Grazing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime in the night, I sensed someone in the room with me. I looked over and saw her small figure standing there about three feet from my left shoulder in a soft, angelic blue/white glow from my T-shirt. Startled: "Sarah, what's wrong?" I asked.

"The wind has really whipped up and with the lightning and everything ... Peter the storm is much worse now ... I'm scared ... Really scared." She answered: "I know firsthand that bad storms tend to blow through here sometimes."

"Let me grab a blanket and I'll sleep out on the couch and you can have my bed. It's quieter in here being a whole floor away from that tin roof and you can close the door." I explained: "Will that will make you feel safer?" I offered.

To my surprise she asked: "Would it be alright if I just crawl in next to you?" And I actually had to stop and think for a moment.

"Come on." I softly said and I pulled the cover back with my left hand. I put my right arm out straight over the other pillow and she came around to the left side of my bed and got in. I threw the cover over her and she nestled up against me on her side, laid her head on my shoulder and her little palm on my bare chest directly in front of her face.

I slowly put my arm down around her back and placed the palm of my hand on the top of my T-shirt at the side of her right hip near her waist. I laid there experiencing the sweet scent of her hair and flesh and the feel of her warm sweet breath on my chest and she drifted off to sleep.

"Swift, what have you gotten yourself in to now?" I thought, but soon I was fast asleep.

I'm not sure of what I was dreaming, I don't remember anything from that dream, but I can only tell you that It was so deeply sensual that I hated to wake from it, until such time that I realized that the light pressure and soft touch of her right hand on my boxer covered penis was what caused me to awaken.

I Immediately knew where I was, the now familiar smell of her warm flesh and hair instantly oriented me and I pretended to still be in that pleasant deep sleep. I was aroused (who wouldn't be) curious, but a bit suspicious and I wanted to see where she was leading me. The worst part was, I knew that I would follow.

I felt her right four finger tips engage the left side of my growing semi flaccid shaft and as her thumb softly compressed against them from the other side of it, she slowly felt along the shape and traced the total outline through the fabric, trying to gauge my length and girth. When the tip of her little pinky was stopped by the giant mushroom shape of my head, she swirled it up and over half of the full circumference and then let it come to rest, pulling the smooth silk deep in the large split in the end of it.

When her thumb eventually found the opening, her four fingers slowly lead her hand inside the front flap of Joe Boxer and she ever so gently took hold of my warm cylindrical flesh.

My compromised lust was starting to react more quickly now and I could feel my member uncontrollably pulse in her palm as every quickening heartbeat continued to fill it with blood. I could actually feel the warm moist flesh of my sack separate and slowly peel away from the heavy weight of my balls as the shaft started to rise.

I felt my heals press into the mattress and my legs instinctively part, then I heard the uncontrolled whisper of her shocked reaction caused by what she had just unleashed. The one I wasn't intended to hear : "Oh my dear God!"

I felt the massive head continue to climb upward all on its own in quick jerks, and as it started lifting the top sheet and blanket through that soft brushed silk front opening: "Are you serious?" She reacted rhetorically and she immediately threw back the covers.

I felt the cool air of the room on the head and her warm palm slide under my sack and as she lifted the weight of my balls she spoke as if she knew somehow that I was actually awake: "My God man ... This is so totally unbelievable!"

And there it was, in all of its pulsating glory.

Illuminated in the soft glow from the parking lot security lights it proudly stood, throbbing and pointing slightly back, directly in front of her face.

Her right hand was replace by her left and she started to trace the shape of the naked giant split head with her right index and middle fingers and when I felt their contact become even closer from my warm, wet, slimy precum, my other head pressed back hard into the pillow.

Still feeling the effects from my deep peaceful sleep and erotic dream, while trying to accept the fact that all of this was now real, I wasn't sure how to react. The sensations that she was providing me were far too overwhelming and I couldn't bring myself to jeopardize them by being hasty to any degree. I feared an over anxious reaction would cause her to balk and I had to force myself to take it slow and not just throw her down and dive right in like my growing lust was begging me to do.

I watched as she held her hand to her face, she sniffed it and then tasted me from her fingers and the second that she took the tip of me in her warm mouth, I reached down and gently took hold her left ankle.

Slowly I pulled it back and up over my neck positioning her face down on top of me and she bent her knees on either side of my face, pushing them directly above my head and laid her pelvis flat on my chest.

When I folded my pillow in half, my nose rested between those firm little cheeks directly parallel with what appeared in the dark to be her cute little anal rim and as my eyes focused, I realized she wasn't wearing panties. I slowly parted her moist inner lips with the tip of my tongue and I felt her start to puff out warm breaths through her nose on the bottom of my shaft and the top of my balls.

Now this girl who admittedly hadn't showered for three days prior the one that I provided her, totally amazed me. No feminine products, no special rinses or douche options were available to her at that time, not even a bath powder or cologne, but my hand to God, her flavor was totally magnificent. It was thick, and it was buttery with kind of nutlike flavor with the slightest hint of a sweet feminine scent that actually caused my balls to ache from deep within their very core.

And I couldn't get enough of it.

I gently scooted her back and touched my nose to her anal rim and pushed my tongue as deep in as it would go, finding the sensuous flavor of her inner nectar to be so much more arousing that it was far beyond what any written word could ever describe.

I touched my chin to my chest and as the tip of my nose replaced my tongue, I found her to be remarkably tight and resilient there. When my bottom lip located the tiniest hard little spike of a clit, I gently sucked it into my mouth and rapidly flickered it in a side action with the edges at the tip of my tongue.

Immediate, she raised her head back, kind of squealed in an addible breath, climbed down, turned to face me and in a firm compelling tone instructed: "I want you ... Take me now." And her wet face and lips covered my open mouth and I rolled her on to her back.

I took both pillows and pulled them under her little ass. I lifted her legs and I gently placed the inside of her ankles against either side of my face and rested the back of her heels on my shoulders. As she reached forward and took hold of me in one hand over the other, I paused and she wiped my throbbing, angry, purple head up and down, separating the short length of her vaginal opening and I could feel her hot sweet breath on my throat and chin.

When I knew (and I am here to tell you that I knew) she was ready, with the slightest forward motion from the small of my back, I eased myself in. Literally we both could collective feel her flesh separate from the smallest taper of the radios at the tip of the head and then stretch to capacity from the largest circumference before if snapped into my circumcision's scared groove, directly behind the massive mushroomed shape.

Then I stopped, allowing her to adjust,

As she rotated the toes from both of her feet in against my cheeks, I started the long, slow, forward process of continued entry, while trying to monitor her facial expressions in the shadow of my own torso. Each time that I felt her flesh attempt to roll inside of her with me, she would grimace and I would stop, swell the head, pull back a little then start to push back in again.

Without so much as a sound from her beyond her heavy breathing, her inner warmth grew progressively hot and though I felt that my size had left zero tolerance between us for any additional moisture, somehow she managed to produce even more nectar and I started to take her, and I mean I took her for all she was worth. After all ... She was the one who had instructed me to do so.

As her inner heat and moisture continued to increase beyond belief, I worked her up to the point where she could take all of my manhood that she could hold and I watched as her grimaces turned into looks of total surrender and I picked up my pace, giving her everything that I had to offer.

At the very moment her inner flesh convulsed around mine, She cried out: "Oooooooh ... Oh MY DEAR GOD!" And I bottomed out hard and held it there as a blinding white flash of lightning filled the room.

Her vaginal wall compressed and bit down around my shaft, holding onto it hard as her fingernails went into the flesh on my back at the base of my neck and a warm fluid spilled from within her, pouring over my balls and running down onto the bedding and as she continued to cum, a loud clap of thunder rattled the windows.

As her rush from that orgasm started to subside she lay beneath me trembling like she was freezing cold while radiating so much heat that she literally became soaking wet in a thick, sweet fragrant sweat.

.When I rolled from her to my left, I realized that I was totally out of breath, but I didn't want to be separated from her in any way. I reached over and gently drew her toward me out of that wet bedding and as she laid the left side of her face on my right shoulder, I felt her right leg come over mine and I asked: "I thought that you didn't want ..."

She placed three fingers over my lips and whispered: "I find that totally consensual and in my own terms is always much more enjoyable."

When I reached down to position myself, I got a left hand full of a thick frothy foam that I must have churned up from her lovely juices and as I savored it under my nose and on my lips and tongue, she softly whispered: "Shame on you." And we drifted off to sleep.

It's impossible to accurately determine time in you sleep, your mind tends to speed it up, but to me it seemed like only seconds when I woke from the pressures still hard in my cock that caused my balls to ache to the point where that total package was now in control of my mind.

I took her right wrist in my left hand and rolled he to her back and pushed my T-shire up over her breasts and started nibbling and sucking her nipples and she stiffened with a slight resistance in a mild protest from being wrestled awake.

I scooped her legs up in the bends of my elbows and I crawled in under them positioning the back of her knees on my shoulders and I leaned forward, rolling her to where her ass was up off the sheets and her weight was resting only on her shoulders and the small of her back.

The very instant my angry purple head found the warm moist folds of her flesh, there came another bright flash of lightning and I entered her before it could dissipater the room.

Her palms were on my chest as the loud clap of thunder filled the air and she had the look on her face of total disbelief and I started to pump her like there would be no tomorrow. When I felt her most inner vaginal wall become rough and hard I stopped and watched her mouth gape open as she started to cum: "Oh my GOD ... Oh my God ... Oh! Oh! Oh! She cried and I knew at that moment, she was going multiple as a blinding flash of lightning consumed the room, supercharging the air.

Just as the strongest and final climax washed over her body, an explosive clap of thunder shook the villa and I held the bottom of her little feet, one in each hand. I gently licked the arches, sucked her tiny toes deep in my mouth and worked my tongue in, out and between each and every one of them until such time it was evident that her deep rooted pleasures had finally concluding.

Slowly, I pushed her knees back to either side of her face and when she hugged her arms around the top of her shins to hold herself in that position, I pushed the head of my cock right up her tight little ass. Slowly I worked her until I achieved full length and as my ball sack started slapping her tailbone ... A white blinding flash of lightning illuminated the room.

When I looked into her eyes, there was no verbal denial or physical resistance from her in any way. Her face took on a painful and perhaps embarrassed look, she grimaced, turned her head to where her nose was actually touching the inside of her right knee, she bit her lower lip with all of her upper front teeth and she started to cum again. She came with such a fury that her hot fluid discharge actually released from her with a noticeable force as it covered my lower belly and pubic mound and as it dripped from my balls, I ejaculated deep within her bowel and that next forceful clap of thunder seemed to explode directly overhead.

That one actually startled me: "Damn that was too close!" I thought as I grit my teeth.

But totally exhausted, I rolled to my right, collapsed back on my pillow and instantly, she was at my side and I thought to myself: "There is no better way to ride out a tropical thunderstorm." And each additional lightning flash and thunder clap progressively seemed to come further apart from farther away.

Hardly having adequate breath to form the words, I remarked: "Now you see, it's just a storm ... Mother Nature in all her glory and you didn't seem over anxious or afraid of her this time."

And her little full lips touched my right ear and her breathy quiet voice told me: "That's because I know that I am safe with you."

The next thing that I knew, it was morning. The storm had moved inland and the early dawn on the horizon was trying to brighten the few clouds that remained in a morning pink.

Sarah was tucked in firm under my right arm, all up against me and still sound asleep. My T-shirt was gone and I carefully slid my right hand from her smooth little shoulder down the small of her back and slipped my fingers in the warm moist crack of her ass.

When she didn't so much as stir, I started lightly petting between those tight little cheeks and I felt her arousal mount until it was her own building lust that actually awakened her: "Ooo Peter. Ooo ... Good morning. What time is it?" She cooed.

"It doesn't matter, we don't have to be anywhere." I answered.

She slipped her right hand down over the front of my stomach and took hold of my morning hard on and to my total surprise she asked: "Do you think you can go again?"

I answered: "Well, I'm relatively sure that I can, but aren't you a little sore from my antics with you last night?"

She responded: "Peter, that's one thing that I like about you. The few guys that I've been with just wanted to jump right in and you took your time with me and made it ... well ... Special!"

"One thing?" I joked trying to cover for being too aggressive with her with the anal: "There's only one thing you like about me?" I asked.

She laughed and came back: "Well, I only met you yesterday afternoon." And she rolled her eyes as she said: "I'm sure I'll find some things that I'm not so fond of, given time." She chuckled: "But Seriously though." She said: "Your experienced, obviously patient and you have been considerate of me." And as she kissed me she worked her tongue deep in my morning mouth, and she held that kiss.

When it ended, I said: "Why don't you let me introduce you to my outdoor shower. The after storm always leaves the morning air smelling fresh, it's early enough not to have all of the beach noise pollution and we can listen to the surf and the cry of the gulls while I soap you up."

"Now, that is impossible to resist." She replied.

As I followed her to the sliding glass door, I couldn't help but admire her lovely nude body. Soft flawless mocha complexion, toned calves and thighs, shapely chiseled butt and the gorgeous soft sweeping arch of her back. Her long soft light brown curls were in perfect contrast to her skin tone and she didn't have a noticeable blemish, wild hair or stubble anywhere. And I admired her.

I started the water and waited for it to get warm and I watched her breasts get firm and areolas and nipples harden in the cool of the post storm morning air and as everything came up to temp, including myself, I reached my arms down around her waist and pulled her back against me under that warm cascading water.

The red dawn sunrise made her wet skin glisten and shine in an indescribable glow and it felt so exhilarating to soap her with my bare hands and we laughed and we played and when it was time to towel off, she looked up at me with those pale green eyes and asked: "Is there anything in the kitchen fridge that I can make you for breakfast? My Momma taught me to be a good cook."

Surprised that she would reference any of her folks after her reactions to talking about them last night at dinner, I answered: "Not really, I thought that I would introduce you to the 'The Donut Hole' they serve a great breakfast there."

"Donuts!" She responded: "After last night, I was thinking more along the lines of ham, eggs, gravy and fried potatoes."

I told her: "They have that too. Throw on those new white shorts, I'll get dressed and treat you."

She laughed and said: "I'll also wear that new navy top that you bought me to insure we get some served."

Fifteen minutes later we were on the road and within seconds we found a nice place to park. It was still early morning and since the snowbirds weren't due down for a couple of months yet and the other spring breakers were still sleeping it off, the restaurant wasn't overly crowded. Sarah was impressed when the owner 'Tony' addressed me by name and I was more that proud to be seen with her on my arm. Far beyond proud, I was actually gloating.

As we ate, I asked her if she had given consideration to any type of plan as to what to do given the severity of her situation. She said that she had given it a lot of thought. When I asked if she had gone to the police, she simply told me: "They were everywhere, all over the place that night, but I don't think they could give me much help."

As our server poured us more coffee, I told her that I had a good friend in Sarasota in Mike Shipley.

I told her that I didn't know much about, or have any contacts with the Destin police. I said that Mike is a police sergeant at home and that he has helped me on numerous occasions and I told her, with her permission, I would ask him if he could either help or if he knew any officer here that would.

Sarah listened intently, then asked: "What's he like?"

I answered: " Above all, he is fair and honest, he's around forty, a black man, his hobby is boxing training boxers and he has been my dear friend for over eight years. I know that he has contacts and that's about all I can tell you." Then I added: "But it might be worth a shot for me to call him. I'm sure your I D, credit cards and phone will turn up, and who knows, that could lead the Destin Cops to the bad guys."

She thought for a minute and said: "Ok, if you think that will help. I trust you. Give him a call."

Before we left I had him on my cell: "Mike ... Peter. Listen. I'm still up in Destin and I'm with a young lady who came down for spring break ... All the way from UMSL. Mike, she had all of her belongings including her I D, cash, travelers checks credit card and cell phone stolen."