All Comments on 'Grayson Sontang in Space Ch. 03'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Chimera44Chimera44over 7 years agoAuthor
From the author

If you are a fan of mine anxiously awaiting new chapters of Sky, Erica and Jessa, do not despair. They are in the works. I am undertaking a major life change that is both exciting and disruptive, but will soon be back to more regular writing. If you are curious, Grayson's story is actually one I wrote many years ago. Apart from major technology updating, it pretty much follows the original story line. I hope you can enjoy it as you wait to hear more about the 'other women' in my life.

libellule1054libellule1054over 7 years ago
Thank you for the update!

This is a beautiful story. You write beautifully. Sending positive vibes your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A new favourite author

This is a very good story please keep it going. I will certainly be looking through your earlier work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks

I was worried about you abandoning the other stories for new one.lol not that I dont love this one also. Now im hooked on four of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Did not expect that ending. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 7 years ago
Cliffhanger!!

Nice job! Didn't see that coming. I thought maybe he was her little brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!!!

Did NOT see that coming. I figured brother, also.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 6 years ago
Don't bother incomplete incomplete incomplete

Don't bother INCOMPLETE INCOMPLETE INCOMPLETE

Another incomplete story from an author that over estimated his abilities.

You see when writing a story you have to know the beginning, middle and end, all before you start. So what we have here is a writer who thought they could just 'wing it' through a complex storyline with no plan. Then it all starts to get to hard to make it up as it goes while still making sense.

The time between chapter publications starts to increase or the chapters get shorter. This is because the author is lost in their own story. Then they give up and disappear or write another story. In this case SIX yes SIX concurrent stories. Now they have disappeared, as of January 2017. Nine months ago.

What a waste of my time. I know it's free, but so is a dog. crapping on your front l

Feel free to hate the bearer of the truth. As long as you log in to do it.

Anonymous comments should be deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey, jackass

...stop spamming the comments!

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous