All Comments on 'Granny Dominates Ch. 01'

by MistySubLady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaitrePolMaitrePolover 7 years ago
Hummmm

Good start, I think that Zoe will learn to love pussy with the help of grandma's cane, I can't wait to read more. I hope grandma will make Zoe a slave and forced her to suck pussy and maybe in front of her boy friend. Also forced Zoe to bring her best girl friend at her grandmother and have a threesome after she whipping her ass.

maitrepol@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible grammar

The poor grammar is very distracting to the story. Better editing will make for a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Annoying place to end the story

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I only read the first few paragraphs.

This may be a good story, but it was too much work trying to decipher the run-on-sentences and miss spellings. I am not a huge critic about such things, in most stories, but this was too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love thy granny.

Probably the worst story ever on this site. Please do not quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

So hot. The mere thought of a horny older woman dominating the younger one... and all the details... this story really aroused me. My favorite part was: "It stuck to her lips and nose and Ciara realised it was still wet, the woman had peed and did not wipe herself dry in anticipation of using them on her sub. As Ciara took a breath the wetness of the crotch allowed some pee to carry into her mouth on the breath. Ciara almost chocked. 

The old woman looked down as Ciara raised her eyes pleading with the woman to remove the knickers, "we have only started slave" was the reply from Agnes. The scent of the pee invaded her nose and the dampness made the crotch cling to Ciara's face."

Keep up the great work, you are talented. I will definitely read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't believe something so illiterate got published.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous