Great Loop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers

I showed them their bunks and where to store their gear, how the head worked and we generally got acquainted. We spent the night at a marina near Schenectady that was a full service marina, meaning they had electricity, water, pump out services, restrooms, showers, laundry, Wi-Fi, and cable. They also had a fuel dock with both gas and diesel. I was tired after going thru all the locks and was glad to sit down and have a drink.

"Hey Jim, want a pizza for dinner? There's a parlor a couple of blocks over. Julie and I can run over get a pizza and a few beers and bring it back."

Suddenly a pizza sounded awfully good.

"Here's $40. Get what ever you want."

Thirty minutes later we were sitting on the deck eating pizza and having a beer.

Julie, "JIm, are you gay? Not that we care, but we don't usually see a single person making a trip on the canal and you don't seem to have either a male or female companion. What's up with ya. Just curious if you don't mind us asking."

I laughed, "No, I'm definitely not gay. I had a companion up to Poughkeepsie, but she had to go back to work on the Island."

I proceeded to give them the short version of what I did for a living and what my plans were and told them that I hadn't really given much thought to how much work it would be to lock thru on a boat the size ofSecond Chance.

Amy, "Why is the boat namedSecond Chance?"

Again, I gave them the short version of the answer with some information about what Ben had said and why I was on such a long vacation.


Amy, "So are ya getting laid?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

"Well, are ya?"

"Lets just say, the boat is well broken in!"

"Julie and I were talking when we went to get the pizza. We've never had sex with a man that's 20 years older than us. Only with guys our age. It's said, that older men make better lovers because of their experience and that they have learned to slow down. Do you think that's true?"

I grabbed another beer. This conversation was not going to go away.

"In my case, I think that'd be true."

I didn't want to tell them about Holly and some of my early experiences.

"What do ya mean?"

"As I've gotten older, I've learned that I can derive much pleasure from assuring that my partner is pleasured as much or more than I am. It makes for a very gratifying experience. I've also learned a little of the basics of Tantric sex as a way to increase my partners pleasure. It's paid dividends to me as well."

The two girls were whispering to each other, looking at me, giggling and whispering more. I had a fair idea of what the conversation was about. I wondered how this was going to play out.

Julie stood up and came over to me and planted her ass in my lap. "We want to see if what you say it true. Whadda ya say we get this boat a rockin' and you can show us what you mean. Unless, of course, you can't handle two hot 22 year olds."

"Oh, I can handle two hot 22 year olds. The question is can you two handle a hot 40 year old stud?"

With that, I planted a kiss on her lips that went on and on with a lot of tongue. My fingers were also busy on her neck and ears. When we separated, she turned to Amy, "Shit, can this guy kiss! We may be in trouble here. I certainly hope so!"

She turned back to me for another kiss. Finally, Amy said, "hey, what about me. I want to try some of what you're doing."

Amy and Julie traded places and I planted a kiss on Amy. "Whoa, is that HOT!"

"Alright girls, why don't we go below deck and see how good someone 20 years older than you really is!"

As the girls passed me going down the companion way, I gave each a little smack on the ass. If they wanted a new experience, I was going to give them one.

"Ok, who goes first or shall I do you both at the same time?"

"Do Julie first. I like watching!"

"Ya, do me." As Julie said that, she started to lift her tee shirt. I pulled it back down and said, "I get to undress you and I don't need any help." She looked at Amy and gave her a big smile.

Using the things I had learned with Holly and Debbie, I slowly undressed her and played with her tits and pussy as I kissed and licked her body. She was squirming and bouncing and moaning all at the same time. When I put my fingers in her and found her g-spot, her ass came high off the bed and she looked at Amy with huge eyes that were almost blank. When I added my lips to her clit, she came with a roar, but I didn't let her come down off her high before I entered her with my cock and stared pumping her pussy. Her ass remained off the bed and her moans of pleasure got louder as I pounded into her. This time she climbed on the orgasmic express and rode it to the stars and I went with her filling her pussy with my cum.

I held her close as she slowly returned to the world. I looked at Amy, her eyes were huge, her mouth was hanging open, her hands were playing with her tits and she had a couple of fingers buried in her pussy.

Julie finally regained her wits, turned to Amy saying, "This guy is NO 20 year old amateur. I've never, ever experienced anything like that. I think I'm in love, oh is this gonna be a fun trip. Amy, get over here, ya gotta experience this. Jim, can you go again?"

"Come here Amy, Julie, you stay here."

Amy already had her shirt and bikini top off, so I began with the kisses and playing with her tits and nipples. She had been close to coming from playing with herself, so I think she had a small orgasm when I licked and sucked on her boobs. Kissing my way down across her belly to her pussy, I let my hands wonder down her legs to her knees and thighs where I found those magic zones and lightly rubbed them. Amy's head was rolling back and forth as she moaned, panted and tried to tell me to hurry up. I continued my assault on her and slowly entered two fingers in her pussy going straight for her g-spot. Her fireworks went off immediately, her ass in the air, and all her breath escaping at once. I entered her and started pumping as hard and fast as I could and she, too, rode the orgasmic express to the stars with me riding along.

After coming back to reality, she looked at Julie, then at me and simply said, "I love you!"

"Well, is an older man better than the boys you've been playing with?"

"Oh fuck, hell yes!" they said in unison.

It was late and I wanted to get a good start the next day. I was hoping to get thru locks 8 thru 12 before calling it a day.

I pulled the girls to either side of me and drifted off to sleep.

Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers
12