Granny Mandy's Smoking Cessation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-oh," she grunted, farting directly into his open mouth, a wet echo bubbling inside mixing with his screams of horror and shame.

She sighed, looking down at his limp pecker.

"This is good!" she laughed, reaching for it and twisting it, along with his balls, in her hands, yanking the flesh hard, making him scream again. "You're not erect! That means you hate all this, so the treatment is working! That's the good news..."

She dismounted his sputtering face, soaked with her butt and pussy juices. She stood and pulled him to his knees, turning to wiggle her muscular old ass in his face.

"The bad news is we're not done yet," she giggled, reaching for his ears and pulling his face into her suffocating fanny flesh. "Now suck it and shove your cock and nuts into my calves!"

He had no choice, snuggling up close on his haunches, as Mandy reached down and tugged his package inside her calves, locking the muscular limbs around it. Bending over opened her asshole wider, and Jeff's face sunk deeper into it. She laughed and stroked his cock as it stuck out of her shins, gently at first and then faster as despite his wanting it not to, got stiff as a board in her insistent stroking.

"Cum for granny, baby, cum for me!" she laughed, jerking him harder and faster.

Jeff groaned, tongue buried in his granny's gripping sphincter, licking it out, fighting the urge to cum and failing. It felt so good, his granny's pumping hand, the way she stroked the tip, squeezing his balls just past gently in her muscular calves, and soon he tensed up, groaning loudly into the chasm of her ass.

"Oh..oh...OH SHIT!!" he cried.

She laughed and now slipped his cock back into her calves, milking him, stroking back and forth with the smooth muscles, and his dick exploded, shooting rope after rope of gooey cum onto her feet below, coating every inch, every flexing tendon, every long, bony toe. She scooted back and took his spurting head in the inner calves now, twisting them side to side, coaxing every drop out, the remaining jism coating the flexing muscles. She let go of his cock and bent his head down, tucking it into her muscular old thighs for a standing headscissors, his sore neck gripped into the savage bite of the steely flesh, squishy with his sperm. He went dizzy immediately, his eyes cast downward, over her shins to the lumpy spunk on his grandmother's old feet.

"Sleep, baby, sleep," she cooed gently, squeezing harder and knocking him out.

He woke outside on her back deck. His neck hurt, and looking side to side saw the reasons why: She'd taken him in her calves again, standing over his neck and squeezing it. His face was just above the spunk on her feet.

"Lick that nasty goo off, Jeffie," she laughed, easing her grip to let his face slide down to her feet, mouth splashing into a puddle of white. "It can't taste that great, but again, neither does cigarette smoking!"

She had him scissored in the ankles now, squeezing just enough to cause pain and dizziness, smiling down at him as he gamely lapped away at the cum soaking her bony feet, wincing at the taste, texture and smell. He slurped everything he could, begging for mercy the entire time, before she was satisfied he'd done a good job and released him. He slumped to the sunny deck, groaning. She bent and untied his hands, lifting him to a lounge chair and sitting next to him.

She held up three cigarettes she'd taken from his pack. Each was darkened slightly, stained with dried fluids. She smiled, sticking one in his mouth.

"You're quitting after these last three cigarettes, Jeffie," she said, flicking his lighter under the one in his mouth. "Smoke it down."

He grimaced at the familiar taste as the smoke filled his lungs, looking at her quizzically.

"I dipped this one in your cum and let it dry out," she smiled. "Tastes pretty bad, huh?"

He nodded in shame and took the cigarette from his mouth. She shook her head and directed it back in.

"I said smoke it," she said sternly, clapping her meaty thighs together as she sat. "Unless you want to go back in these!"

He quickly smoked it down, wincing at the flavor, before stubbing out the remnants in a cup she held up. She produced another cigarette and lit it for him. The taste was worse, sweaty and raw, and again familiar.

"That one I had in my pussy," she laughed. "Must taste something awful, huh? Finish it boy..."

He groaned and smoked it to the filter, nearly gagging at the flavor of the smoke. She put the last one up to his face, running it under his nose. It smelled like shit and sweat and her ass. Which is just where it had been, she told him.

He gagged smoking it and halfway through it, lurched forward, staggering to the deck railing and leaning over it to throw up. Mandy smiled and came up behind him, taking the burning cigarette from his fingers, waiting for him to stop. He turned to face her, naked body shivering despite the oppressive heat. She held it to his lips, and he reluctantly took it, smoking the last of the shit-flavored tobacco before she took it out and extinguished it.

"Now, Jeffie, are you ever going to smoke again?" she asked sternly, arms folded over her chest, her pussy hair glistening with sweat in the heat of the day.

"No, granny, no, I swear, I'm cured, honest to God, I'm so cured!" he cried.

She hugged him, holding his shaking body, smiling over his head as he buried his face in her chest, sobbing.

"Sometimes love hurts, Jeffie," she sighed. "Sometimes love hurts, but it's all for the best..."

12