Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered about the wisdom of sailing so close to the wind of truth, a sudden gust could easily capsize the tiny craft of our incestuous secret.

But I needn't have worried, for Elaine, after a moment or two of thought, shrugged her shoulders. "OK," she replied, "but I'll find out sometime."

Gran and I exchanged a look. Hers seemed to suggest that she thought Elaine would be lucky to find out. After all, my grandmother herself was the friend I was related to, and she wasn't about to reveal all to Elaine. My look was plain old worried.

"Good luck o you, dear," my grandmother said, and then, in one of her deft moves at changing the subject, suggested that Elaine get on all fours so I could fuck into her from behind.

For the next half-an-hour I stirred the residue of my earlier deposit with my cock while my grandmother fucked herself with a thick rubber cock and Elaine purred and sighed. At first we fucked doggy style before she then climbed aboard and used my upright pole to get herself to another noisy orgasm. Occasionally, while I moved around the bed as we changed positions, my grandmother would take a few licks at Elaine's pussy with her tongue. Finally, with our mouths locked in a deep kiss, I grunted a guttural warning and felt myself explode into the woman for a second time.

"He comes buckets of spunk,' Elaine gasped when, after I rolled off her she felt between her legs, her fingers coming up smeared with goo.

My grandmother then, while I stared all slack-jawed at her, took Elaine's spunk-smeared digits into her mouth.

When Elaine left, my grandmother explained that the two of them had been playing with each other for a couple of years, nothing serious, just a mutually enjoyed playtime when the fancy took them.

"Are you shocked, Robert?" gran asked. "I've given you cause to be surprised over the last few weeks, haven't I? I bet you never imagined your old granny could be such a slut." She chuckled. "You're grandfather and I had some wild times in the old days," the woman revealed. "Swinging with other like-minded couples on holidays in Blackpool and Scarborough. Oh, we had some fun. I've sucked three cocks one after the other before, darling. Your granddad loved to watch me fuck other men ... And I used to play with myself and watch him fucking other women." Gran tutted and shook her head. "But the silly bugger fell in love with someone else and left me," she said sadly. Then, shaking her head she brightened suddenly. "But now I've got Elaine and you, my dear. That's enough sexiness for me just now."

"I love you," I murmured, remembering the nude pictures that had been the catalyst for all that followed.

"Then kiss me on the lips," my grandmother sighed, inviting me to settle on top of her with her open arms and spread thighs. She chuckled and added, "And then you can kiss my other lips before you fuck me."

It wasn't until my tongue lapped at my grandmother's thick, meaty labia that I realised the huge mistake I'd made.

"What is it, Robert?" my grandmother asked when she saw the expression on my face. I'd been in the process of licking her to a climax when the realisation hit me.

"Elaine," I groaned, "she'll guess it was me tonight."

My grandmother frowned. She shook her head in denial. "No, I don't think so, Robert. She might try, but how could she guess?"

"My car, gran. I came over in my car tonight. It's parked on the kerb right outside on the other side of the hedge."

***

It was obvious it wasn't good news; I could tell by my grandmother's face that Elaine, on the other end of the phone, had seen my car and, even though English was her forte, the subject she taught, Elaine had made four out of two plus two.

Gran confirmed this after hanging up the phone.

"Shit," she said, shoulders slumped as she sat on the edge of the bed. She dropped the mobile phone onto the carpet. "Shit, shit, shit," she repeated, so fast that the words ran together. She looked at me, scared and suddenly old, her corset and stockings making her ridiculous rather than sexy during that debilitating moment of realisation.

It hit me then: my grandmother's reputation; her career; her Civil Service pension jeopardised, all for dirty, clandestine sex with her grandson. I suddenly felt sick, my stomach greasy at the thought of my mother knowing what we'd done together. What had I been thinking to sleep with my grandmother in the first place?

Incest, the word sounded foul, a pollutant to my life now that our sordid secret was out.

"She's coming over," my grandmother mumbled. "Elaine," she added, as if I needed any confirmation. "She said she would be at the back door in a couple of minutes. She said she saw your car ..." For a few moments my grandmother sat there, her face in her hands. Then she sighed heavily and turned her bleak face towards me. "What are we going to do, Robert?" A single tear slid over her cheek.

I had no answers, I even felt like crying myself. Shrugging I replied with a rhetorical, "Let her in and see what she's got to say?"

Gran shrugged her own shoulders. "Nothing else for it, I suppose."

After peeling the stockings off, my grandmother unhooked the stays on her corset and let it drop to the carpet. Naked, her buttocks jiggling, she lifted her towelling robe off the hook on the back of the bedroom door. Finally, her modesty restored, gran, looking just like a normal grandmother, no longer a ravishing sex goddess, cast me a sorrowful look and left me alone in her bed.

I sighed and began to dress, wondering what the hell I would be doing at the same time the next evening.

The French Foreign Legion seemed a pleasant alternative to whatever might lay in store.

My arrival in the kitchen downstairs coincided with Elaine's knock on the back door. My grandmother, who had just poured three very large gins, looked at me, shrugged and then opened the door.

Elaine stood on the step for a few seconds, her eyes flicking from my grandmother to me and then settling again on gran.

"I've just poured us a drink, Elaine," gran said as she stepped aside to allow Elaine access. "I certainly need one. What about you?"

Elaine stepped into the kitchen and gran closed the door. "I'll have a drink," she said. "Thanks, Sarah."

We took the drinks into the lounge, the scene of our earlier debauchery. My cheeks flamed when I pictured what had happened in that room just a short time before. Elaine settled on the sofa, in the same seat she'd occupied when she'd babbled and climaxed and I'd squirted her full of semen.

Silence except for the chinking of ice in my grandmother's glass as she sipped gin followed after I sat in one of the armchairs, gran in the other. I swallowed heavily, nervous at what Elaine might say.

"Well," Elaine began. "This is a turn up, eh?" She took a drink and eyed my grandmother before she turned her attention to me. "You and your grandmother, Robert? You're fucking your own granny."

A sudden anger flared in my chest when the woman smirked and sipped some more gin. Who was she to judge? She'd been happy enough to open her legs to, as far as she knew, a complete stranger. Her thing was younger men, and she had no qualms about satisfying her lust by getting her cunt fucked and filled with spunk. So what if I loved my grandmother? We weren't hurting anyone. I wasn't raping her. We enjoyed a full physical relationship -- rampant fucking when the animal urge was upon us, tender and loving when we felt close to each other. Besides, hadn't Elaine enjoyed intimate times alone with my grandma? Who did she think she was? She was a kinky bitch herself, prowling around after young men.

"I love her," I said, indignation in my tone of voice.

"Sure," Elaine nodded. "Of course you do, Robert. And Sarah's a very sexy woman; I can't blame you for fancying her." She grinned at me. "You know I quite fancy her myself. She's told you about our time together?"

I nodded. "Yes, I know."

"And she's told you I like young cock? Just like yours, Robert. You're right up my street. Nineteen—"

"—I'm almost twenty," I put in.

Elaine gave a wicked smile and small shrug of her shoulders. "Just as good, Robert. I'll fuck you when you're twenty; I'll even go to twenty-one, twenty-two ... I enjoyed having you tonight. So eager, so stiff, and you came so much ..." Elaine sighed and squirmed against the settee.

"What are you going to do, Elaine?" my grandmother interjected. "I can't stand this to-and-fro. Tell me. What are you going to do now you've guessed what's going on?"

"Sarah," Elaine said with a gasp. "You don't think I'm going to shout about you and Robert, do you?"

"I don't know, Elaine," gran replied. "I just don't know. Surely you realise what would happen if it became common knowledge?"

Elaine laughed. "I'd say the school governors might frown at incest, Sarah." Then there came a long pause. Elaine had used the word; it was out there between us. The seconds ticked past, a full half-a-minute before Elaine delivered her bombshell. "But I think you fucking your own grandson is the hottest thing I've ever heard of. When I saw Robert's car parked outside I almost fell over with the shock. It all added up: his age; what you'd said about him being the relative of a friend of mine; the reason for the blindfold and why he never spoke ..." Elaine stood up and, to my gape-mouthed surprise, began to undress.

My grandmother gasped. "Elaine," she said. "What are you doing? What ...?"

"Come on, Sarah," the woman said with a smirk and twinkling eyes. "Let's put on a little show for Robert. Then I can watch you two fucking. It's only fair," she added, "you've seen him banging the shit out of me twice already."

My grandmother looked across the gap between us. "What do you think, Robert?"

"I love you, gran," I sighed. "I'll do whatever you say."

"What about me, Robert?" Elaine broke in, naked with her breasts cupped in her hands. "Could you get to love me too? Just a little."

A few moments later my grandmother lay sprawled on the sofa while Elaine slurped and slobbered at her sex.

"Come here, darling," gran groaned at me when I too had stripped bare. "Come closer and watch us. Watch Elaine licking me. Kiss me when I climax, Robert."

When I walked towards the sofa I took in the detail of Elaine's body. The gym work and running had given the woman taut, shapely legs and tight buttocks. I appreciated the lines of her narrow waist and flaring hips as she knelt and splayed my grandmother's labia, her arse high in the air.

Elaine stopped lapping gran's pussy and grinned at me when I slid a hand over her back and then squeezed her buttocks. "We're all going to have so much fun, Robert," she said with a wink.

"I thought you'd be disgusted by this Elaine," I replied, leaning in to taste my grandmother's essence off Elaine's tongue.

We kissed for a short time before Elaine replied with, "Fuck no. This is just up my street. Great sex with two sexy people. And you, my gorgeous fucking man, are as good as it gets. I loved having your cock inside me. You got so hard! I want to fuck you a lot more now that I've found you." She kissed me again, this time holding my head with one hand to force her tongue deeper into my mouth while, with her other hand she slid her thumb over my grandmother's clitoris. "Do you think you can handle two sexed up ladies in your life, Robert?"

"I'm sure he can," my grandmother responded on my behalf. "Now shut up talking, Elaine. Lick my cunt." Gran glanced at me as she hissed that word; she knew it gave me a thrill to hear the obscenity drip from her lips. "Eat my cunt and make me all wet for my grandson's dick. You wanted to see us fuck, Elaine? Well, it's going to happen soon."

Shortly afterwards, following a loud and very vocal orgasm, my grandmother straddled my thighs as I sat on the sofa. With my erection perpendicular, the woman's big tits brushed my face as she eased herself onto the length of my upright shaft.

"Oh, fuck," my grandmother groaned. "I needed this. Suck my nipples, Robert," gran grunted as she began to slide up and down on my cock. "Play with my tits while I fuck your lovely cock."

I saw Elaine slumped on the settee next to us. Her legs were wide open while she fingered her gooey pussy and stared at the incestuous coupling of grandmother and grandson.

"Oh my God," Elaine gasped, her voice breaking with her arousal. She gazed into my face while she rubbed her clit roughly with two fingers. I saw the woman chewing on her bottom lip, her face twisted into a mask of unadulterated lust while she panted and gasped and her cunt squelched and farted around three of her fingers probing deep into her body.

With one of my grandmother's long teats in my mouth, I reached out a hand and found one of Elaine's pleasingly pliant breasts.

"I'm going to come," I heard my grandmother gasp over the slapping of her buttocks against my thighs.

Releasing Elaine's boob I reached around and grabbed my grandmother's generous arse cheeks in both hands. I teased the puckered stain of her sphincter with a forefinger, sliding the tip into gran's muddy hole while she continued to search for her climax with energetic bounces on my cock.

"Fuck him, Sarah," Elaine gasped. "Fuck it's so dirty watching you ride his cock like that. "I need to come again," the woman groaned. "My pussy's so itchy. I fucking love watching you two."

"I'm coming," my grandmother grunted, slapping her body down onto me as she trembled and gasped and bit my neck.

"Me too," I groaned, unable to hold back. "Oh, gran, here it comes ..."

Elaine rolled onto her side and then heaved herself upright, kneeling on the sofa so she could kiss me while I poured my love into my grandmother.

Finally, as my ardour cooled I watched Elaine kiss my grandmother's mouth.

We fell apart, gran climbing off me before she staggered from the room, a hand cupped between her legs to save her precious carpets from the dollops of jizm that threatened to drip out of her.

Elaine nuzzled close to me, her tight body pressed against mine while I fought for breath.

"Wow," the woman purred, laying soft feathery kisses on my chest and throat. "That was just ... Fuck, Robert, I can't tell you how horny it was to see you and Sarah like that." She levered her body into position so she could look into my face as she spoke. "You and your grandmother ... Wow. Like I said, we're going to have so much fun together." Elaine stroked my smeared and shrivelled giblet. "Will you come and visit me for some one-on-one time, Robert? As well as fucking Sarah with me, will you come to my house sometimes?"

I nodded, thrilled that I could fuck Elaine whenever we both felt like it. And I got the impression that she felt like it often. "I'll come and see you too," I replied. "But I still want to sleep with gran."

"Oh, yes, sure," Elaine said. "And we can do threesomes a well, yes?" Then I saw her expression shift. Elaine's eyes sparkled with devilment and the corners of her mouth twitched. "You should try it on with your mother too, Robert," she murmured. "Just imagine doing this with your mum and your gran ... and me of course."

And despite me having come three times already, my cock actually twitched when that idea ballooned in my head.

Postscript:

OK, there's chapter 2. As for a third ... I'm not sure. Personally, I think that Robert and his grandmother's relationship is asking for a big suspension of belief from the reader; the inclusion of Elaine, and the fact she's actually turned on by the incest is pushing the boundary to the limit. To now expect the reader to believe that Robert's mother, Sarah's daughter, is going to jump into the mix is probably going to bust the credibility apart completely.

Right, having said that, I'm willing to offer up a third chapter; one featuring Robert's mum.

Various scenes spring to mind: a one-to-one seduction of the mother by Robert; Robert's mother walks in and catches the three already at it (it would be highly improbable that the woman would just say, "Wow, look at that. My son, my mother and the neighbour. How fucking sexy is that; I want to play too."

So, waddya say? If you want me to take a pop at the chapter, let me know. Email ideas and I'll sift through them. If you want to get into a [brief] dialogue with your ideas, by all means email the same.

12