Granting Castle a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's heart rate had almost lowered back to normal, but her body was still vibrating with lustful joy. The cozy warm feeling of being completely spent ensheathed her, even though a small part of her already knew that it wouldn't last very long, Too big a desire burned inside of her, for him to fill the void again, that his amazing cock had left.

She turned her head and looked at him. His eyes were closed and his face sported a content smile.

"Castle?" she whispered, as she rolled over and cuddled up to him.

"Hmmm?" he replied, already half asleep.

"I love you," she rested her head on his shoulders and brushed her fingers over his chest. Closing her eyes with the picture of his semi erect dick twitching as she pressed her naked body against his, her lips widened with a smile. She loved his never ending lust for her. "Maybe I should rethink not taking his name," she thought. After all, she wanted the world to know that she was a part of him for the rest of her life.

"I love you too," Castle murmured, as both of them drifted to sleep.