Green Eyed Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donovan placed his hand on the center of the crest and chanted slowly:

"May your hands be forever clasped in friendship, and your hearts joined forever in love"

He looked at Ella and patted the blanket just to the right of him. He told her that if she accepted his proposal her life would be forever changed. He would always protect her and their family, he would love her until his last breath, and he would always compromise and they would discuss any important decisions. By accepting him and eating the herbs and potion daily she would always be with him.

She told him that she knew marriage would be tough with ups and downs but she was willing to stand by his side if he would have her. She drank the potion and ate the herbs that were provided by Elsa. She didn't feel any different and they weren't that bad either so she didn't think eating them once a day would be an issue. Donovan kissed her lips and told her that there was one more thing she needed to know, he walked 6 paces from the blanket turned and looking her in the eyes, transformed.

Within seconds an emerald blue dragon with jade eyes stared back at her. He was 8 feet tall and 10 feet long. His scales glistened in the moon light. He took a deep breath and blew smoke from his nostrils. Ella was shocked by the size of him, but he was magnificence. Ella has always loved dragons but she never thought that she would be standing beside one, let alone almost engaged to one.

She couldn't help herself she had to see if he was real. She walked over and placed her hand on top of his snout and stroked up and down. His scales were smooth and the instant that her hand made contact the same warmth spread over her. She knew then that the story and the feelings were true. She had found her soul mate and she was never letting him go. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his throat. Without warning Donovan changed back into his human form and Ella still clung to him. She smiled at him and knew by the glint in his eyes that magic was about to happen. He kissed her and in that one moment her world exploded.

She could feel Donovan's hands stroking her back as he laid her down on the blanket, making sure that she was positioned right in the center of the crest. He knew they had some time before the full transformation took place. Ella wouldn't be able to change into a dragon but she would be able to ride upon his back and they would be linked together, feeling each others emotions, talking to one another when they are far apart.

He took the hem of her night gown and pulled it slowly up her body, inch by inch lightly touching her skin, allowing the magic to slowly work its way into her body. Everywhere he touched he knew she was feeling a slow warmth spread, he was careful not to stay in one spot to long because he didn't want her to transform too quickly. He wanted this experience to be one she would never forget. This will be the first time they connected as lovers, both physically and mentally.

Ella kept trying to hold him close but he kept pulling out of her grasp. It was like the dream all over again, she told him that he may decide how things were done today but it wasn't always going to be that way. Donovan chuckled and told her that he would be open to suggestions starting tomorrow, then kissed the tip of her nose.

He knew he had about an hour before he had to complete the ritual and he was going to enjoy every minute of it. He bent down and grabbed her left nipple between his teeth and pulled just enough to get a slight moan from her, then took the right nipple and slowly ran his finger tips across the areola, her back arched up into his hand begging for more attention. He then worked his way nibbling from the left breast to the right until Ella was arching her back begging for more. He slid his hand down between her breast and over her abdomen stopping just short of her moistened mound. He knew that if he started bring her to climax it would cause the transformation to happen quicker and he still wanted to feel her wiggle under his touch.

Ella grumbled when she felt him stop short of his mark, she knew he wanted her she could feel him growing slowly as he rocked back and forth against leg. She slipped her knee over a little which caused him to fall between her legs, right where she was hoping.

Donovan laughed at this stroke of genius, he wasn't expecting her to throw him off balance and he was happy that he still had on his pants because the way he landed on top of her he would have entered her easily and possibly hurt her.

He told her that she would have her release he promised but there was one thing he wanted before that happened. He pushed off of her and finally took off his pants. Her hand quickly found his manhood and started stroking from head to groin. The feel of her hand was even better in real life and he knew this was the best time to do the one thing he had wanted to since he saw her.

As in her dream he massaged his way up her calves, thighs, and hips. His finger tips lightly glided over her outer vaginal folds. That first touch caused Ella to lift her hips begging for more, he finally teased her enough and slieds one finger into her pussy and he could feel the inner walls gripping his finger, he bent down and slides his tongue right over her clitoris with one quick flick. This caused her hips to push up and her hands to grab his head. He smiled because he knew the more he worked her up the strong her release would be and the bond that was being created between them was going to be even stronger. That one taste was even better than her dream. He withdrew his finger and heard her grumble but he quickly replaced it with his tongue. He devoured her love juices; she tasted like peaches and cream. He could eat her until the end of time.

Donovan knew his time was running out and Ella was on the verge of climax, so he positioned himself just above her vaginal opening and he started to slowly lower himself onto her; inch by inch until he was fully inside. Ella wrapped her legs around his hips and pushed up with every downward stroke. The feel of him inside her was like a key being placed inside a lock that she never knew she had.

As they pushed each other closer and closer to ecstasy; Donovan bit Ella on the right collar bone just as both reach final climax, the final step in the ritual had been completed and Ella's transformation had begun.

Ella didn't know what happened but she knew that whatever it was Donovan was going to be hers and she was happy. He looked down at her and smiled, his eyes were glowing even more than they ever had and she knew there was one thing he wanted to do more than ever and that was to transform and fly high into the sky.

Ella put her night gown on and took his hand and said over her should with a sly smile; "Lets fly!" Donovan took six paces from the blanket and transformed again; she was still in aww at the sight of him. She walked over and placed her hand on the side of his face and kissed his snout. Then she trailed her hand down his neck and crawled up his right front leg and seated herself at the base of his neck and wrapped her arms as far around his neck as possible.

With one strong leap Donovan was up in the air and she could feel his excitement and it was exhilarating; feeling the wind and cool air blowing over her body. They did a few loops around the mountain and then landed back in the clearing. Ella climbed off of his back and laid on the blanket slowly stretching out, as she rolled over Donovan was there ready to wrapper her in his arms and hold her. She placed her head on his chest and listened to his heart beating. She loved the sound of it and knew from here on out she would be able to lie just like this every night.

At day break Ella stretched and realized that they had fallen asleep in the clearing. She was surprised that she was not colder but then looked down and saw a warm comforter covering her body; she smiled knowing that at some point in the night Donovan woke up and conjured up the fluffy down comforter to keep her warm. He felt her move and grabbed her and snuggled closer to her. He was not ready to get up; he liked laying there with her in his arms.

He pulled Ella closer to his body and ran his hands up and down her back enjoying the warmth that flowed and knew that she was his from now to eternity. She had accepted him for what he was and they had completed the transformation. He knew they needed to go to see his parents to make sure nothing else was necessary but he needed to feel close to her again before they started the day.

He slides his knee between her legs and could feel the dampness; she was ready and eager to take him again. He rolled over on to his back and pulled her onto of his chest. He started to rub her shoulder blades and lower back, Ella moan because the feel of his hands on her body still brought a fire within her veins. As his hands worked on her back, she would allow his shaft to glide between the out fold of her labia, after a few minutes neither could take it anymore and Donovan slid inside as he kissed her deeply. Just as the night before they were in ecstasy, the feel of him inside of her filled her up and made her feel complete. As they both climaxed together she laid her head on his shoulder and drew circles on his chest enjoying the afterglow and warmth that being near to him causes.

Donovan knew they couldn't stay there all day so he finally sat up and brought her up with him and told her; "It's time to meet my parents, are you ready?" Ella looked down and laughed and said; "I will need to get some clothes on before we go anywhere." Donovan laughed and pulled her into his arms and said; "But I love the way you look, but you do have a point." and with the wave of his hand he had her dressed in a the dress from her dream, she couldn't believe the detail that went into the dress and was not sure how he knew about this outfit. But, before she could ask he said; "I have to tell you and I don't want you to be upset, I am able to go into your dreams and the night we met I couldn't help myself I had to see if you felt the same way and seeing you in this dress it took my breath away and I had to have you. And when you responded to my advances I knew you felt the same way. Please, please, forgive me. I promise I will never do that again"

Ella was shocked to hear that he went into her dream but she was not totally surprised because as she recalled it felt so real. She could understand why he did it; if she was in that position she might have done the same thing. She looked Donovan in the eyes say said; "I can see why you did what you did and thank you for telling me that you did invade my inner thoughts, but I can't be mad at you, who knows, if our roles were switched I might have done the same thing. I love you, Wow yeah I did just say that, and I want you in my life, both awake and asleep. We are one now and we will do everything to make this work."

Donovan couldn't have asked for a better soul mate, she was the perfect partner, understanding, patient, loving, sympathetic, beautiful, fun, intelligent, and above all else she was his. He picked her up and spun her around kissing her deeply holding her to him thanking the gods that he had someone to finally spend his life with.

He placed her feet back on the ground and waved his hand again to clothe her in a more appropriate outfit. The lace-up, purple velvet bodice was faced with cerise satin lining, while two tiers of sheer chiffon cascade from the Empire waist down to the handkerchief hemline, with extra-long sheer sleeves, with 12" flared cuffs.

He stepped 6 paces back and transformed, he knew their time was running out and they needed to get to his parents house as soon as possible. Ella climbed on to his back and they took off. The feeling of having her with him while in this form was exhilarating, he could sense how excited and nervous she was. As before, he was not on the ground and changing form before both his mother (Elsa) and father (Edward) were there. Elsa couldn't contain her excitement and quickly ran to Ella and hugged her then turned and hugged Donovan.

She told them that they would stay for dinner, pork roast with mixed vegetables, bread, and an apple pie for dessert. Ella asked Elsa if there was anything that she could do to help and Elsa just smiled and said; " I have been doing this for a very long time sweetheart please relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility." Ella thanked her for the note and box and offered to give it back but Elsa refused saying she no longer needed the reminders of her past and hoped that they would bring her solace in the future.

As they ate dinner they talked about Donovan's other family members and what their plans were for the future, Donovan mentioned that there was no set plans at this time other then talking with Ella's parents and asking for her hand in marriage, after a very short courting period. Once the date was set he would let them know so that they could make arrangements to attend.

Edward watched Ella throughout the meal and was happy to see that she could hold her own and seemed to be a good match for Donovan. He told them that the transformation was complete and handed them each a handmade jade green dragon's eye bracelet, they were to wear them at all times especially when they would be separated. This would allow the connection that has been formed to be amplified to the other's location and they wouldn't feel the loss, discomfort, and emptiness that comes with the distance when were apart.

They wished his parents well and Elsa made sure that Ella had enough herbs and potion to last her 6 months and gave her cuttings to plant to start growing her own. Ella was sad to leave but was ready to go. It had been a long day and she just wanted to crawl into bed and snuggle with her new fiancé.

As Donovan walked ahead of her to transform Edward pulled her into a hug and told her that he was happy that she was joining the family and if she needed anything they were just a call away.

Ella climbed onto Donovan and he took off, his wings lifting them up quickly into the night sky. The cool breezy was exhilarating, and Ella lazily rubbed the blue scales along Donovan's neck and hummed a tune while she tried to stay awake. She felt so content that she must have drifted off to sleep because when she awoke she was laying next to Donovan with only black lacy underwear on.

She enjoyed waking up to him beside her and she was looking forward to having him beside her always. Since she fell asleep on him the night before; she wanted to give him an interesting wake up call. She ran her hand down his chest and lightly kissing a path to his navel. Her hand gripped his slowly rising erection and then with her tongue she ran it across just the tip of the head; she must have been doing something right because Donovan made a low growl which caused her to smile. Before he could grab her, she quickly crawled over his legs because she wanted to pleasure him the way that he had pleased her only a few short hours ago.

She ran her hands up his thighs and teasing just the base of his cock, slowly rolling his balls with her left hand and her right wrapped around the base of his shaft. She runs her tongue up the shaft to lick the head and moves back down the other side. She repeats this three times then slowly takes just the head into her mouth, sucking on it a little like a lollipop. She glides down the shaft again licking and sucking the outside of the shaft. After a few times of this she slowly starts to slide him in her mouth, sucking just a little harder. She makes eye contact with him and can see that he is enjoying every tantalizing moment. He finally starts to run his hands through her hair and as she takes more of him into her mouth he starts to create a rhythm. With each downward stroke he lifts his hips to meet her. She runs her hands up his inner thigh and starts to lightly play with his balls. This action sends Donovan over the edge and he ejaculates in her mouth, Ella gladly accepts her reward for a job well down.

Ella lies down beside him waiting for what happens next, she knows that there is more to come. She playfully rolls over with her back to him, her ass pushed out begging for attention and her head on the pillow. Donovan takes the offering and runs his hands over her ass, lightly massaging and then a quick light slap, she moan slightly and pushes her ass toward his hands begging for more. As his hands continue to massage and occasionally slap her ass he slowly starts kissing and nibbling his way down her back, his hand sides between her legs and two fingers easily slide into her pussy, after a few strokes he knows she is ready and he gets onto his knees and slides right in. The new angel causes Ella to feel fuller then she had yesterday, she was concerned that he would be too big and hurt her, but he took those fears away with just one kiss. She knew that he would stop the minute she gave him a sign of any sort of discomfort. As he slid in and out their pace quickened until they we both exploding in ecstasy.

They slumped on the bed exhausted, Ella's head was on Donovan's chest and her hand was slowly stroking his arm enjoying the afterglow of release. She's not ready to get back to the real world, but she knows that if she is not home by tomorrow her father would be in that clearing looking for her and she didn't need to be found with Donovan in his cave. As they snuggled they talked about how they would meet at the coffee shop a few blocks from her house, and they would casually start dating and after about 6 months they would start planning a wedding. He would of course ask her father if he would give her away, and if he was as charming as his mother always said then her father would accept his request.

Everything went as planned they we engaged 6 months after they meet and a year later they were planning a wedding in the clearing where Ella's life had changed. She knew when she found that clearing she had found a safe place, but she never would have guessed that the man that she was destined to be with was going to be the most thoughtful, handsome, loving man she had ever meet and an added bonus; he was the most beautiful mythical creature she had ever laid eyes on.

They have been together for over 50 years and continue to love one another more and more each passing day. They have a very large family and continue to pass the story that Donovan told Ella that cool fall evening and they also share their own love story.