have a few drinks and dance. I love swing music."

As they made their way to the lounge, Ted didn't have the heart to tell his granddaughter that it wasn't that kind of swing. He was about to suggest that they take a walk along the beach at night, or rent a couple of movies instead, then decided to see how the evening played out. He was beyond pretending that he wasn't lusting after his granddaughter. She was the spitting image of his late wife when they had first met. It was uncanny. He still couldn't believe that she had responded so passionately to his kiss earlier. He had been hard as a rock all the way to the boat. Did she want him as badly as he wanted her?

Jen and Ted hung out at the lounge for for a while, drinking cocktails and ordering hamburgers and fries. They talked about old times and all the family vacations that they used to take. Jen confided that she felt like she was growing apart from her family and that it felt good to reconnect with someone. College was tougher and lonelier than she had thought it would be. It almost felt normal, before the kiss earlier. Not quite though.

"I think I'm at my limit, Ted," Jen let the room come back into focus as they both stood up to go back to their room. "I feel a little tipsy but I think I can still walk. You must think I'm a lush."

"Nonsense." Ted shook his head. "I've had just as much as you and your grandma used to enjoy her drinks. You know, you're a lot like her, which is a compliment."

"Thank you."

Back in the room, Ted changed into kakis and a nice polo shirt and Jen put on her little black dress again. Catching their reflection in the mirror as they walked towards the door, Jen couldn't help but think that they did make a nice looking couple.

They walked to the other side of the resort and down a path until they reached their destination. "Club Sin" said the big sign over the door. There was booming techno music coming from within.

"This isn't what I was thinking when I heard swing." Jen looked over at Ted.

"Me neither," he lied. He offered his arm. "Shall we?"

"Yes." She hooked her arm in hers and they went inside.

Inside, there was a huge dance floor filled with couples. All along the side were plush couches, little alcoves and hallways going off to God-knew-where.

"Wanna dance?" Jen motioned to the crowded dance floor. The drinks must have been having an effect, because she couldn't stay mad at her Grandpa and the thought of dancing with him didn't seem as weird as it would have a few hours ago.

"Yes," Ted said, letting Jen pull him out into the throng of bodies.

Jen started gyrating and swaying to the music, and she was impressed to see Ted holding his own. Her thoughts kept drifting back to the office and her Grandpa's surprise kiss. Why had she responded like that? Why couldn't she stay angry at him? Why was she thinking that she wanted him to do that again to her? What was wrong with her?

"Jen! I knew you would make it!"

Jen spun around to see who was yelling in her ear and smiled when she saw Alice. "Hi!" she yelled over the music.

Alice surprised her by pulling her into a tight embrace. "Donald said that you guys were too conservative to show up tonight. He was so wrong. Follow me!"

Alice grabbed Jen's hand and started pulling her towards one of the alcoves. Jen turned around and waved at Ted, who started walking toward them, maneuvering around people on the dance floor. Donald was pouring a bottle of champagne into four glasses. He offered one to Ted and Jen as they sat down on the plush couches. There was another couple in the alcove as well; they were making out and oblivious to anyone else.

Alice sidled up to Donald and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

Jen downed her champagne in one gulp as she stared at the other couple on the couch. The girl was a busty redhead, and as Jen watched she slid her hand inside her man's pants.

"Oh, my God, Alice! Are you watching them?" Jen turned and gasped out loud as she looked at Alice.

Alice was stroking Donald's cock and then smiled at Jen as she moved down onto the floor in front of him. Jen sat open-mouthed, watching Alice slide her lips over Donald's cock, then taking it in her mouth. He had his head back and his hands on her head as she bobbed up and down on his shaft, slurping noisily.

Jen stood up to leave. She couldn't handle this, not after today. Alice saw her stand and let Donald's cock slide out of her mouth. "Where are you going, Jen?"

"I...I..."

Alice stood up and put her arms around Jen. "You need to relax, honey. You've been uptight since you arrived."

Ted started to stand up and Alice pushed him back down onto the couch.

"Not so fast, Ted." Alice knelt down in front of him. "Come here, Jen." She said pulled the younger woman down to her knees. It didn't take much, as tipsy as Jen was.

Alice unzipped Ted's pants, reached in and fished out his hardening cock. She started to stroke him to full hardness as Jen knelt beside her, horrified. She was startled by a muffled scream behind her. Jen turned her head to see the busty red head on her hands and knees being fucked doggy style.

"I...have to go now..." Jen turned back towards Alice. She gasped when she saw that her Grandpa had his cock buried to the hilt in Alice's mouth. Alice pulled her mouth off of it and then whispered in Jen's ear.

"It's your turn, Jen." Her voice was husky. "I like to watch and I know you do, too. Ted needs some attention and some satisfaction."

Alice had challenged Jen and offended her. Jen, feeling angry and jealous and incredibly drunk, leaned forward and in one swift motion and sucked her grandpa's cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down his thick shaft. Alice still had her hand around Ted's cock and was feeding it into Jen's mouth.

"Oh, Jen!" Ted gasped.

The sound of his voice snapped her back to reality and she pulled her mouth off of his cock and jumped to her feet. Ted locked eyes with her.

"What have I done?" She croaked.

She stood up and ran out of the of the alcove crying. She banged into more than a few couples and dancers until she managed to stumble out the front doors. Somehow she made it back to the hotel and into the elevator and back up to her room.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She screamed when she realized that Ted had both the keycards. She sat down in front of the door with her head in her hands silently sobbing.

"Jen?" She felt a hand on her shoulder. "Jen?"

She looked up to see her Grandpa leaning over her. He reached his hand out to her and she allowed herself to be pulled to her feet. Ted opened the door and led her inside. She dropped on to the bed, and after locking the door, Ted sat next to her.

"Look at me."

Jen did. Ted reached over, wiping a tear from her cheek.

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you how sorry I am." He reached down and grasped her hand in his.

"I don't even know what to say to you." Jen stared at the floor.

"You don't have to say anything." Ted leaned forward and kissed Jen on the lips.

Jen didn't respond at first. She was full of anger and resentment and disgust. She was his granddaughter and he had taken advantage of her innocence and inebriated state. He was supposed to be looking out for her. She was also full of jealousy. How could he stick his dick in Alice's mouth?

Jen pulled away. "How could you?"

Ted reached over and pulled the top of Jen's dress down, exposing her full, heavy breasts. Jen gasped. Ted leaned in and cupped one of Jen's large breasts as he kissed her again. This time Jen did respond, pushing her tongue into his mouth and reaching down to grab his cock through his pants. He was hard as a rock still. Jen sucked on his tongue as Ted attacked her breasts and thick, hard nipples with his hands. Jen moaned into his mouth.

She pulled away from him and got off the bed and knelt in front of her Grandpa. "I left something unfinished," she said softly. He took the hint and unfastened his pants, pushing them and his underwear down to his ankles. His cock sprung up towards Jen's face. Jen grabbed the base of his cock in her hand and then slid her lips over the head of it. Nothing else mattered right now except pleasing her Grandpa. His was a real man's cock and she sucked as much of it into her mouth as she could.

"So good...uh...so good..." he mumbled as Jen worked her mouth up and down his thick shaft.

Jen could feel his cock swell and twitch and then without warning, Ted grabbed her head and started to come in her mouth. He held her head firmly and she couldn't pull away. Jen almost choked on the first blast of cum as it hit the back of her throat, but then she relaxed, and swallowing his sperm as her mouth filled up with it. When he was spent, he released Jen's head and she pulled her mouth off of his cock.

The reality of what she had just done hit her like a hammer. Her panties were soaking wet with her desire; her body was betraying her, but she still had enough sense to stop this now before they crossed the last line.

"Oh God!" Jen exclaimed standing up and wiping a strand of cum from her lips. "You just...I..."

Ted stood up and pushed Jen forward onto the bed. In her, still-inebriated state she fell face forward onto the bed with barely a touch. Ted stood up behind her, hiking her dress up and revealing the lush ass that he had been dreaming of all day. His cock was still hard and he was ready for more. He pulled Jen's panties to the side and pushed the head of his cock against her gushing pussy.

"We can't." Jen looked at him over her shoulder.

"Tell me you don't want me to fuck you and I'll let you up. Tell me!" He slid his cock head up and down her slit.

Jen moaned. She was burning with desire. She felt like she would explode without sexual release. She had never wanted or needed anything so badly in her life. "I...I...I need you in me right now."

Ted didn't need to be told twice and slammed his massive cock into her pussy with one strong thrust. Jen squealed. "Oh God!"

Ted grabbed hold of her hips and started fucking her hard. His cock was so large and thick. Jen had never felt so full. She never knew that sex could be so good. She couldn't take more than a few minutes of his fucking before cumming.. Jen's pussy contracted around Ted's cock as she came again and again. Ted fucked her with more force and speed, ramming into her like a machine. He was a stud. Jen could feel his cock tense and swell inside her. He was going to cum. Her grandfather was going to cum inside her pussy.

"No...don't cum inside me...I'm not on the Pill...oh..." Her protest was too late, as her Grandpa flooded her pussy with his cum.

He kept plowing into her until his balls were empty. He pulled his cock out and watched his cum leak out of her pussy and onto the covers and then he rolled over onto the bed.

Jen raised herself up from the bed. If his first orgasm into her mouth had been any indication of how much he usually came, then she was going to be pregnant for sure. She snuggled up against Ted, putting her arm over him. "You...I...what if you made me pregnant?"

"Shhh...no more talking. You're mine now. Nothing else matters."

"What do you mean?"

Ted didn't answer. He just held her against him stroking her hair. Jen was so confused. Alternating feelings of disgust and love were washing over her in waves. She was too exhausted to think. She would have to figure all of this out in the morning.

Jen awoke to a knock on the door. Ted was asleep, naked beside her. His cock was semi hard against his leg, and he was snoring. Jen took a moment to admire his body. He was still fit for his age and in better shape than half the boys in college. She hopped out of bed and grabbed a robe and went to the door. She opened it up and Alice was standing there in a robe of her own.

"Alice? What are you doing here?"

Alice pushed Jen out of the way and walked inside the room, despite Jen trying to block the door. Jen sighed and closed the door, following Alice into the room.

"We need to talk," Alice started. "About last night...I'm sorry...I thought you two were...I thought you had been to a club like that before. I mean why else would you be at a resort like this? I'm sorry."