All Comments on 'Greedy Depravity Money Ch. 01'

by sujitha20

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a whore is a whore

be it for clothes, a penny, or a million dollars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sujitha and all the Indian LW Writers

I have never come across your adultery stories with consequences.Does this explains the Subcontinent Indian psyche.If affirmative I would avoid reading anything by Indian writers since you have stated one thing all Indian married men are WACC even though it might not be so in reality.Perhaps only the writers have these intrinsic qualities.

sujitha20sujitha20about 12 years agoAuthor
sujitha and all indian LW writers

try to have clarity when you want to criticize... I invite constructive criticism...

I never stated that all Indian married men are WACC... How did you come to such conclusion is a mystery to be solved by you only... This is a story of oppressed people in India who are trying to kick back... Here is a couple sacrificing the chastity and values to earn money to uplift their caste people... India is divided in to castes from the early civilization... The oppressed castes are now revolting and want the share of the wealth of the nation which they were deprived of for centuries... The castes who created the wealth of Indian nation are kept away from it for centuries...

If you don't understand the spirit of the story never read... No one bothers if you don't read the stories of Indians... Indian writers are blessed if you avoid reading anything by Indian writers... This is a story of supreme sacrifice quoted with sugar of depravity and greedy... A powerful woman character was portrayed... The oppression of her fore mothers in the hands of caste people was described in the story "HAPPY HOME" ... If you have patience read that story and you can understand how happy this pair belong to oppressed castes is and why they are on a mission to earn money and position in the society...

A WHORE IS A WHORE

be it for clothes, penny or million dollars......

yes dear I agree with you ... but the whore on a mission is different from a whore for only money.... Did you hear of MATHA HARI the double agent and a whore on a mission... Here is a story of a whore on a mission to uplift her oppressed caste... Due the oppression of their fore mothers She descends a colour which her caste does not have... She descends a height which does not belong to her caste... So

A WHORE IS A WHORE ..........BUT A WHORE ON A MISSION IS DIFFERENT.....

try to understand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Every story that I read, which I admit is not many. Has an Indian wife as a slut/whore who cuckolds their pathetic wimp husband. Why is this? are ALL India woman whores/sluts? and are ALL Indian husbands so pathetic they can't satisfy their wife so they freely and willingly allow themselves to become weak and pathetic cuckolds. How sad for the Indian nation.

sujitha20sujitha20about 12 years agoAuthor
Indians are 1000 millions

you might have read a dozen stories but Indians are 1000 millions. you cannot draw conclusions by reading some of the erotic stories. My story is not a cuckold story. Read my story " HAPPY HOME" . the couple are on a mission to earn money for a noble cause. Don't think that this is a cuckold story.

Generally the sex stories will be read by the perverts and sex-starved people only. The dose of sex and depravity is added to satisfy the majority of the pervert readers. So never conclude that what is written in these stories reflect the culture of the nation. I pity you if you cannot understand the true spirit behind the story.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Its one of the well written stories I have ever read.... I am eagerly awaiting the next parts.....

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
India !

to all commentators who feel Indian husbands are weak cuckolds & wives are whores please read Rabindranath Tagore , Mahatma Gandhi , Swami Vivekananda before you analyze India ----this is the birthplace of Gautam Buddha & Sachin Tendulkar ,Guru Nanak & Lata Mangeshkar , Bhagwan Mahavir & the 23 other Tirthankaras , the refuge of the Zoarashtrian Parsis , Dalai Lama , Jews from Baghdad , Christians from Syria ! Our peace-loving land does not believe in taking away other's freedom & invade Sovereign countries on trumped up charges of WMD !!! we ourselves have been invaded countless times ; so if that makes us cuckolds & wimps & Mahmud Ghazni & Robert Clive very manly just answer our question how is the Software world of Silicon Valley Bangalored by vegeteranian , non-violent ,gentle , soft-spoken Indians !!!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
I started but

Looked kind of interesting but the first paragraph put me off. Glancing further I saw no improvement. Please, please, work on your English. Grammar and spelling errors destroy the flow of the story.

There are Volunteer Editors who can also help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very nice

very nice narration....the helplessness and reluctance of the wife is perfectly described. Where's the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous