Green Light for a Hot Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I love you. Will you please lick my pussy... ... please?"

And my loving hubby did just I asked, tentatively at first but I was impatient. After the events of the past hour I am no longer a demure and tentative housewife. I'm a married cum slut and I'm hungry for cock! I think to myself.

My passions had been ignited like never before and I wasn't interested in tentative. I rocked myself greedily against Dave's face. I needed him to sink his tongue deep into my oozing and battered slit.

No ... his pussy, this was about Dave reaffirming for me that I belong to him. No one else in the world loves me the way Dave does and as he as sank his tongue deep into my well fucked pussy. I knew in that moment that I was his and Dave was mine forever.

As my husband licked my sodden pussy from behind Vernon pulled my attention back to him by taking my head in his massive hands and directing me to his delicious cock.

I relished the taste of our sex still sticky on his cock. I slavishly cleaned every bit of his cock, those coal black nuts, licking under his sack like a good submissive does.

I sucked his pole with abandon until his cock was lathered with a thick slimy coating of spit and pre-cum. After ten minutes of sloppily making out with that chocolate stick Vernon was again a rock hard pillar. "Now get behind me I said," put it in me now, and fuck me hard!"

Dave and Vernon switched places. Vernon wasted no time sinking that magnificent cock to the hilt.

"Ohhhhhh, yes...that's it...deeper... all of it, give it to me," I cried to Vernon as I reached for Dave's face. My face was a lather of spit and cock juice. I kissed Dave deeply.

Breaking our kiss, my hands framing his face, I whisper to Dave, "Do you taste that?"

He seemed uncertain, maybe he's a little embarrassed, but I'm beyond shame. If Dave felt the need to arrange a meeting between me and my inner submissive slut I think it's only fair to get Dave to encounter his own inner man slut.

I decide that Dave needs to put more skin in this game. I kiss him again as Vernon continues to pound me from behind; A big wet sloppy kiss.

"Do you taste it?" I pant.

"I'm not sure..." he hesitates, but I shake my head no. That answer won't do.

I'm holding myself up by my hands framing Dave's head as I get pounded from behind. I lean forward and whisper in his ear, "Do you taste his cock on my lips? Did you enjoy cleaning my black bull's cum from my pussy"?

I'm panting now because of the pounding I'm taking from behind.

"Do I taste like a submissive black cock slut when you kiss me?"

Our noses are practically touching, bumping with every thrust of Vernon's hips, we are so close. Our breath is hot on each others' faces.

Our eyes are locked on each other and I start again, "Does my married white pus... ..."

I don't get to finish because Dave stuck his tongue practically down my throat. Then he starts sucking and licking my lips and my entire face. Finally he whispers in my ear, "Yea, baby I taste his cock on your lips and you taste like a black cock slut."

"Do you like it?" I ask. Dave takes a full step back and I see that his cock is rock hard and throbbing. I don't recall ever seeing it that big or hard. The head is purple and oozing pre-cum. Dave takes my head and forces it to his cock. There will be no more taunting questions from me. Dave is about to show me everything I need to know about where he stands as he mercilessly fucks my throat while Vernon kept pounding my pussy relentlessly.

With each thrust from Vernon's fat cock I moaned, causing a vibration on the Dave's cock in my mouth. Each thrust from Dave impales me against Vernon's massive root. Each thrust from Vernon lodges Dave's throbbing cock even deeper in my throat.

I'm being fucked savagely from both ends and I'm in heaven. With a roar emanating from the core of his being Dave explodes in my mouth and his familiar taste soothes my ravaged throat.

Vernon's hands on my hips gripped much tighter as he drove deeper, I could tell from the increase in his girth he would soon let loose inside me again. And then, from behind there was a great moaning and I could feel Vernon's warmth spreading deep within my pussy.

I wanted to look back but was prevented because Dave was not yet through using my mouth. As I moaned from the sensation of warmth of cum filling my womb Dave fell back in a heap.

The pillar from behind softened and withdrew. I could feel that I was drenched, the insides of my thighs were covered with my own juices as well as the cum of the bull that made me his slutwife.

Thinking of what I must look like, being taken as a slutwife by a well endowed black bull, while my husband watched me, made my skin burn.

Soon, as if I was coming out of a deep dream, I heard Dave's voice in my ear saying, "There you go baby, we're going to get you cleaned up now, you were incredible..." Vernon and Dave helped me up.

The large sunken bathtub off of the bedroom was filled with white rose-scented water. Dave and Vernon eased me down into the tub and Dave climbed in with me. Vernon started to leave but Dave motioned for him to stay. I looked at Dave, "Is this what you wanted to see, my inner slut being released?"

"You were incredible babe," was his response.

Something didn't sit right for me with his answer. "Yes, but is it what you wanted?" I insisted, feeling suddenly vulnerable. There was still a part of me that needed to think this evening had nothing to do with my desires. It's not my fault!

I cling stubbornly to the need for this to be Dave's doing. I can't deny that I enjoyed this, not after the past three hours I can't. But I was struggling against the idea that I needed this.

Dave stared into my eyes and said, "Baby, I love you more than ever. If you think you did this solely to please me then thank you for caring so much about my pleasure that you'd go to such a length."

My tears started flowing but he wasn't through, "But let's suppose you did this for entirely selfish reasons, suppose this is something you need. I love you for that too. You have a green light to meet your needs as long as we can remain honest, open, and loving with each other."

What a scene, here I am having been used as a submissive slut and I'm blubbering because my husband loves me unconditionally. "You mean, if this was my idea and not yours, you'd still love me?"

Dave's answer was to kiss me deeply and wipe my tears away. My mind was reeling, what if I really did need this? What if I really am a slut, a married submissive slut? A married submissive white cum slut hungry for a big black cock! That last thought got my motor running all over again.

Suddenly I had the urge to test Dave's unconditional green light. I looked into my husband's eyes, "Can I ... Vernon...one more ..."

Dave smiled, he knew what I needed, he knew it before I did. That's why he had asked Vernon to stay in the first place, "of course babe, whatever you need."

I kissed Dave long and deep and then I asked Vernon to join me in the tub. My pussy and throat were beyond sore but Vernon's thick-lipped kiss ignited my passions all over.

His tongue invaded my mouth and stole my breath. My fingers went to his cock and found it hard and ready. Looking into the young midshipman's eyes I said, "I want you in me one more time."

Vernon lifted me and bent me over the side of the tub and slid that magnificent cock in me as Dave set about washing my face and body.

Vernon was fucking me with long and slow strokes. Strokes that weren't really moving me toward an orgasm, but suspended me in a holding pattern of blissful stimulation. My pussy was sore but I'd never experienced such a satisfying soreness. I never wanted it to end.

"Dave", I asked, "Do we have to go home?" He just smiled and said nothing.

"Dave," I asked, "what if...how will...when can...?" I still didn't know how to ask for what I needed.

Again, that damn patient smile from Dave. "Go ahead, ask for what you need, own it, or it will own us," he said. The bastard knew exactly what I wanted but he was going to make me verbalize it.

He was going to make me own my inner slut. Own it - so it wouldn't own us. Suddenly I understood. If we were going to follow this path it could never work to claim I did it for my husband, to pass it off as someone else's decision. Own it, or it would own us.

Maybe it was because of the pleasure Vernon's cock was giving me at that moment, maybe I'd been fucked senseless over the past few hours, or maybe I was just being my naughty self but I decided it was time to take full ownership my slutty nature.

"Dave," I said, "I think I need more of this."

"More of what baby, more of me soaping your back?" Dave quipped. I looked back at Vernon, his hands kneading and squeezing the twin orbs of my ass while he plowed my pussy.

I looked sweetly to Dave, "More of this, more Vernon, more ... I need a big black cock to make me feel this way honey."

That sent Vernon over the edge. Maybe it was the way I said it, using my blue eyes to full effect and sweetly batting my eye lashes, like a spoiled teen asking Daddy for a credit card. Or maybe it was hearing a married white woman owned as a black cock slut as I said, "What if I need to fuck a big black cock on a regular basis?"

Vernon bellowed and buried his fingers into my sore flesh and released another hot load deep inside my pussy. Dave timed it perfectly as he said, "It's a pleasure to finally meet the real Audrey. You've never been more beautiful to me than you are at this moment. Of course we'll get my little baby doll more of what she needs."

With those words, time stopped for Audrey, her consciousness faded, her eyes roll in the back of her head, she shook and as she tries to respond to Dave all that can be heard is, "ohhhhhh!, " as she cums like never before on Vernon's spasming cock.

I have no sense of how long I remained bent over the tub. Once I could move again they finished bathing me. I was like a prune by the time they delivered me from the tub, powdered and wrapped in a towel. The nice boys had ordered up a light meal of fruit and cheese and a Perrier. I felt like a princess, albeit a well used princess.

Once I had time to recover, Dave helped me dress; from his pocket he removed the thong I had left in his safe-keeping earlier. He placed it in my hand just as I'd handed it to him earlier.

Earlier the same day? It seemed unreal to think that only five hours earlier I had been sitting pool side at the Hilton teasing Wade the bartender. Five hours prior to that, I'd been at home preparing for my trip. How could that be?

Just when I was starting to question if this had actually happened the voices from the adjacent room made me realize that I still had to pass through the gauntlet of young midshipmen that had just starred in my debut as a slut wife.

As we left, there were thank yous' all around for what Mark referred to as "the best sausage party ever." We had a good laugh at that. Doug sheepishly tried to hand me the stack of bills that I had earned. With a tip they were looking to add my horny little sailors were looking to give me close to one thousand dollars.

I smiled in appreciation, but this evening had nothing to do with money, and I know these young men aren't wealthy. I'm a patriotic girl and I'd like to think of this as serving my country in some small way.

I handed the money back and assured them that I looked at this evening as an opportunity to serve Dave and Country. They didn't get the joke but Dave did.

The boys seemed uncertain and really wanted to push the money on me. It occurred to me that for them the money made it easier to understand my motives. Lots of men are frightened by the uninhibited carnal desires of a woman.

Reducing the evening into a money transaction will help the middies hold on to their Madonna-whore complex. They loved it when I was on my knees in front of them - but are terrified that there is some of me in the girls they love.

I thought what an incredible gift it is to be with a man who is unafraid of my sexuality. The man who put a green light on my libido; that gives me an idea.

"I know what you can do with the money", I told them. They were immediately attentive, so polite these military men.

"Set it aside as a graduation gift of sorts and promise me you'll come back here for a full week to celebrate," I suggest.

Doug politely objected, "That's no fun ma'am, we're already planning on that."

I walked up to Doug and leaned in for a sexy nibble on the side of his neck. My free hand snaked down the front of his shorts, inside his shorts this time, and grasped that delicious cock.

"But Dougie sweetie," I cooed, "You had no way of knowing I'd be joining you boys. It's not going to be cheap putting me up for a week at the Hilton."

The beginning...

12