Greedy Depravity Money Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharma told to Ahmed in a low voice, "She is fucking hot and sexy siren. A lot sluttier than I expected."

"Yee" Ahmed chuckled "I told you already that she is a perfect whore when I see her pic." They both pretended that they were muttering secrets in low voice but not low enough. I blushed a lot on hearing this, in spite of the humiliation, my pussy was wet and nipples stood erect. Their eyes now glued on my legs and thighs, which were shown off by the transparent saree without petticoat.

The doorbell rang. "It's the driver" Sharma said and looked at me "Go and take the basket and suit case from him, Soozi."

"He is advancing quickly by calling me Soozi," I thought and went to open the door. The driver was standing away four feet from the door with suitcase in one hand and a large basket on other hand. I went out to him to take them from him. I bent to take the things from his hands as he only 5" and odd high and I am 5"-8' high. The driver also like his bosses opened both his mouth and eyes wide and looking at me as if he is in a trance. As I bent the pallu, (the saree part around the chest and shoulders) fell down. My huge mammary, naked shoulders and protruding nipples were all on show. Luckily, the portico had hanging plants around, so no by passer on the road could see what was happening in our portico.

By the time the pallu fell down, I took the suitcase and basket from the driver's hands. Therefore, the driver immediately bent down to help me by putting the pallu in its place. When he took the pallu and stood again, his eyes were again wide open in disbelief as he saw my nipples protruding from the holes of the blouse and his head is even with my chest because of his height.

The driver is very lean, short, and untidy and the odor of cheap cigar was emitting from him. Then in sudden jerk he moved his head and licked my nipple and then another. My mind was blank and I do not understand what to do. I waited for him to adjust the pallu and could not shout because of the guests inside should not know this. Taking lenience of my silence the driver pulled down the cup of the blouse and started licking my breast and biting. I was dumbfounded with shock. I wanted to shout, but nothing came out of my mouth.

I would have killed him with one kick because he is insulting me by doing so. Immediately one incident of past flashed to my mind. In buses, I had had bitter experiences during my college days. So I used to go in taxis only. However, once when the taxis are on strike, I was forced to travel in a city bus.

The bus is fully loaded. I was wearing decent salwar, Kameez, and chunny... Even then, I attracted many men in the bus. I stretched one hand to hold the bar. Then a man, standing before me, turned back to me and held my boobs on the Kameez under the chunny. I put my free hand in to my chunny and on his hand and pressed it. He thought that I was encouraging him. I just took his index finger in my fist and bent it back with force. He squealed and the pressure and strength used by me must have fractured his finger. When I left his finger, he ran to the door of the bus, asked the driver to stop the bus and literally jumped out of the bus, before it stopped.

I did not know that there were three rowdies in the bus. They took that my action as an insult to the manhood, and surrounded me to teach me a lesson. One was in front, one was on the back and one was on my side. The person stood by my side removed my chunny and the rowdy behind me took my both hands into his and held them tightly on my back. The rowdy in front of me started pressing my boobs harshly. Then I bent my leg and my knee landed between the legs of the rowdy standing in front and in same velocity, my foot was descended upon the scrotum of the rowdy standing behind me. Both of them fell unconscious and the people in the bus started cursing them and shouted at them. Then the third one gave me back my chunny, carried his friends and got down the bus. All the passengers supported me and praised me a lot. The balls of the rowdy bastards must have been ruptured forever due to heavy blows.

While I was in these thoughts, the driver, who was very lean, weak, and short and who would be killed with a kick, had completed licking one tit and then he was licking the other tit. "Mmmuuu" I squealed in a low voice to show my anger.

The situation did not allow me to shout or kick him. If I kicked this wonky bastard, there would be a commotion and his bosses would know that their driver used the tits for which they were longing to use for several days. My image would tarnish and for which task, I stooped down, may not turn out in my favour.

I thought the officers would not leave me without fucking me even if they know that their driver licked their trophies. However, they would never give me contract even after fucking me. Therefore, the chastity will go and the contract will go. It would be a debacle. If I shout, I would lose at both ends.

This nasty driver understood my dilemma and completed licking my second breast. He bit the nipples and the tits and then with satisfied look kept my pallu in its place. He did not push up the cups of blouse. In spite of such an insult, my nipples are hardened and my pussy is wet. The crooked driver consumed all the honey applied over my breast. My boobs are coated now with his smoke smelling saliva instead of honey.

"Thank you ma'am," he said, "I could not even dream about an angel like you in my life. For your kindness, I could lick your titties with honey. Thank you once again ma'am for the honey and for the licking." I felt ashamed to ask him to push the cups up or to put the suitcase down and adjust the cups myself before him. So I turned back to go inside giving him a scorn look. He clenched my boobs over my saree, licked my naked back and drooled over my back. He dashed his crotch to my saree-clad ass and I am sure he got a hard-on of his life.

"Any thing else, sir," he shouted to his bosses and whacked on my ass with his both hands.

I hitched through the door. Sharma instructed the driver to go and sit in the car. I silently went in, put the suitcase on the side of sofa, put the basket on the table and immediately went behind the sofa, where Sharma and Ahmed were sitting, and adjusted the cups of my blouse. I am worried if Sharma or Ahmed could find the smell on my tits, what will happen. I thought to go to bathroom and to clean my tits and apply some spray.

"Come on Soozi, come and pour 69 in the glasses" said Sharma and laughed. Going to bathroom is ruled out and I went to the table, opened the basket, took out the VAT 69 bottle and poured in three glasses. Both of them lit cigarettes again, so I stopped worrying about the cigarette smell from their driver's saliva on my tits. The smokers, particularly after smoking could not recognize the cigarette smell. I served one glass to Varun and one glass each to Sharma and Ahmed.

"Come Soozi sit here and feed us the glass," Sharma commanded. As commanded, I sat between them, took one glass and put it at the mouth of Sharma, he drank half of the glass and I put the glass on the table. Ahmed tapped on my naked back. I looked at him and he gestured to feed him his glass, so I took his glass and lifted it to his mouth. He gulped the whole glass. I took the glass of Sharma and lifted it to his mouth. He completed his glass. Varun did not complete the glass and he was taking drink very slowly.

Sharma told me to pour two glasses for them. I bent forward to pour Vat 69 in to the glasses. As I bent forward the Pallu, part of the saree fell down. Sharma took my pallu in his hands and said " The texture of the saree is very nice, Soozi, where did you buy this."

Until now even though transparent, the pallu covered my nipples. The whole of my pallu was in hands of Sharma; Ahmed was looking at my nipples and my back less blouse and the base of my boobs with wide eyes with crude lust. The nipples are shining with the saliva of their driver. Sharma was also looking at my nipples with wide eyes.

Meanwhile Varun answered Sharma " I bought it, Sir, for 10,000/-."

"Very nice saree," Sharma exclaimed and commanded me to feed the glasses to them.

As I am feeding the glass to Sharma, Ahmed suddenly put his hand on my blouse and asked," The blouse is also very nice how much is this?" It is clear that they do not need answers.

He started rubbing over the blouse and brushed the glistening nipple. Looking at this Sharma completed his glass, started rubbing another cup of the blouse and felt the nipple. I took Ahmed's glass and fed it to him while both of them were rubbing on my blouse and feeling the nipples. Both of them are thoroughly enjoying but a little modesty is obstructing them as Varun is there.

"Soozi, let's dance for some time, Varun, put a slow number." ordered Sharma.

I stood and tried to take my pallu from his hands but he tucked it around my waist and took my hand to dance. We both swayed in the hall, I put hands around his neck and he put his hands around my waist. After two minutes, Ahmed completed another glass, stood and asked Sharma that he would dance with me.

Immediately the broker's words came to my mind. He told us that they might quarrel for the first fuck. The tone of Ahmed is very harsh and I thought if Sharma did not oblige Ahmed would beat him. Nevertheless, brushing aside my fears Sharma obliged and left me for Ahmed and sat on the sofa to take another glass of liquor.

Glass after glass the inhibitions had gone and Ahmed hugged me, feeling my ample ass on my saree while dancing. Varun is looking with excitement and taking his drink very slowly. Sharma completed another glass and joined in dance. He did not ask Ahmed to vacate but tugged my hind and feeling my naked back. As Sharma occupied my back, Ahmed took back his hands from my ass and put them on blouse. Sharma put his both hands on my ass and groping on my saree. It was not a dance under any standards but we three are just swaying to the advantage of men to explore my body.

Varun sensed it's time for undressing and stood to go out. Ahmed was crushing my boobs over my blouse, pinching my nipples and Sharma was licking my back removing his drivers drool from my back and replacing it with his saliva.

Varun stood behind Sharma "Sir, I will go out on some work and come back after an hour. Do you need anything else?"

Sharma left me and turned to Varun "We don't need anything. The hospitality of your wife is great. You take your own time to come back. If you come after 1-00 PM, kindly, bring lunch for all of us from a star hotel."

" Sir, its good. I will come back with lunch. I had a lock, so lock inside and take rest in bed room and have a nice time." Varun left.

12