All Comments on 'Grayson Sontang in Space Ch. 05'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 7 years ago
Just found your story today...

and glad of it. Looking forward to your next posting. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it's a...

bit convoluted but has immeasurable charm - thanks!

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
but

convoluted is good.

read the first chapter when it came out and have been putting it off till there was more than just a single chapter. Fun and interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Each chapter is better than the last, well done hope to be able to read more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

I have enjoyed this very funny

The prune plot needs to take presence for a chapter or two.

CatsEye4477CatsEye4477about 7 years ago
Great story, well written

I LOVE this character!! She's Han Solo, James Bond and Katniss Everdeen all in one. She doesn't 'dumb down'. She's comfortable with her sexuality and she doesn't apologize for it. I like the name too -- any reference to Susan?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What happened?

There were so many chapters, each story as interesting as the other and then suddenly nothing. I hope you are okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So good!

I am really enjoying this story. I hope that there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grayson Sontang - new hero

Great story!

Enjoyed it alot and I hope you continue the story!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 6 years ago
Don't bother INCOMPLETE INCOMPLETE INCOMPLETE

Another incomplete story from an author that over estimated his abilities.

You see when writing a story you have to know the beginning, middle and end, all before you start. So what we have here is a writer who thought they could just 'wing it' through a complex storyline with no plan. Then it all starts to get to hard to make it up as it goes while still making sense.

The time between chapter publications starts to increase or the chapters get shorter. This is because the author is lost in their own story. Then they give up and disappear or write another story. In this case SIX yes SIX concurrent stories. Now they have disappeared, as of January 2017. Nine months ago.

What a waste of my time. I know it's free, but so is a dog. crapping on your front lawn.

Feel free to hate the bearer of the truth. As long as you log in to do it.

Anonymous comments should be deleted.

LessGoLessGoover 6 years ago
Worth it!!!

It’s so good! Don’t stop! Don’t listen to the haters! This heroine is spot on! I love everything about it, the nuanced characters, the space tech details...it’s so awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is such an excellent story - the attention to detail coupled with real depth to the world building is such a joy; I have total confidence in your writing on this basis alone. But to then populate the story with interesting, complex and very human characters makes for a really compelling read. I love it so much. Plus, the sex is super hot - moreso because the characters are engaging. What a pleasure - thank you!

Tall_kTall_kabout 6 years ago
Fun!

This is an excellent, well-written, fun tale! I love the characters and building plot. I'd especially love to hear the rest of this story and others set in this universe. Thanks for sharing this!

emmy40emmy40about 6 years ago
Sad News

Unfortunately the author passed away in January. Please read her bio for her last update in November.

Steve150177Steve150177almost 5 years ago
It's really sad. She was SO Good.

It's just sad that she never got to finish most or any(?) of her story series.

She was very very good. Very enjoyable to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous