All Comments on 'Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 02'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
rublicksrublicksover 11 years ago
chapter 3

how about Elaine and his mum were lovers and he catches them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes another chapter.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

capitalpark1capitalpark1over 11 years ago

go for a third chapter

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Would love more.

Get mum by herself then granny can work on her too. Include Elaine if you must, but Granny assisting mum and son would be cool

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Suspension of disbelief

Is what a lot of stories on here require. I'm not so sure your stories have been so far fetched. We're not talking about a grandmother who lusted after him for years and then forced him into something. No, don't worry yourself.

As for a third chapter, I suggest you use Elaine. She seems like a hornbag, and having her seduce the mother first starts lowering her inhibitions before she has to face the larger issue of incest. Maybe even a multi prong attack with the son dropping 'innocent' hints, leaving the bathroom door open during a shower, maybe a sexy pair of panties left in his room for her to find, get her thinking about sex and her son in the same sequence, confuse and challenge her a bit.

Good luck, I look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start

I would agree with the writer who says that mum, granny and son would be fantastic. I also think that granny helping the boy fuck his mum would be a great finish to a wild sex scene.

johnsjointjohnsjointover 11 years ago
keep going

Let's add Mom to the mix, I had thought that is where CH. 2 was going. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mother in the mix

I think that the addition of his mother could be very hot for the story, a small scenario, would be where in she catches him and Elaine pounding away to glory, mother comes in having driven from her home over to Elaines on a pretext Elaine set up. Much the same as Granny did, His bycycle is on the path to Elaines front door. etc...

montywingermontywingerover 11 years ago
Definately.

Excellent writing deserves appreciation so go for a third, you know we all want you to.

I'm sure it'll be as high a standard as the previous two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would luv 2 read him getting his mother. Should probably b 1 on 1 seduction of mother, also as she is the daughter of Sarah she may be into the whole incest thing.

lairdofcadbolllairdofcadbollover 11 years ago
Ch 3

With the way the story is going is outstanding. I agree with the others that a 3rd is need. Like Roberts Mom is a friend of Elaine and she comes looking for her to go out but catches her and Robert fucking with grandma joining in. This leaves room to join the 3 way and a 4th chapter.

Rf_FastRf_Fastover 11 years ago
Bring On Chapter 3!

I'd like to see Elaine set up his Mom the same way his Grandma set up Elaine.

Elaine is the only one common to all 3, so it should tie it all together. Well written - please keep up the good work.

Also as an amateur photographer, I'd love to see that theme brought back into it. Perhaps Mom had an experience with her Dad, since they were swingers and Grandma was not aware.

PLENTY of delicious options. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes

Please add the next chapter, this is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
#3 PLEASE

Consider Elaine being the conduit to bring mommy into the loop. Maybe she starts an affair with Robert's mom after getting together to discuss concerns about Sarah's loniness and adversion to being alone as she gets older. Then Robert & his granny both walk in and discover them. There may be a couple more chapters to expand on here. Elaine's taste will move her away from Robert in time, but a mother's and grandmother's love will always be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All These Stories...

... require a lot of suspension of belief anyway, so I suggest you go for Chapter 3 with his mom. So far, it's a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stop thinking so hard

and start writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

Re anonymous comment by previous reader - get ova yourself idiot, what do you think this site is? If you want to read fairy tales get off the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jammy So and so

You have just done what I have always wanted to do that is to fuck 2 willing women of that age Good on you how I wish we could change places, a very jealous guy!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantasy

what a load of crap!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erectometer

9.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Granny's 57 and wet? She's lucky.

I gave this 5 stars, imagining that writing is difficult. I will say, diplomatically, that a man cums less volume as the years go by, and a woman might get dryer. I had to use water-based lubricant on a woman after she passed 40, because she went completely dry. Another woman still gets wet after 52.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mom

I think banging his mom is a great idea. Maybe Elaine should have sex with his mom and after a couple of times he can walk in on them or maybe do what his granny did and make his mom wear a blindfold while he fucks her.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
OH Man!!

You sir are one hell of a great writter. I loved every line of this story!! I was hopeing the plot would thicken in the next instalment to get Momma involved.

Don't have any suggestion how, but I'm sure you can pull it off!

Thank You for a great set of storys, looking forward to many more in this series.

Paladin11987Paladin11987almost 9 years ago
Great writing...

Introducing Elaine to the plot is great..she's the perfect age and her previous trysts with Sarah are heating up this erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
insest is great

I just wish it was me fucking my grandma, or my mom, or my sisters. the idea of insest is so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot story

Love the interplay between the women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can,t wait for the next chapter to read how Robert gets his own mother as well as his grandmother and Elaine again should be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just as great as the first one. As to Ch.3: Please no walk-in by the mother, that's a dreary, continuously trodden path and, as you say, totally unbelievable (but I can get along with the grandmother and even Elaine). If I may make a suggestion: I don't know about you, but in the aftermaths of break-ups I've found girls/women looking at me ONLY ONCE. Until I got a woman that I was madly in love with and often had sex with, a couple of times a day. And all of a sudden more women crept out of the woodwork and let me know it. So: Use it for mum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continued from "Use it for mum...": Mum's always been mum, meaning rather dominant, but of late has often seemed uncertain, even looking flustered occasionally while he gets stronger in his vibes off his gran and Elaine. Finally his mom asks him why he looks at her 'that way' and why he's changed so much in some 2, 3 months. At first he denies, but in the end he confesses to 'seeing' Elaine (same age as mom). Mom gets jealous and starts wearing revealing clothes, and they get closer and closer (but no 4-some please!)

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69almost 2 years ago

So far fantastic. Getting ready to read Ch. 3.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As an avid reader of incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I find this story beautiful. As a believer of mutually consensual incest among adults, I have no problem with grandmother, gand granding making love or having sex. To the grandson, the grandmother has taken care of her self and he finds her desirable. Age has nothing to do with love. Love has no boundaries. Likewise, I see no problem with sex between grandmother, grandson and friend. As far as the mother is concerned, It is presumed that she loves her mother and her son. It is also presumed that the mother recognizes her son is an adult who can love who he wants. A threeway with grandmother, mother and son is possible it there is indepth and breadth character development. Once people understand that love has no boundaries only people do, then a threeway is possible. Finally, sex is the most physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually fulfilling experience life has to offer. Only people who have never loved anyone nor felt emotionally connected with another person could not understand the preceding comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6098 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.