All Comments on 'Granny Nurse Sonia to the Rescue'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Good fun

Yes, go for part 2, maybe with Mom's involvement.

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
Great read

I would love to see a second chapter. Maybe the girlfriend could show grandmother how this all started in the first place. It would be fun to have the very concerned mother get involved with her child's health care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
granny

loved it

yes, get the girlfriend involved and then the mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

My favorite story of yours. Would really like to read a 2nd story where the grandson starts spending a lot of time with granny for hand and bjs which causes his mother to get jealous of this new closer relationship. She spies on them and catches them in the act. Afterwards, she confronts her mother who tells her that if she would stop being such a prude and open her mouth he might not go elsewhere. Shocked that he would even want such acts with his grandmother she reluctantly (and somewhat angrily) convinces him that she's not such a prude and although she's never done it before she would be willing to show him how fun it could be to get mommy bjs

milfleglovermilflegloverover 8 years agoAuthor
input

Love the input, so many great ideas. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh,gran

Brought back memories of my time with gran. She wanked me off whenever she could always making me cum. Iused to feel her up and maybe rub her cunt through her panties but she wouldnt let me go further but that was the best part,knowing Im going to get a good wank. keep up the good work please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blue Balls

They only exist in America.

Funny, isn't it, that the males of the most indulged and indulgent nation on earth should suffer this terrible affliction?

And because Americans at large are too dim to understand subtlety, what the above actually means is: THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS FUCKING BLUE BALLS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anom BLue Balls

You must be a female or someone who has no idea of what causes blue balls.

So reread the story as you missed the reason.

I know what blue balls is, as can be very painfull.

Just didn't have that type of relief... darn

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
Nice Story! Needs Ch.2

Nice Story Dear Milfleglover, as usual!

Please make a Chapter 2 and, if I may, with a few lesbian moments with the Mom, the Granny and others Older Women too (like Aunties, Sisters and Mothers-in-law too) mmmmm

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

Mature Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

Sapper257Sapper257about 8 years ago
Growing Up

My Gran was always had her hand on my penis.

It started as a young boy when Gran used to bath my brother and I.

Both Mum and Gran installed in us to clean our foreskins. It meant pulling the foreskin back over the head and just cleaning very gently.

Can't understand why the Americans and some regions insist on circumcision.

Gran used to live with us so would have the task of bathing us. Mum worked a lot of evenings and Dad was normally away on work projects.

Evenings were normally same, tea then bath, into pyjamas and watch TV. Brother wet to bed earlier as he was the youngest.

Over the years this continued. Gran would always bath us and ensure our penises were clean. Mum at weekends would bath us and say we were old enough to pull our own foreskins back. Gran liked to do it herself. Dad never bothered.

As we got older I started having homework which had to be done before bath time and TV. Often brother would bath before me TV and bed. I finished my homework then Gran bathed me. As I came into puberty hairs started growing round my penis and my testacales were becoming larger. Gran would keep them clean and say I was becoming a man.

When Gran bathed me along she would stand me up and wash me with her hands around my penis and hair. Used to like the funny felling and sensation Gran gave me. It never happened when brother was in the bath.

I used to look forward to bath times on our own. Gran still pulled my foreskin back and noticed I noticed it slipped back easier. Mentioning this to Gran she said it was all part of growing up. She asked if I had nice felling's and said yes. She said 'let me explain something' and asked 'do I ever play with my penis in bed'. Yes I replied. Then she 'asked does it become harder', I answered 'yes' again.

Now she said 'stand up and show me what you do'. Standing I showed Gran how I done it and with my penis in my hand pulled my foreskin back and forward over my penis. Sometimes it slipped all the way back and hurt. Told Gran it was painful and she said let me show you.

Gran took me in hand and gentle showed me how to do it. Gran made my penis grow to a size I'd never done. 'Good' said Gran 'lesson learnt'.

The next night in the bath I told Gran that I played with my penis in bed and made myself wet. I asked Gran if she would play with me again. Gran looked at me and said 'we need to have a chat about you growing up'. She said 'now you are 12 years old and you have had some sex education you know it is the penis that fertilises the lady to make a baby'. I nodded 'yes'. Well said Gran 'that's what happening now your penis is hard, you will be able to put it into a ladies virgina and the wetness coming from your penis will make a baby sometimes'. 'Do you talk about these things in the playground' Gran asked. Again nodded.

I asked Gran can I do it in front of you. 'No' Gran said 'and I think its time I stopped bathing you as you are becoming a man and your Dad will be having words with you about it soon'. 'When will that be Gran'.

'Well your Mum will see the wetness on the sheets or your pyjamas, then she will tell your Dad to have the Man to Man talk with you', Gran said.

I thought for a minute and said 'if I don't do it in bed can we carry on bathing, please'.

'OK, for a while but it must be our secret, agreed my little man', said Gran.

'Agreed' I said 'now can I play with myself in front of you, our secret Gran'.

Gran looked at me then down to my stiffening penis, then to my face again and mumbled 'Yes'.

Gran said 'do you boys have a word for what you are about to do'.

I nodded 'yes', and Gran said 'tell me'.

'Well' we say 'wanking, spunking, cumming and ejaculating, have you ever heard the words Gran'.

'Yes I have, they are pretty common words to describe what you are doing'.

'Gran' I asked 'can I carry on and show you now please'.

'Yes, of course' with a pause 'to be honest I'm looking forward to it. It's a long time since I've had the pleasure of watching since your Granddad was alive'.

'Go on my man, please spunk and cum in my hands.

'OK Gran, hope it wont take long as I'm getting cold standing here'.

'So do I, as I'm looking forward to seeing to all spurt out of you into my hands. Don't forget this is our screet, not a word to anybody, in the playground or your Mum and Dad, OK'.

Nodding at Gran I spunked into her hands, face and blouse. 'Sorry' I said.

Gran licked my cum off her hands, wiped her face and put my cum in her mouth.

'Now it's my treat' she said, pulling my bottom towards her and looking to my face she put my semi hard penis in her mouth and licked and sucked me clean.

'Gran' I said 'that was lovely, can we do it every day, please'.

'Well see but on the condition it's our screet not even a word to your brother'.

'Gran you can do it for him one day'. 'I know and am looking forward to it' said Gran.

This went on for years I am grateful to say mainly hand jobs but also blow jobs.

Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My word

Just came buckets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

sonny boy is too damn stupid to jack off , so granny grunt sucks his cum out...BTW the is NO SUCH THING AS BLUE BALLS! just a trick guys use on extremely stupid girls to get some thang...

1john471john47over 5 years ago
Wish my grandfather helped me

Yes Nana or mother would be amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs