Green Eyed Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donovan took that as an invitation and gently pushed her back against into the alcove to give them more privacy. As soon as her back hit the wall he nibbled his way from her neck to her mouth. He kissed her deeply; forcefully all the while his hands were on the bodice trying to carefully undo the corset. He wanted to show her respect but the need to have her was getting stronger and her actions were not helping slow things down.

Once Donovan started kissing her Ella lost all thought, she was consumed by all of him. There was something about him, she needed him, her arms wrapped around his neck and she started running her hands through his hair and up and down his back. She lifted one leg up off the floor as soon as she felt her back hit the wall trying to get his body closer to hers.

Before things could go too far Donovan picked Ella up and carried her to the room just to the left of the alcove. He didn't care if anyone was there, he needed to get that dress off of her body. He dropped her on the bed and crawled up after her. He pulled two more straps and the corset fell away leaving her breasts bare, her nipples were already hard and begging for attention. His mouth immediately went to work, sucking, licking, and nibbling first the left, then the right; as he pulled on her nipples, she let out a soft moan. Ella's hands worked their way down his back and squeezed his ass, pushing his hips down just as her hips lifted up into his manhood.

Donovan wanted to take his time and enjoy the feel of her moving under his hands but Ella had other plans. She couldn't wait she needed to have him in her; she needed to be filled with all of him. As she climbed off the bed to remove her skirt, Donovan rolled over to watch, he was letting her lead, seeing as how this was her dream after all.

She stood in front of the bed and looked at him, smiled slyly and placed her hands on her hips. She started to sway to the music that could be heard faintly from downstairs. She moved her hands over her abdomen and up between her breasts, she lifted the right breast up to her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the aerial and then bit down pulling lightly on the nipple, she released it and then did the same with the left breast. She could see this excited Donovan because he had to readjust himself.

She started to crawl onto the bed to remove his pant, and by the looks of his pants it was going to a hand full. But Donovan couldn't help himself he took over her dream because she smelled intoxicating and he wanted a small taste. He pulled her up onto the bed, massaging his way from her calves up to her vaginal area, pushing a finger into her moisten pussy, he slowly slid his finger in and out adding first one then two fingers getting her right to the edge of climax, he withdrew his fingers and brought them to his mouth, she tasted delicious and he couldn't wait to do this in the real world. If she tasted anything like her dream world he would never be able to get enough of her.

Ella was too far-gone now she was going to have him and he was not going to get in her way again. She pushed him back so he was laying flat and pulled his pants over his hips and down his legs. She rubbed her hand up and down the shaft producing a small amount of precum, seeing this she knew that it wouldn't be long. She straddled his hips, she slowly slid down allowing her body to accommodate to his size; he was twice the size of her last lover and was not sure if she would be able to hold all of him. After 5 minutes of slow progression she was finally successful, he was all the way inside and she felt so full. She slowly started moving her hips up and down, up and down. As she got closer and closer to climax she moved faster and faster. Without warning Donovan flipped her over and started slamming into her until both climaxed at the same time. He laid on top of her catching his breath, as he looked at her face she was smiling the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. It was a smile of contentment, excitement, and happiness. Before he could tell her how much he enjoyed himself and that he hoped she enjoyed herself too, he was pulled out of her dream.

She was staring at him breathing heavily. She was trying to get her bearings before she said anything. She had never had a dream as vivid as the one she just had and to open her eyes and see the most gorgeous emerald eyes starting back was more then she could take. She remembered how just a small kiss affected her earlier but after what she just experienced in her dream she had to know if he was real. She grabbed his head and pulled him to her. She kisses him deeply, slowly, enjoying the feel and taste of him.

Donovan was caught off guard but welcomed the kiss, especially after what he just witnessed in her dream; she wanted him as much as he wanted her, even if she couldn't admit it to herself. He was going to win her heart, because he knew he already had her fantasies.

His hands wrapped around her body and pulled her close, she felt wonderful and fit perfectly. He deepened the kiss, devouring her, wanting to relive what he had just seen in her dreams. But before he could progress any further Ella came to her sense, and pulled away from him.

Breathing heavy Ella climbed out of the bed, crossed her arms over her chest and stared into his eyes, and asked, "Donovan what were you doing in bed with me?" He hung his head and replied, "I was worried about you; I heard you moaning in your sleep and wanted to make sure you were okay, I thought you were in pain." Ella felt her cheeks blush because she didn't realize that she was making any noise in her sleep and remembered what she was just dreaming about; there was defiantly not any pain, she was in ecstasy, she felt alive and wanted the experience in the real world and not some dream.

She smiled at him and said with a slight shake to her voice, "No I was not in pain it was a very good dream that I would like to one day make a reality. " Donovan smiled inwardly knowing all too well what she was dreaming but said, "Sounds like it was an interesting dream and if I can help you with making it a reality, I am at your service. If you need me I'll be in the other room. You are welcome to freshen up in the bathroom that is just to the right of the curtain." With that comment he got up off the bed and walked into the other room to give her some privacy.

Ella walked into the bathroom and was surprised that it had a tub and separate shower. She ran her hand over the tub and turned it on, she knew they needed to talk about the attraction, and connection they were both feeling but she had to figure a way to start the conversation so she decided a bath was in ordered, to help her relax and think.

She climbed into the tub and sank down allowing the warm water to pool just above her chin. She wants to stay with Donovan, she doesn't know if she believes he is a dragon but if he is and can control himself it would be interesting to see what he truly looks like, his alternate self. She just had to figure out how to go about getting everything in place; she only had a few more days before her father would come looking for her.

Donovan heard the water start and he smiled; he waited another few minutes and then went into the bedroom. He looked around and saw her clothes lying on the bed. He wanted to see her in something more fitting for a gorgeous woman and he put her clothes back into her bag and created a form fitting silk burgundy gown with black lace, and matching underwear that would hug her ass and ride just over her hips.

Satisfied with his selections he went back out to the living room and placed some soft music on the hidden sound system. He also made some coffee and a plate of chocolate chip cookies. He was hoping that they would be able to get to know one another a little bit better before they went to sleep for the evening.

Ella finally decided to get out of the water, seeing as how it was starting to get cold. She wrapped a towel around her body and walked into the bedroom. There on the bed was not what she laid out but something so much better. She had never imagined herself in anything like what Donovan had picked out for her and she didn't want to hurt his feelings by not putting it on. As soon as the silk rolled down her body and she put the lacey panties on she felt like an exotic flower ready to bloom for the first time. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and was concerned with how little the nightgown covered but again she didn't want to hurt his feelings and she had to admit she really did look good, so she shook off the nervousness and walked out into the living room.

Donovan turned as he heard Ella walk out and he was speechless. She looked even better then he imagined. The lace and the coloring was perfect against her light skin; it was like looking at vanilla ice cream with caramel topping begging to be devoured. His eyes traveled over her body and his mouth salivated, he was eager to strip her naked and make love to her, slowly and passionately, but he knew they had to move slowly.

He patted the furs in front of the fire and waved his hand toward the little table with coffee and chocolate chip cookies. Ella forgot how embarrassed she was and eagerly climbed over the furs to get to the coffee. She adds 4 sugars and some milk, wrapped her hands around the cup and takes a sip, sighing happily. It's really good coffee, so much better than the instant stuff she had first thing that morning. She sits back and looks at Donovan surprised that it's been only a few hours since they met and she was already comfortable around him.

They sat drinking coffee, eating cookies and talking about their likes and dislikes, hopes and dreams. Around day break Ella finally got tired and laid her head in Donovan's lap, enjoying the feel of his hand sliding through her hair as she drifted off to sleep. As soon as Donovan knew Ella was sound asleep he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. He wrote her a note telling her that he needed to go out for a few hours and to please stay near the cave or her old campsite until his returned. He made sure to preset the coffee maker and made her a small breakfast of eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

He took one last look at her sleeping in his bed before he went back to the clearing. He needed to go see his family and talk about what the next steps were, he only had a few days and he was not sure if that would be enough time.

As he transformed he could feel the dragon excitedly anticipating the wind under his wings. He knew he could only be gone a short time and was not sure what his father was going to tell him, so in two leaps his wings unfurled and he was in the air heading east. His dragon was in heaven, he didn't realize how much he missed the freedom of the skies. But his mind was on Ella and he turned his attention to the flight. It took a little over an hour to get home.

As he landed in the small field and changed back to his human form his father was standing there with his arms open and his mother was a few steps behind drying her hands on her apron.

Donovan was engulfed in a family hug and he felt so happy to be there, he could feel their love, and happiness. They knew why he was there, he found his other half. He had told them when he left over 50 years ago that he would only come back if he found her. They were happy for him but also concerned because they knew how uncontrollable he could be and was not sure if she could handle him, she would need to be someone who was strong, and kind, understanding, and dependable, they prayed he found the right match.

As they walked to the house they told him of his brother and sister and how their family was growing and growing. He was happy for his siblings, truly he was, because now he knew how they felt and he wouldn't want to take that feeling from them.

His father pulled him away from his mother and asked the question Donovan knew was coming; "Did you finally find your soul mate? Are you ready for the ritual?"

Donovan leaned over and placed his head on his father's hands and opened his mind, he wanted his father to see what he saw and felt for Ella. He hid the part of going into her dream because he knew his father would be upset because it was wrong, but to know how she felt about him it was worth it. He would tell Ella that he went into her dream on the night they meet but that would be after she was his for eternity.

As his father watched the interaction of Ella and his son he was happy to see that she would be a good match for his stubbornness. Once Donovan lifted his head he smiled at his son because he felt sure his soul mate would stand by him no matter what comes, and he hoped it would ground him more to the here and now and stop living in the wilderness.

He knew that they only had a short time and the ritual was going to be tough but if Ella was willing to except all of Donovan within such a short time with the proper herbs and potions it could be done. His father whistled and within minutes his wife had a basket prepared with everything that was needed. She knew one day her oldest son would come home with the news that he found his soul mate and she wanted to have everything ready for the ritual; that would make her his life mate for all eternity. They kissed him goodbye and wished him luck.

He changed form and flew to Ella. He had been gone longer then he anticipated but he knew he needed the approval from his parents and the steps to start the transformation on Ella. He hoped that Ella would be willing to go through with the ritual and become his soul mate.

When Donovan got back to the clearing and he transformed he saw a small message waiting for him from Ella. It said, "I will be waiting in our special place, come find me. Yours, Ella"

Donovan smiled at that small note because somehow she knew he would come to the clearing when he returned. He quickly ran into his room expecting to see Ella lying on his bed, but she was not there. He started to get concerned when he saw another note. It said; "You found our special place, but can you find me in my secrete room?"

Donovan sat on the bed trying to figure out Ella's message when he remembered the only other room she had been in was the bathroom. He walked to the curtain and pulled it aside. Ella was lying on the floor curled in a blanket asleep. She was still in the night gown that he made for her. That sight alone took his breath away. The thought of her playing a game with him and knowing that he would find her still dressed like this was extraordinary, he felt so much love for her and he knew that she would be willing to go through with the transformation as long as she knew what she was getting into.

Donovan bent down and kissed Ella on the check, she smiled and raised her hands above her head and then wrapped them around Donovan's neck, kissing his deeply. She knew that he would find her, she was not expecting to be asleep, but you can't plan everything.

Donovan pulled away laughing and grabbed her into a hug spinning her around. When he placed her down she was smiling even more. She took his hand and brought him into the living room where she had dinner waiting for them. It was fired chicken sliced and made into sandwiches on homemade bread, with a small salad and sweet tea.

Seeing the meal that Ella prepared for them and knowing that it took most of the day to make brought tears to his eyes. Ella got concerned and started to quickly clear the table, thinking he didn't like the meal. Donovan took the plates from her hands and placed them back on the table. He sat down in a chair and pulled her on to his lap, lifting her chin so she was looking at him and said, "You care for a man you just met and don't even know, you made a meal for me which I know took most of the day, and you still had time to plan a game of hide and seek." He took a deep breath and continued, "I know that this is not the way to do this but I can't lose you from my life, I want you with me always, but there are things that you need to know about my past and our future. Would you be willing to stay with me as my wife?"

Ella was shocked that he noticed the amount of work it took to make their meal, and how much he seemed to appreciate it. She thought it would be fun to play a game with him and see if he had the same sense of humor as she did. She loved that he respected her already, and was willing to tell her about his past and that they would discuss their future. She didn't like waking up without him this morning so she knew that no matter what; she was not leaving his side. But she did want to hear what tales he will tell of his past and what he anticipated their future to hold.

She looked at him, smiled sweetly, and said; "I was worried you didn't like dinner with your reaction. I think we need to talk about everything before I give you my answer and thank you for respecting me enough to want to tell me about your past and thinking of me enough to discuss our future. Please let's eat and talk."

As they ate Donovan talked about how he was raised in a small village many years ago, that he has a brother and sister both with families, and how today was the first day in a very long time he saw his parents.

After a delicious dinner Donovan took Ella by the hand and walked her to the clearing. He brought the basket his mother had prepared for them. He laid the blanket that was handmade with their family crest on the ground, took out the herbs, potions, and a small box carved from cedar. Donovan was surprised to find the box tucked into the basket, it was his mothers from before her transformation. He lifted the lid and there was a small note inside with Ella's name on it. He smiled because he now knew that his mother had seen everything he showed his father and she wanted to give Ella some words of advice.

He turned to Ella and handed her the cedar box and said that he believed it was a gift from his mother to her. Ella was shocked to get a gift from someone she never met, but gently took the box and read the note:

"Ella you don't know me and I know what you are about to hear and see will sound unreal and unbelievable. Think about all that Donovan tells you and know that he speaks from the heart. He will always protect you from here on out, you will never want for anything, and he will always place you first above all else. You will become his life, and without you he will be a shell of a man.

He has waited for you for a very long time, sweetheart, and he can be very hard headed and stubborn, but if you stand strong and compromise I know you both will live a very long and happy life.

This cedar box is one of my most prized possessions from a life that I do not miss. You will find a cross and dagger inside both are family heirlooms that I would like for you to have. Please keep them safe, I know they helped remind me of my past and all that I gave up for my future.

I will always be here if you need me, remember I was in your position many years ago and I have never looked back since I accepted my husband for all that he is."

Yours truly, Elsa

Ella was grateful to know that someone else was feeling the same as her and she could talk to her if she had questions. She was a little confused as to part of the letter but as per Elsa's message she was willing to listen to what Donovan had to say because the few hours they were apart today was an experience she really didn't want to repeat. It was like part of her was missing and no matter what she did to fill the void, which is partly why she cooked the meal she did, there was always an emptiness, but the minute she woke up and Donovan was sitting beside her the void was gone she was whole again. She knew at that moment no matter what was said her answer was going to be yes.