Grayson Sontang in Space Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved one hand from her ass to capture the back of her neck and pull her in for a deep and silencing kiss. When he finally let her come up for air, she was gasping, but continued nonetheless. "Don't think you can distract me with your wily ways, sailor. Talk or I'll make you walk the plank."

"Wily? Seriously? And where, exactly, is this plank?"

"I may have to improvise, but that's what I do best."

"I would absolutely agree with that."

"You know, improvisation takes time. You might as well tell me now."

"You won't go nova? Because you are awfully close to certain parts of mine that I hold near and dear."

Grayson looked into his eyes for a long moment, then suddenly released her hold on him, but he wrapped his arms around her tiny frame and wouldn't let her back down to the ground. "Let go," she growled. "You're being too coy. That means it's really bad."

"Not necessarily," he said.

"You're really lousy at doing coy. You know? Just fucking let go."

"Or?"

"Or I'll implode into a fucking black hole. And then your near and dear parts will be the least of your concerns!"

"Sontang! Grayson. You need to calm down."

"No. You need to tell me what I'm getting overly worked up about. Then I'll decide if I need to calm down."

He let her slide slowly down his torso until her feet reached the floor. She took a deep breath. "Okay, spill it. What did they tell you?"

"They hinted at the fact that we were meeting a transport at Wazn."

Grayson backed against a wall. "If the idiot Feds know, then every pirate and rebel and intergalactic scum knows." Hendon wisely didn't mention that there was no evidence of intergalactic travel, let alone scum. "Who leaked? We have to change the meet." She started pacing about the room. "Wazn's no good. They do mining, shipping security. They don't know shit about pirates. Maybe a wormhole exchange. No, too visible, too much traffic. We need to go dark. Turn off the beacon. Hal..."

Hendon grabbed her arms and stilled her pacing. "Listen to me. We have a problem. We will solve it. But not now when you're too tired to think straight."

"I'm fine," she said, trying to twist out of his grasp. Then she suddenly stilled, and Hendon tightened his grasp. The nova phase was rapidly approaching. "Who leaked?" she repeated, paling. "Someone in the royal family. Someone who wants the prince dead. Someone who wants my son dead."

"Grayson, we can figure this out. We have time. We don't need the solution tonight." He shook her gently, leaning down, trying to capture her eyes. She finally focused on his face, searching.

"So you think fucking is a solution?" she demanded. "Distract the nympho with a cock so she doesn't go all catty-whump-ass, half-cocked, berserk-a-zoid across the galaxy?"

"All, uhm, what?"

"Okay," she said with a shrug, shoving him suddenly back so that he fell onto the bed. He was still gripping her arms, so she fell on top of him, but then was crawling toward the head of the bed. Hendon found himself craning his neck to admire the view of her ass when she pulled a set of handcuffs from behind the headboard and snapped them about his wrists.

"What are you doing?" he asked, half with humor and half with trepidation.

"I took these off a Fed when he was otherwise occupied. I should have thought to take the keys, too, but you know, heat of the moment, and all. Been dying to try them out. Now just lay still. This won't hurt a bit." She crawled back down the bed and began working at the fastenings for his pants. "Maybe you could be a little more cooperative than the last time I had to do this," she muttered.

"I don't remember having a say in that time or this time," he complained, but he lifted his hips so she could slide the pants off.

"Now that's what I'm talking," she said, wrapping a hand around his erect cock as it sprang free. "I can go all catty-whump-ass, half-cocked, berserk-a-zoid on this instead of on the galaxy."

"The galaxy thanks you," he replied, then gasped as she dove mouth first on the treat she had uncovered. Her oral attentions were all too brief though, as she suddenly lunged up and poised her pussy precipitously over his face.

"Better make it good, sailor, or I might forget my lock picking skills."

"With pleasure, ma'am," he agreed, trying to use his bound hands to pull her down within easy reach of his tongue. She squirmed delightedly, liberally spreading her moisture over his bristly chin and lips as he licked and sucked. Then all too soon, she was scooting back down, poising her pussy above his cock, just out of reach. She tried to wrestle his cuffed wrists above his head, only to discover that she couldn't reach far enough to hold them there and still ride his cock in the way she wanted. He was chuckling at her dilemma and she scowled down at him, finding little solace in teasing him by keeping her nipples just out of reach of his eager lips. She groaned in exasperation and gave up on confining his hands.

When she finally sank onto his anxious cock, she sighed with satisfaction, resisting the thrust and roll of his hips as much as her light frame could. She unbuttoned his shirt, and played with his chest, tickling and teasing his nipples. When his cuffed hands reached out and encompassed her breasts, she threw her head back and shuddered with pleasure, but still she didn't start riding him until he begged, with his tone if not his words. "Sontang, you need to move," he rasped.

"You want me to leave?" she asked in all innocence.

"You need to move on me," he said, thrusting to demonstrate. "Get your ass moving!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." She began a very slow rocking motion.

"God damn women drivers," he exclaimed, lurching upward and dropping his cuffed hands over her head and shoulders then rolling until she was on her back, laughing at him and he was plunging into her with a fervor.

When they both came up for air some time later, much calmer and well sated, he said, "You were kidding about the keys, right?" She turned her head and looked at him sleepily. "Right?"

"Nope." She smiled sweetly, "But who needs keys." She rolled onto her side.

"Sontang? Grayson?"

"Oh, fine." She reached into a cabinet next to the bed and pulled out an innocuous wire implement. In seconds, she had the cuffs off. He rubbed his wrists.

A little while later, Hendon rose up on one elbow and leaned over her. He brushed stray hair back off her forehead. "Why did you do it?"

"Everyone needs some kink in their lives. Even officers of the law."

"No, not that. Although that was kind of fun. I mean the Siriun jewels. Why did you steal the jewels?"

"Back to being a lawman, then?"

"Just curiosity."

"You know what they say about curiosity and cats," she said, stretching in a most feline way. "You might not like the answer you get."

"I'll take the risk."

She sighed. "You've seen the kid."

"Yeah," he drawled. "Not getting the point."

She rolled her eyes. "He's got my genes. Like, all of them."

"That'd be easier to believe if he looked like you," Hendon pointed out. "Or if I knew what you looked like back then," he added with a cocked eyebrow.

"He's small, like me," she said in exasperation. "Your emperor wannabe was expecting a big strapping muscle-for-brains Siriun. He assumed his progeny would inherit his virile, masculine genes, not my puny runt-of-the-litter genes. First, he claimed the kid wasn't his, but that didn't carry past the genetics testing. Then he said he wasn't going to pay me." She shrugged. "I'm a trader. So, I took my cut in trade; kid for gaudy jewelry. He'd already made a big deal about an heir being born to his wife after her 'difficult' pregnancy, and all. That's why he didn't try very hard to find me. Didn't want the story coming out, and I made clear to him that it damn well would if he ever got too close."

"But he kept the kid. Why not just substitute another kid more to his specifications, if he wasn't all that particular about parentage?"

Grayson snickered. "You aren't from Sirius Prime, are you?"

"Actually, I spend as little time there as possible. Pretty annoying bunch, if you ask me." Grayson stared at him wide-eyed. "Seriously. You need to stop lumping us all together. The government is based on Sirius B Prime. Orbits the other star in the system. Much classier place. And I was raised on Yeji Prime."

"Oh, well. All the difference in the world, then," she agreed. "So, maybe you don't know about the royal family's little 'genetic' marker."

He shrugged. "I heard there was something. Didn't really care to hear the details."

Grayson snickered. "A little something on the Y chromosome that causes a birthmark. On the penis of male children. Big, ugly thing. He couldn't just go into a hospital and steal a newborn or something. And he couldn't find some other child of royal blood because that family can't keep a secret to save their royal lives. So now he's stuck with a puny kid that's five times as smart as he is, but can pass inspection at coronation."

"Inspection? Seriously?"

"Yup. No ugly penis equals no kingdom."

He rolled onto his back. "I knew there was a reason I didn't go into the Royal Service."

Grayson burrowed under the covers. "I think I'd better check and make sure you aren't part of the royal family," her muffled voice floated back to him.