All Comments on 'Gran's Sexual Awakening'

by daddy1950

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Brett78xBrett78xover 8 years ago
Very nice read!

I'm married to a 58 year old who, raised in a strict community with sometimes troublingly restricted acceptable sexual mores, has a hard time letting herself go and truly enjoy the sexual loving I give her. I never force her because I am continually working to build on the trust she deserves. However, I can related to the premise of this story. Nicely told; grammatically proficient; well executed. Thank you for sharing your imagination with the world.

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the compliments Brett

Your treatment of your wife is, of course, the correct way, and your use of the word 'loving' is so important. Chris's treatment of Annie was wrong, even though by luck, rather than judgement, it was the best thing for her. Hope, in time, your patience benefits you both.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
it was a difficult transition to go through

No internet, parents who didn't know they didn't know, a few books in the back of a small book store that were more like medical manuals than guides to sexual happiness, and generations of restrictions and barriers built up in the psyche of the curious. Lots of guilt had to be overcome. As witnessed by the abstinence only folks still out there some never made it.

Annie's reaction to his attempt to give her pleasure orally is spot on.

"You want to do what? was (and still is) a common response.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Congrats!

Now that is erotic literature at its finest! 5*!

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Congrats!

Now that is erotic literature at its finest! 5*!

billybudd42000billybudd42000over 8 years ago
Extraordinarily good writing.

Just a single page but beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too bad that Literotica's maximum score is a 5

What a great story! I had a (semi) hardon throughout (I'm 78; semi is as good as it gets). I'm going to read the author's other submissions now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HUMAN DESIRES AND BIOLOGICAL NEEDS

WE DO NOT HAVE SCHOOLS TO LEARN THE DIFFICULTIES IN LEARNING THE HUMAN DESIRES AND NEEDS SPECIALLY BIOLOGICAL NEEDS. SO WHEN V GET CHANCE TO DISCUSS V SHY AWAY WITH THOUGHT OF DIRTY THOUGHTS. THE HUMAN CHEMISTRY IS RUN BY THE DESIRES AND THUS BODY KEEPS FIT BUT IF A HUMAN BODY IS DEPRIVED OF SEX IT BECOMES SICK AND MANY MORE SUCH PROBLEMS. ANY AGED WOMAN NEED ADVISE SMS 07503386339

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Job

want to be there and be nipple sucked and cunt fucked - would spread my 70 y/o legs for him in a minutes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
grandma

I am 58 y/o straight man who like her ( granny ) needed to be f**** I need to experience my c** sucked my c*** to enter a tight wet pussy, I am still hard from your story.

Older people need,desire, want,yearn for sex also.

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 6 years ago
Great story!

Just love reading well written erotica of very old women and younger men.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
aged pleasure

the thought of making love to an attractive senior lady is overwhelmingly sexy!lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent writing skill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I had made a move on my Gran, she always turned me on, with her lovely big tits and she was forever touching me in a playful way, or was she want me to respond ? I guess I’ll never know now. Well wrote story that had me hard from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous