Grandpa's Vacation Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,673 Followers

"It's okay...I'm okay." Jen blushed. Despite what she'd done, she wasn't comfortable talking about sex, let along with someone she hardly knew. "I was just jealous and confused and...drunk."

"You're not angry?" Alice asked looking immensely relieved.

"No," Jen answered noticing that Alice was staring at Ted's naked body on the bed.

"I'm the one that's jealous," Alice replied. "He's so sophisticated and handsome and...just look at the size of his cock. I've always had a thing for older men. I heard you two fucking last night. Can I watch you? You can wake him up with a morning blow job and he won't even know I'm here. Please?"

Jen was stuck. She wasn't even sure that she wanted to stay at the resort any longer. Thoughts of gathering her things and taking an early flight off of the island alone were flashing through her mind. She was half determined to put a stop to this today, but part of her wanted to show Alice that she could please Ted, and that she deserved his large cock. She did deserve it.

Alice snuck over to one of the oversized chairs and sat down. Jen, unable to control herself, walked over to the bed and crawled up to her Grandpa. She straddled him so that her pussy was over his face and her mouth was inches away from his magnificent cock. She knew the instant that Alice sat down in the chair that she couldn't leave the island. Was it love, lust or something else? It didn't matter now..

Jen licked down Ted's thick shaft and sucked on his balls and then moved up taking his hardening cock between her full lips. He started bucking his hips up and driving his cock deeper into Jen's mouth. She took almost the entire length in her mouth proudly as Alice watched from her chair. Jen looked over to see Alice masturbating as she watched.

Jen squealed in delight around Ted's cock as she felt his tongue touch her clit. He reached up and pulled her down onto his face. Soon they were engaged in a furious sixty-nine, each trying to bring the other to orgasm. Jen was the first one to cum and she started grinding her pussy against her Grandpa's mouth, cumming all over his face.

Ted rolled them both over getting on top of Jen. He kissed Jen, letting her taste herself. Then he entered her as Jen wrapped her legs around him pulling him in deeper.

"I love you," Jen said as they started fucking.

"I know," Ted answered.

Neither of them noticed Alice get up from the chair and leave the room, shutting the door behind her.

After bringing herself to orgasm with her fingers she had spied a photo on the table beside her. It was a picture of Jen and Ted at a campground holding up two bottles of Soda towards the camera. Clearly marked on the back were the words "Jen and Grandpa at the family reunion."

"Oh, my fucking God!" Alice tucked the photo into her robe and went back to her room.

The End--For now!

Sethp 2011 all rights reserved

sethp
sethp
3,673 Followers