All Comments on 'Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 03'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Another hot chapter, thanks for continuing the story!

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

Fantastic and ty for the first of the next chapter , HOT ty

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
ONE MORE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T PUT THE FIRE OUT YET, THIS STORY GETS BETTER AND BETTER WITH EACH CHAPTER.. .......LAROC OF AGES

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Excellent chapter

I'm really getting in to this story. Fucking his nympho mother was erotic as hell. I did find the term " piss flaps" a bit odd. I'm looking forward to chapters 4 and 5.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
erectometer

905

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Great!!!

As with the first couple chapters, I LOVE this one too!! Yess you get a 5*, cuz its soooo fuckin HOT, JUICY,& I love it.

Your writting style is so clear, discriptive, believable, Hot, erotic, & any other words you want to put on it!!

Thank You for soo much enjoyable reading. Keep it coming I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow . What a twist !

Wow . What a twist !

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 5 years ago
I did not see that coming

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, I'm getting out of this business... Who the fuck can top this?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This is a beautiful chapter. Why the mother is not matre to recognize that her son is an adult and loves her as a woman is beyond reason, especially since she knows he is having sex with a woman her own age. Based on circumstances, Robert has to grow up and assume responsibilities earlier than most. The mother knows her son loves her unconditionally. Once mother and son experienced both the sexual and emotional epithany of their love making, there was no self-doubt, shame, guilt, self-loathing nor self-recrimonation. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6087 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.