All Comments on 'Grandson/Grandfather'

by RayReyelinn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hotwillyhotwillyalmost 6 years ago
Grandpa and grandson

Nice story, thanks

Will read chapter 2 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

So nice to see you enjoying a nice cock and cum. Wish I was in your sweet arms, honey. Do you make house calls or welcome visitors?

Love and sucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

PS - Thanks for your sweet email, honey.

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 5 years ago
nice

im jealous keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That was hot.

Except for this one line:

"This caught me by surprise and I stammered, "B... Br... Brandon I am very flattered that a young man your age would want to have sex with me. But I am your grandfather and that would be incest."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exciting.

The writer grabs you right away when Brandon takes rays cock in his mouth. I came in my panties while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the beginning brandon clearly says he's gay but later says he fantasized having sex with myia. Whats up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lol "you should sleep with a girl to see if you're gay" such homophobic nonsense such a turn off.

gest90gest90about 1 year ago

pretty good but it never mentioned grandpa's age so not sure about the age difference? the biggest age gap i've been party to was thirty years older than me & thirty seven years younger than me, happened in same month & i was fifty five at the time. the twink was hot although a bit shy & reserved & the silver daddy was only two years on the scene after he became a widower, he'd never even sucked a cock till he was eighty three. i have to say he was from an era where lots of people used to get all their teeth out when they turned twenty one, don't ask why? he had a top & bottom set so when he took them out he was toothless, he proceeded to give me my first 'gumjob' which was out of this world & he couldn't get enough of my cock, wanting me to breed him several times. only other sexual play that's topped that gumjob was a mature CD giving me my first rimming, she rimmed me for more than an hour while i fingered her pussy & played with her clitty.

must be great to have a close family member you can lose yourselves with, all the older males in my tree were never much of a crush for me except one, my godfather, he looked like a much more handsome looking 'freddie starr' an english comedian of the 70's. i have vivid memories from the 60's of my uncle in his leopard print trunks, his broad tanned chest & twinkling eyes & an 'elvis' smile. he was even a fireman. he only died late last year at 89 & i've been thinking about him more & more these last months. i'm a top but if my uncle had asked me i would have let him breed me as often as he wanted & i'd suck him off every chance i got too.

thanks for jogging my memory

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous