Granting Castle a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Castle's view was marvelous. The soaking wet Beckett leaned against the sink and spread her legs slowly. He walked over to her, took her face in both hands and kissed her. He felt the heat of her body on his skin and her small fingers wrapped around his dick. Without further delay she guided him to her entrance and he entered her with one forceful jab of his hips.

Kate moaned into their kiss, as his rigid member filled her out and he immediately started to push back and forth inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and lost herself in his powerful motions. The sheer power of Castle's thrusts messed up her balance and after about a dozen of them, she almost fell off the sink.

She broke the kiss and panted, "Castle, wait a second, please."

He grunted in frustration, as he couldn't believe she made him stop, when all he wanted was to keep shoving his dick into the tightness of Kate's warm and wet pussy.

She gave him an apologetic look and whispered, "Let me turn around. That way it will be easier."

She lifted one of her legs up, until it was almost in front of his face. With the help of his hands on her hips, she turned around without his hard-on ever leaving her pussy. Standing up on tiptoes, Beckett now gave the perfect view to Rick. His hands on her hips, he had an unobstructed view of her tight ass and his dick vanishing inside of her.

His eyes travelled up her spine, over her slightly bent backwards back to her long brown hair. Over her shoulder he saw the blurred outlines of Kate's beautiful face in the fogged mirror. She looked at him over her shoulder and her eyes gleamed ferociously, as she pushed her body back against him.

Castle groaned and held back no more. Beckett made him as hard as he had ever been and he wanted to fuck her more than ever. He started to thrust into her feverishly. The sound of her wet folds taking him in and their bodies slamming into each other filled the room. Knowing they were alone in the apartment, Kate let herself go and her blissful moans turned to screams of pleasure. She absolutely loved to be taken like that and bent forward a little more, until her forehead pressed against the mirror. Castle entered her even deeper this way and his heavy thrusts pushed the air out of her lungs. Her fingers clenched the sink and she gritted her teeth, as her lover pounded her from behind.

Castle's lungs burned and his heart raced. He fucked Kate like a maniac and was close to his orgasm. God he had missed her tight pussy during the last two weeks. He was so starved for her, she felt even tighter than usual. He gripped her hips harder and slapped her ass lightly. Kate threw her head back and groaned in approval. The muscles of her pussy strengthened the grip on his dick and sent him over the edge.

A feral groan escaped his lips as Castle slammed his hips against Beckett's ass for one last time and exploded. His dick got even harder for a second and then started to jerk violently deep inside of her.

Kate trembled, the feeling of Castle pumping his built up load into her, had gotten her close to an orgasm of her own and she longed heavily for that sweet release. She felt his orgasm subside and his dick slipped from her folds as he lost his hardness. The look on his face as she turned around, was one of pure pleasure and he pulled her close to kiss her. But Kate was way to aroused to give into a session of cuddling right now and she knew exactly how she would get what she wanted. She pulled her lips off his and kissed a trail down his neck and over his chest. She traced a track down his stomach with her fingers and followed it with her lips, as she slowly sunk to her knees in front of him.

Rick was completely surprised how eager for more Kate was. Before he could even go limb, the head of his dick vanished between her red lips and was greeted by her soft tongue. She circled it slowly, pushed her tip against the small slit and rubbed on the lower side. Combined with the gentle suction she applied, his dick was back to full size in no time at all.

Kate smiled with her mouth full. This kind of treatment always got Castle back to life. She sucked a little harder and used one hand to stroke up and down his shaft, while she cupped his balls with the other one.

The taste of his cum, mingled with her own love juice, increased her horniness even further and she intensified the work of her mouth and fingers on him, until he started to moan her name feverishly.

Kate's amazing blowjob had him as hard as he could possibly be, only minutes after he had shot his load. He looked down at the unbelievable woman in front of him, as she released his tip from her mouth with a wet sound, only to wrap her lips around one of his cleanly shaved balls. "I couldn't have written this any better," he thought, as his balls got a warm and wet tongue bath, while his revived member rested on Kate Beckett's face.

When she was sure his manhood was all but ready to go again, Kate slipped his balls from her mouth and stood up. She pressed herself against him, kissed Castle's neck, sucked on his earlobe and whispered, "Take me to the bedroom and make me cum again. Please." A thought crossed her mind and she added, "And if you promise to grant me a wish, you can have me every way you want to, after that."

He nodded without a second of hesitation. His mouth dried up and his eyes sparkled, "you're going to do the thing with the ice cubes again?"

"Actually I thought about something that you´ve been longing for even more," she smiled lasciviously and pushed his hands down until they took a hold of her tight ass cheeks. She was surprised how much it turned herself on, to hint him into the direction she had set her mind on.

Castle's facial expression changed from happy to puzzled, to unbelieving, "oh, ...Oh,...OH."

She kissed him on the lips and whispered, "like I said. Any. Way. You. Want."

She took him by the hand and pulled him to his bedroom, where she threw herself onto the giant bed, laid on her back and stared at him challengingly through her spread legs, "what are you waiting for, Mr. Big-shot-author? All those steamy scenes in your books just empty words, or can you live up to them?"

She licked her lips seductively and didn't need to say another word. His dick still as throbbing hard as it had been in her mouth a few moments ago, he was over her in a heartbeat and he buried himself to the hilt inside of her with one forceful motion.

They moaned in unison, as their bodies merged in pleasure. Lubricated by her own love juices and the load he had shot earlier, Beckett had no trouble taking him in. With her legs spread wide, she gave no resistance as Castle started to rock her body with heavy thrusts.

Kate's loud moaning urged him on, as he pumped into her hard and fast. Every so often she pulled his head down and tried to kiss him, eventually biting his lower lip, when he withdrew his head to suck air into his burning lungs. Her wild behavior and the look on her face where a certain sign of an approaching orgasm, and Castle sure as hell wanted to make her cum.

But Beckett surprised him again, as all of the sudden she wrapped her leg and arm around one side of his body, pulling as hard as she could. Making him lose his balance this way, she pushed him over easily with her other hand and foot, putting him on his back. All of this happened in one fluent motion and Kate ended up on top of him, without her even letting his hard-on slip from the crevice of her hot pussy.

He didn't even have time to react, before she started to move her hips back and forth. Grinding up and down on his stiff member, she rode him feverishly. He placed his hands on her thighs and simply enjoyed the view of an ecstatic Beckett riding him. Her head thrown back, her eyes half closed, she grunted passionately while her breasts bounced up and down in tact to her motions. Controlling the tempo of the penetration by her fiancé's big member, was the final piece Kate had needed. Letting go of her self control, she gave her body to the surging feeling of ecstasy.

Her fingernails dug into the skin of his chest and left red marks, as her body started to tremble and the walls of her pussy spasmed around his rigid manhood. The speed of her motions slowed down and her moans eventually turned into a content whimpering. She sank down on top of him, rested her head on his chest, and finally slid off his naked body.

As the powerful waves of her orgasm slowly subsided, she felt a growing sensation of nervousness in her belly; she had given a promise and Castle would surely be dying for her to keep her word, even if he would never say it out loud.

She looked at him: his hard-on was glistening with her own juices, his chest lifted and lowered rhythmically, and his eyes looked at her with that certain expression. Like she was the only thing in the world he wanted to look at. She took a deep breath and cuddled up to him.

"How do you want to do it?" she whispered.

He smiled at her with his hands laying on her hips, and replied in his soothing, deep voice, "Are you sure, you want to do it?"

She bit on her lower lip, brushed a strain of long, brown hair from her face, and nodded, "Castle, I am sure."

"It's just...," she put a finger on his lips and stopped his words.

"Stop talking. I've made my decision."

She closed her eyes and a slight shiver ran through her body, as his hands caressed her buns and a finger finally slipped between them again. He softly massaged the puckered skin of her backdoor and Kate did her best to focus on breathing rhythmically, as she got used to the sensation.

Castle gently pulled her off himself and laid her on her stomach. Getting on top of her, he kissed a way down along her shoulders, to her shoulder blades, and down her spine, until he reached the small of her back.

He kissed the perfectly rounded cheeks of her firm ass and gently pulled them apart. Mesmerized by the sight of Beckett's tiny, pink opening, he took a deep breath. The thought alone, about what was going to happen, was enough to keep him throbbing hard. He lowered his head and kissed the sensitive area.

Goosebumps spread across Kate's body, as she felt Castle's lips and tongue, where no man had ever kissed her before. The feeling of his soft tongue, all warm and wet, was absolutely weird, but in a strangely dazzling way. She closed her eyes and forced herself to take a deep breath again. Castle was an amazing lover and she had never disliked a thing that he had done with her. She took another deep breath and allowed herself to indulge in his pleasurable doing.

Castle could actually tell Kate was loosening up, as he continued to caress her. Her hips started to move back and forth slowly, to the rhythm of his tongue. Soft, almost inaudible moans escaped her lips. He withdrew his right hand from her firm cheek and slipped it between her thighs. Coating his fingers with her richly flowing love juices, he pushed his tongue forward in a more resolute way.

She arched her hips and met the pressure of his warm and wet tool. Castle smiled and sat up, suddenly leaving her without any kind of pleasurable attention. Kate groaned in disapproval; she wanted her tight little hole to be licked again.

Rick hurried, as he got the bottle of lube from the bottom drawer of the nightstand and put a glob on his finger. Laying down beside her, he guided it between Kate's buns, which she spread with her own hands by now. She greeted him with a joyful moan, although the coolness of the lubricant sent a chill through her body.

Taking all the time in the world, Castle massaged her gently until the mixture of her own juices and the lube had taken over the warmth of her skin. Only then he increased the pressure of his middle finger and finally breeched her backdoor. The unfamiliar feeling made her exhale sharply and he felt her hot breath sweeping across his face. She opened her eyes, clouded with lust and stared at him with slightly opened lips. Not uttering a single word, she pushed her head forward and kissed him, while his finger slowly moved in and out, lubing her up generously.

By the time Castle added a second finger, the feeling was not quite that unfamiliar anymore and Kate took it seemingly effortless. Her hips started to move in tact to the motion of his fingers and soon after that, she broke their kiss and looked at him challengingly.

Getting used to the feeling of his penetrating fingers had boosted Kate's confidence and the aroused and surprised look on Rick's face turned her on even more. She would never have guessed it, but she found herself in an anxious thrill now, to feel more of him inside of her.

Sitting up again, Castle prepared another finger with lube and pushed it gently against her puckered anus. Just like the first finger had, entering a third one drew a sharp breath from Beckett's lips. But once more, she showed no signs of backing down and met the pressure of his entering fingers with her upraised behind.

Slowly stroking his almost achingly hard dick with his left hand now, he savored the amazing look of Kate pulling apart her cheeks for him to keep fingering her tight ass. He couldn't believe what just happened. And his fiancée became even more incredible to him, when she steadied her breath within a few minutes and looked at him over her shoulder.

Her face sported a look of incontrovertible eagerness and he knew better, than to ask if she was sure that she wanted him to go on. He withdrew his fingers from Kate and positioned himself between her thighs. Although his cock was still slick with both of their love juices, he applied another generous glob of lube to its head and spread it all over it.

He fetched a pillow and placed it under Kate's hips, raising her behind up a few more inches, before he guided his hard on with one hand to her puckered little hole.

Beckett closed her eyes as she felt Rick's hand on the small of her back and his dick's head against her rear entrance. She concentrated on keeping her breathing rhythmically, as he gently increased the pressure of his entering tool. Being even more demanding than his fingers before, his bulbous head slowly pried her tight muscular ring open and pushed her to the brink. She groaned and gritted her teeth as she fought the urge to fight against his big dick.

A wave of relief washed over her a second later and she gasped audibly, as the thickest part of his mushroom head passed her barrier, just when she thought she couldn't possibly take any more. Kate basked in the relaxing feeling of the reduced pressure, as Rick had stopped his pushing motion. Using the time he paused, she tried her best to get accustomed to the unfamiliar feeling of his dick's head in her ass and focused on what was about to happen. She knew that getting his tool inside had only been the first step. Although it was the thickest part of his dick, she did not yet know what it would feel like, when he would start to move inside of her. A squeal went through her body a second later, when he started to change his position from kneeling between her legs to lying on top of her. The feeling of him moving while still being inside her ass was intense and Kate dug her fingernails into the sheets with a moan.

Castle looked down at her, making sure Kate wasn't in pain, before he gently started to push himself deeper into her tight rectum. His hard-on was very well lubricated and Beckett showed no sign of objection, as it slowly entered her an inch for an inch until his hips pressed against her firm butt. He took a deep breath and kissed his fiancée's shoulder, as he enjoyed the tight grip of her ass around the base of his shaft. It felt even better than he had imagined and he felt harder than any other time he had been inside her before. Breathing in and out deeply, he fought his urge to explode and finally started slow pistoning motions into Kate's hot depths.

"Oh my god," Kate moaned surprised, as it was neither pain, nor discomfort that made her squirm, but the feeling of complete fullness, caused by Castle's entire manhood being buried inside her ass. She had never felt anything comparable before and the feeling intensified even more, as he moved back and forth inside of her. The weight of his body pinned her to the mattress and his hot breath blew over the skin on her neck and shoulder, as he worked himself into a steady rhythm.

His passionate grunts got deeper, while Beckett barely managed more than a weak sigh, as each of his thrusts pushed the air out of her lungs. Giving up the fight for control over her own body, she savored the exhilarating dizziness of arousal that clouded her brain. She felt the fabric of the soft sheets, as her fingers dug into the mattress again and her toes started to curl while Rick continued to have his way with her ass.

Breathe. Breathe. Rick Castle did his best to focus on breathing deep and steadily, but the unbelievable tightness of Beckett's sphincter massaging up and down his shaft as he pounded into her was just too good. Beads of sweat trickled down his back and Kate's skin tasted slightly salty too, as he lowered his head and sucked on her neck. Knowing that his orgasm already neared inevitably with each of his thrusts, he refused his urge to pump faster and kept his steady rhythm. Pushing himself in all the way every time, until her perfectly shaped butt cheeks molded into his loins, he enjoyed his fiancée's virgin ass.

The constantly rising pressure tightened his balls and breathing became an almost impossible task. He felt drops of pre come oozing from his cock's head and his entire body was ready to explode.

"But not like this," he thought.

"Kate, Honey, turn around," he groaned while his thrusting motions came to a halt, "I want to see your face."

Kate had lost herself in the depth of her arousal and didn't even realize what he had said. She gave a surprised sound, as he withdrew himself and left her with an unexpected feeling of emptiness. Fighting the haze of her lust, she opened her eyes as he sat up and turned her on her back. She pushed damp strains of hair out of her face and looked at him lasciviously as he pulled her legs apart and put them over his shoulders.

She bit her lip for a second and then gave a moan, as he positioned his hard-on at her rear entrance and entered her quicker this time.

The thrill of seeing Kate's face while he spread her tight muscular ring open again, added to his arousal and he knew that he would not be able to control himself anymore. Leaning forward he supported his body with both of his fists pressing into the mattress on either side of Beckett's slim waist.

Kate threw her arms behind her head and dug her fingers into the leather coated headboard of the bed, as he resumed his rhythmical thrusts from before. Being pinned down on her back by the weight of his body she started to moan feverishly. The sound of her pleasure blended perfectly with that of his body slamming against her ass cheeks and the sight of her heaving tits sent Castle over the edge. Shoving in and out for two or three more times, he lost control and his dick started to jerk violently inside of Kate for the second time that night, shooting jet after jet of sperm into her ass.

Having Rick come inside her with ferocious growls drove Kate almost crazy. Every single twitch of his cum spewing hard-on sent surges of ecstasy through her body and made her scream in pleasure.

As one of the most intense orgasms of his life slowly subsided, Richard Castle carefully withdrew his softening dick from Kate's ass and rolled off her. Laying on his back, side by side with the amazing brunette he would share the rest of his life with, he couldn't quite believe what had just happened. Closing his eyes he listened to both of them breathing, as his brain slowly kicked in again and started grasping the events of the past hour.