Grecian Odessey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

He drifted into a fitful sleep. He writhed all night. He dreamed of Marina.

At eight o'clock the breakfast chimes sounded and he headed for the dining room. One by one the sisters assembled and sat down. There was no sign of mama and no sign of Marina. The girls ordered their breakfasts and still no Marina and no mama. Finally at eight forty they both walked into the dining room. They both sat down at his table. This couldn't be good.

"Mama and I had a long talk this morning. I told her how I felt about you. Now I want you to tell her how you feel about me."

He looked directly into Mama's eyes. "I am in love with your daughter," he confessed. "I know I haven't known her for very long, but the more I see her, the deeper my love grows. It's something I have no control over. I have no experience with love. I've never been in love before, but I am fully aware that love brings elation and pain. I promised you I wouldn't hurt her and I won't. I must talk to your husband. After this cruise, we will go back to Thessalonika and I'll talk to him. I have promised Marina that I will not take advantage of her. All I can tell you is that I love her."

Marina had tears in her eyes. They were running down her face. Had they been alone, he would have licked them off. "I thought you might be in love with me, but I wasn't sure until just now. What are we going to do?" she murmured.

"We are going to do whatever you want to do. I refuse to let you go. I want to keep you with me always," he replied.

"I know that you will have to return to the States soon. We must talk to papa. I want you as badly as you want me, but we cannot overlook Greek tradition."


"I seldom overlook anything. I know a man in Athens who can get passports and visas for you and your family quickly. I want to finish this cruise. I don't want Mama to think that I am kidnapping you. Don't forget that we must talk to your father. Now, let's just relax and enjoy the sea."

"What do you have planned for us?" she whispered.

"First, I can't even think about making love to you until I talk to papa. If papa says 'no' I don't know what I'll do, but I know I must have you with me. Maybe I'll kidnap you then."

"Oh, John, you might be too cautious. You must be firm when talking to Greek men, especially fathers. My father is a little gruff, but he is a good man under that rough exterior."

"I hope so, Marina, I'm not used to taking 'no' for an answer. I can be pretty tough when I have to be. Let's go out on the after deck and enjoy the evening."

They stood and excused themselves. Her sisters were pointing and giggling. They knew she had him and now, so did he.

Hand in hand they walked out onto the afterdeck into the warm Greek night. He hugged her tightly and she hugged him. He looked back into the cabin and saw Mama looking at them and smiling. At least half the war was over.

It took them a week to visit four more islands. At each one the left the yacht and went ashore. John told Marina that they could buy anything they wanted and mama and the sisters took full advantage of it. Finally leaving Mykonos they sailed all night.

The yacht anchored in Crete the next day. "Who wants to go shopping?" he asked.

All the girls huddled together and chattered like magpies. Marina walked over to him and said, "We all want to go shopping, but we don't have any money."

"Come with me," he replied and led her to his stateroom.

"Home at last!" she exclaimed and jumped in the middle of his bed.

He almost lost it and jumped in with her. "That will come much later," he told her. He walked over to the safe and spun the dials. "Come here." He ordered.

She hopped off the bed and came to him. "What do you want?" she asked.

Digging into the safe, he removed a stack of cash and handed it to her. She shyly took it.

"How much is this?" she asked.

"I don't know. It's probably several thousand dollars worth of drachmas. I never count petty cash."

"What am I to do with it?"

"Take your mama and sisters into town and go shopping," he answered.

"Are you coming with us?"

"No, I have business to attend to, but I have an escort for you," he said as they headed for the main salon.

He pushed a white button and a steward appeared almost immediately. "Tell George and Phil I need them," he instructed.

"Yes sir," he replied and sped away.

"Who are George and Phil?" Marina asked.

A few seconds later her question was answered as two really big men appeared in the lounge. "Yes sir?" George and Phil had been in his employ for years. Both were ex seals and both would kill for him if necessary.

"The ladies are going shopping. Guard them with your life. If they run out of money, get some more. Do not let them get cheated and above all, do not let them get hurt."

"Yes, sir" they replied.

"Wow!" commented Marina. "Would they really give their lives in our defense?"

"Absolutely. If you need anything, just let them know and they'll take care of it." he answered.

The shore launch appeared at the fantail and the ladies got on board. Soon they were sailing to the pier. He watched until they got off the launch and then went inside.

He got on the world phone and called his Seattle office. "There may be one or more guests coming with me. They are to receive the luxury treatment. Prepare the house for as many as six guests." He hung up the phone.

The barman poured him a vodka martini and he settled on the afterdeck to await the return of his shoppers and his helicopter.

The helicopter beat the shoppers back to the yacht. The pilot brought him a small package which he put in the safe in his stateroom. He went back to the afterdeck just in time to see his boat load of women approach and board the yacht.

Marina had a big smile on her face. Mama was smiling. The sisters were giggling.

"What happened, did you break the bank?" John asked.

"Better than that!" Marina answered.

"Well, are you going to tell me or do I have to guess?"

"I think we need to be in the lounge for this news," she replied.

John detoured to his stateroom and retrieved the small package. He opened it and put the contents in his pocket. Then he walked into the lounge.

"Okay, what's the big news?" he inquired.

Marina smiled at him and said in a low voice, "Mama called papa while we were in town. Papa said it's okay with him if I am in love with you."

"Yes John. My husband said, don't hurt her. What is next?" said mama.

"I'm glad you asked," replied John. He got down on one knee in front of Marina. "I have loved you from the first moment I saw you. There is no way I can live without you. Will you marry me?" He opened the ring box and gave her a huge engagement ring.

She squealed, "Yes, yes, yes! How did you know that papa would say it was alright?"

"Americans can be decisive too. I decided I had to have you regardless," he whispered. He got up and sat beside her, kissing her tenderly.

Mama approached them and said, "We want to go back home. Marina can stay with you. We must go home and arrange the wedding!"

"I'll send my airplane for you. Please don't leave until I have a chance to help you with the wedding arrangements. I'll call for my jet right now!"

He went to his office and wrote a check for the family. Then he presented it to mama. She looked at the amount and said, "This is too much. You shouldn't waste your money like this!"

"You must allow me to help you if I am to be part of your family. As soon as we're married, I'll take us all to my home in the States. You can all relax and play in my country."

Mama looked at him and smiled. It suddenly dawned on her that money meant nothing to this man who was in love with her daughter. She gripped his hand. Then to Marina she said, "Try not to kill him before the wedding!"

"Why Mama!! What do you mean by that?"

"I think you know. You two have a good vacation and then come home to me."

After dinner the girls all went to their rooms leaving John and Marina on the after deck. He held her tightly to him like he was afraid she would get away. She kissed him and smiled. "I'll be sleeping with you tonight," she whispered.

Her hands dropped to the bulge in his slacks and found their prize. She squeezed it. "This is mine now. I must have it!"

John picked her up and carried her to his stateroom. Once inside he deposited her gently on the bed. She was absolutely the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her hair fanned out around her head like a halo. Her soft smile invited him to her side. He lay on the bed beside her, gathered her into his arms and kissed her a deep kiss filled with passion. She returned his kiss with equal fervor.

"Undress me!" she ordered.

"Good idea," he panted.

They stood next to the bed and divested each other of their clothing. Soon he had on only his shorts and she was clad in a bra and panties. He hugged her to him and deftly unsnapped her bra. When she stepped back her magnificent breasts were presented to him. Lust was overcoming them. She pulled his shorts off and stared in wonder at his rigid cock. He slipped her panties to the floor and kissed her dampening pussy. Her skin was pure alabaster and without blemish. She observed that he was trembling, shaking like a leaf.

"I am trembling because I am a virgin, but why are you trembling?"

"Because you are the most beautiful, perfect woman I have ever seen and soon you'll be mine."

They fell to the bed in each other's arms. John's hands were shaking as he reached for her. Her hands were shaking too. He pulled her naked body to him and held her gently against himself. She could feel his hardness pressing into her. He kissed her as he rubbed her body. His hands found her breasts and he caressed her nipples. Her hands squeezed his cock. He kissed her breasts and lovingly sucked on her nipples. She moaned and tightened her grip on his manhood, slowly jacking it.

"I'm going to eat you now," he whispered. He started kissing his way down her belly. His hands grasped her rump and lifted her to his hungry lips. He kissed her vulva and then licked her already wet slit. When he licked her she started the shudder. "Oh God, don't stop," she begged.

He stuck his tongue into her sex and fucked her with his mouth. As he sucked her clit into his lips, he entered her with a finger, feeling for her G spot. When he found it he rubbed it gently. Marina elevated off the bed. "Yes, yes," she screamed. "More, more."

He was licking her captured clit while he fingered her G spot. She was going insane with desires and pleasures she hadn't even suspected existed. "What's happening to me John?" she cried out.

"You are going to have an orgasm. Relax. You'll love it!"

And cum she did, screaming out her lust and love. John lapped up as much of her juice as he could. He slid up her body and gave her a deep, deep lover's kiss. She tasted herself for the first time on his tongue.

"This is the time, isn't it?" she asked in a quavering voice.

"If you want it, you are now ready," he whispered.

"Please, John, please! Take my innocence!" she quietly begged.

She parted her legs for him and he moved to her opening. She could feel his cock pressing on her sex. "Will this hurt?" she quietly asked.

"Maybe a little, but it'll feel real good pretty soon."

"Promise?"

"I swear!"

"Then now is the time. Do it!" she wrapped her legs around his butt as he started probing her pussy. Her cherry popped as soon as he started to enter her. "OOHH! It hurts John!" she exclaimed.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked.

"No!!! Make me a woman. I'll never stop even if it kills me!"

John slid the rest of his dick into her super tight pussy. He stopped when he had it all in her. "I'll just wait for you to feel good," he informed her.

"I'm already feeling good. Do it! Do it now!"

He started to glide out of her. "Noooo!" she moaned. Then she felt him glide back in. The more he pumped her, the better it felt. "Oh yes!! Do it harder. Make me cum again!" she cried.

John had never felt a pussy like this one. It was quivering and pulsating around his throbbing cock. "Oh. God, I do love you so!" he exclaimed with his lips buried in her hair.

John tried to go slowly so as not to hurt her but soon lust and Mother Nature took over and he was pounding into her. "More, more, fast, faster" she panted. "Please don't stop! Make me cum again!" she whimpered.

He felt her starting to shudder and he knew she was close to orgasm. He drove into her with renewed vigor. Her breath shortened and she clutched his body to her. Her feet beat a tattoo on his butt. She was in the middle of an intense climax when his toes curled and he slammed as deeply into her as her could.

"AAAAaaaaahhhhh, yes, yes," she screamed as she came on his squirting rod. She could feel his hot offering deep inside her pussy as it drained the life giving fluid from him.

"Oh my God!" he cried when he felt himself jetting his semen into her. His sweat mingled with her sweat and combined with the juices of their love. He rolled over so she was on top and held her tightly to him. "I don't have the words to tell you how much I love you," he whispered. He started licking the sweat from her body.

"Oh John, I am not clean. Don't do that."

"I am going to lick you everywhere. Don't worry about your sweat. It just means I don't have to salt you!" he chuckled.

He sucked on her earlobes and licked her throat. He kissed the valley between her magnificent breasts and sucked on her armpits. She was starting to wriggle. "John you are going to make me cum again," she observed.

"I hope so," he replied, wriggling his tongue in her navel. Next came her body. Her juices were sweet in his mouth. Traveling down her body, her legs and feet fell to his tender ministrations. "Roll over," he ordered.

She was in no mood to fight so she soon was on her belly. He tasted her over every square inch that his tongue could reach. He rolled her onto her back. She was shaking as she came down from her sexual high. John was still licking her. He stopped licking and held her into his arms.

"I'll love you forever," he declared.

"Oh John I never knew that sex was like this. I thought there would be a lot of pain and discomfort, but I was wrong. This is the best thing that ever happened to me and the really good thing is, it happened with the man I love!"

"If it's this good before our wedding, I can't even imagine the honeymoon," he replied.

John slowly sat up in the bed and Marina sat beside him. They were exploring each other, kissing and feeling.

"I want to examine my penis in more detail!" she suddenly exclaimed. She lay on his lap facing his member. She tentatively touched it. Then she kissed it. Cupping his balls, she thrust it into her mouth. It was swelling inside her.

"You're going to kill me!" John cried, wriggling and twitching as she sucked him off. "I'm gonna cum!" he screeched.

He held her head into his lap and squirted another load of baby juice down her throat. Licking her lips with a satisfied smile, she remarked, "MMmmm, yummy, yummy!"

He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. When they broke the kiss, he noticed that she was still smiling. "Okay, what are you smiling about?"

"Well, my girl friends told me it would taste bad. They said it might even hurt. They obviously know nothing about it. It tasted good and it felt good. I want to do that all the time!"

"Marina, let's take our first shower together. I can't wait to get you wet."

When they stood up she noticed some blood spots on the sheet. "I must save that so my parents know I was a virgin."

John swept the sheet off the bed in one motion and stowed it in his closet. "Let's get wet!" he remarked.

She held his hand as they walked into the shower room. The hot water was soon stinging them as they enjoyed their first shower together. "I've got to wash our cock!" she happily announced and soaped his dick.

While she busied herself with his pecker, he gently washed her tits, pinching her nipples and making her squirm. His soapy hand went between her legs and he rubbed her tenderly. Soon she was quivering and twitching in his hands. "Fuck me here!" she begged.

John picked her up and slid her over his cock. She wrapped her legs around him as he bounced her.

"John!! I'm gonna cum!! Bounce me harder. Fuck me to death!!!"

Her pussy squeezed his cock as she entered orgasm causing him to shoot his seed deep into her. He held her tightly to him. "We're never going to get clean if we keep this up," he told her.

"In don't care if I'm never clean again. Don't pull it out. It belongs in me."

They somehow managed to get each other clean. John carried her out of the shower and deposited her gently on their bed. He crawled in behind her and slipped his cock into her from behind. His arms wrapped around her and his hands gently massaged her breasts. "I'm going to sleep with it in you," he announced.

"Are we spooning? Mama told me about spooning. I love it already. Are you going to cum in me again?"

"I'm going to try. You are just too sweet and hot. I want to cum in you every night forever!"

She could feel his hot breath on her neck. For the first time in her life she knew that all was right with the world. He moved a little and she felt his cock wiggle deep inside her. She went to sleep with a satisfied smile on her face.

Mama and the sisters all giggled when the lovers finally staggered in to breakfast. "Did you have a nice time last night?" mama inquired.

"It was great!" replied Marina.

"Are you pregnant yet?"

"Oh mama!" answered a red faced Marina. "You know we wouldn't know this soon. We are working on it though!"


"Did you save your sheet?"

"Yes mama. It will be ready before you leave."

John and Marina settled in for breakfast.

After breakfast they all sat on the fantail and watched the harbor traffic. Mama leaned over and said something to Marina in Greek. Marina blushed and said something back to her in Greek. Mama laughed.

"What's the joke?" John asked.

"Mama asked how big your cock is."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her it wasn't your cock anymore, it is mine."

John looked at mama and nodded. The he burst out laughing. So did mama. John now felt secure in his relations with the family.

Mama said, "You must make lots of fat babies so I will have something to play with."

"We're working on it mama. Don't set the wedding too far in the future. I have a feeling that it won't be long!" John replied.

A steward appeared with the sheet in a plastic bag. He handed it to Marina and Marina presented it to mama who looked at it and smiled. "Yes, you will make many fat babies for me," she grinned.

John escorted the women to the waiting helicopter. "We'll be there in two weeks," he said to mama. Mama kissed his cheek.

Mama smiled and got aboard the helicopter with her girls. John watched them go until they were out of sight in the direction of the airport.

Marina wrapped her hands around his neck and whispered, "Where will you take me now?"

"Anywhere you want to go," he answered.

"Can we go to Italy?" she asked.

"Sure. I'll just tell the captain. Was there anywhere special you wanted to visit?"

"No, just have the captain select some nice places," she said as she pulled his lips to hers. "I want you now," she whispered.

"Then you shall have me!"

They stumbled into the master's suite, groping and grabbing. As the big yacht pulled out of the harbor, John sank his yacht into Marina's harbor. "It is at home again," Marina giggled.

"Let's see if we can make a baby on this trip," John answered.

Marina was wriggling beneath him, driving him wild. He stroked her rapidly. As she approached climax, she screamed, "Yes, yes, give it to me!!" and then she collapsed. John was squirting his juice into her. She regained her senses and humped him fiercely.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers