Greg - our Private Fucking Machine

Story Info
A couple hire a man to fulfil her husband's fantasy.
3.3k words
4.16
52k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some marriages hold secrets, and some relationships hold hidden desires that each partner, for whatever reason, feels unsafe to discuss. These discussions, or fantasies need not always be acted out, but for a relationship to be strong, these hidden desires should be explored and verbalised.

My story is about myself and Ava, my wife of four years. We were always honest, or at least I thought we were, and we needed that honesty in our lives. I had met Ava through work some years earlier, whilst on secondment in London. She had trusted me enough to move with me to my home town of San Diego, and we both had secure and private lives.

The hidden part of our story began one lunch time, after a particularly erotic night where we had shared a bit more than normal. As we sat with our orange juice and croissants, Ava had asked me what my sexual fantasy was, and I immediately felt that struggle of being honest or being careful. I decided on this occasion to be honest.

I was nervous, and worried that she would see my desire as a sign that I had lost interest in her, but I bit the bullet and sheepishly came out with it.

"Well, to be honest, I have been fantasising about watching you have sex with another man."

Her look was just as I expected, perplexed and taken aback, and in her strong London accent said, "are you bored of me?"

I immediately reassured her that "I was more in love with her now than I ever had been, and it was nothing like that."

"Then why, I don't understand, where has this come from?" her look of puzzlement not showing any signs of fading.

Again, I tried to reassure her, "it's not because I don't want you," I offered, holding my hand out in a sign of openness.

"Why?" was all she could say.

"I don't know exactly," I explained further, trying to smile but wondering if I should have gone for the careful option, though I had no thoughts what a careful fantasy would be.

"Watching you have sex with another man, without any concern for my pleasure is, in some way, kind of a turn on," I stuttered "if that makes any sense?" The whole thing was beginning to make less sense now it was out of my mouth.

I continued "you know this is a fairly new fantasy for me, and is has nothing to do with emotions, it is purely sexual, and I figured that as you asked me, I should be open, and if it was ever to become a reality, then I should just tell you."

I waited for her response, knowing, or at least assuming, that for most women, sex was often more to do with emotion than physical satisfaction.

She took another drink from her orange juice, possibly wishing it was wine, as I waited for her response. The silence seemed to last an eternity before she finally spoke.

"I'd consider it."

We both sat there looking at each other.

After that and often in bed, we ran through all the different scenarios and challenges that making this fantasy a reality would present for our marriage.

One evening we were speaking and I said as we sat in bed.

"I don't want to over analyse it too much, but do you have any concerns, anything you're worried about?"

She asked me "what if you feel threatened by having another man with me?"

"I quickly responded, "I would only be threatened if there was some lingering emotional attachment."

"So, it would have to be a stranger," she said, "maybe someone we pay?"

"Maybe we treat it like a business transaction?" I suggested "that way when it is over, they just get up and leave."

"What if I am not attracted to him?" she asked

"Babe, you get the final say," I offered in submission to her needs.

"What if I'm too attracted to him," she countered

"Ah, too attracted, good point," I thought carefully about the fantasy "well I kind of want you to be attracted to him, the more into him you are, the hotter for me."

"Yeah, I can see that," she smiled, warming to the thought

After many more discussions, we realised that our marriage was strong enough for us to take the risk, and we had left no stone unturned.

The day finally arrived, and we sat on the two-seater sofa speaking to Greg, if that was his name.

"Sorry, we are new at this and just a bit nervous," I said to Greg as he sat opposite on the large sofa. He was medium height and build, short hair with close cut beard, well stubble I guess. He was wearing a shirt and loose tie, trousers and a pair of slightly worn trainers, casual, but not scruffy.

"Well I'm not," he said, putting the money we were paying him to one side "and this is not my first time."

"Right, right," I stammered, my nervousness showing through "exactly, that's why we contacted you, we were hoping you could kind of take the lead and," my words tailed off as Ava held on to my arm at the side of me.

"Yeah of course," he replied in a warm and gentle tone, "why don't we start by Jenny (yes we used false names) coming and sitting next to me here."

Ava got up and walked over to him, looking back at me all the time.

He looked at me and added "and you can sit there, or come over here with us, whatever makes you comfortable."

Ava was smiling at me as she sat next to him, she was wearing a light cerise blouse, black skirt, matching black underwear and black stockings. It all seemed kind of surreal, but Ava seemed relaxed.

Turning to Ava he said, "and you, you can come right here," as he put his arm around her shoulders and drew her in to his lips.

That was it then, or that is how it felt, within seconds, this stranger had his arm around my wife and was moving closer to her lips, they were both smiling. I saw their lips connect, their mouths open and their tongues begin to explore. Ava looked at me, was she nervous, or was she checking for approval?

"Tell him you love him," Greg told Ava as she looked at me.

"I love you," she giggled as Greg placed his strong hand on her breast, on the outside of her blouse.

I just watched as I heard her breathe more heavily, the two of them leaning back into the large brown sofa. He was behind her now, and was unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her black bra and full breasts. I started to unbutton my shirt as Ava kept her gaze fixed on me.

I saw his hand quickly dart between her legs, brushing and pressing the outside of her black pants. She took her blouse off and he lifted it away. She brushed her hair from her face as he clasped her face with both hands and began to kiss her again. It was amazing how she maintained eye contact with me almost all the time. She seemed to be relaxing more as he kissed her neck, and then back to her lips.

Ava leaned back as he knelt in front of her, his lips now kissing between her heaving breasts, I saw her lower one of the cups on her bra, her full breast falling out. Greg was a quick worker, and in a moment, he had her bra off, all the while she looked at me.

He pulled her upright again, once more kissing her lips as he held her face. I could see her mouth wide open as his tongue explored. His hands dropped to cup her breasts again, her hands by his side, she was more passive than I imagined, maybe waiting for me to approve her next move.

Holding and cupping both breasts in his hands he kissed and sucked on her erect nipples, coming up to kiss her neck and then back down, her head falling backwards as she closed her eyes, but all the time checking with me. As Greg sucked on her breasts he looked into her eyes and smiled, she smiled and then smiled at me.

It felt strange and exciting to see this strange guy all over my wife, roughly massaging her breasts and kissing her, my cock was stirring in my pants.

Rising he kissed her lips and pushed her back, and then again in what seemed like an instantaneous move he lifted her skirt, hooked his fingers in her pants and pulled them down. This caused Ava to lift her legs wide, revealing her part shaved pussy, her lips fully exposed to this relative stranger. He pushed her legs wide and pulled her to the edge of the sofa in a strong but commanding way.

I heard her giggle and then gasped with deeper breath as he plunged his mouth into her waiting pussy. She looked down at him, she was smiling, and quite clearly enjoying what was happening. She grabbed his head, keeping him in the place she wanted, her mouth open, her eyes rolling.

I watched intrigued, turned on seeing her big ass spread wide open with this guy burying his tongue in her full and swollen pussy, yet all the time wondering how Ava was feeling.

Never a thought for Greg, at one point I imagined him as just a kind of 'thinking sex toy'. It was like watching Ava with her vibrator, Greg was just a service we had paid for. Or at least he was to me, Ava seemed to be enjoying it more and more.

Ava's breathing became heavier as she squeezed her own breasts and nipples, looking over to me and smiling, whilst Greg took his shirt and trousers off without ever lifting from her pussy.

He kept working her clitoris as she smiled, it was good to see her smiling, 'she must be relaxed,' I thought.

His hand massaged her breasts as they both moaned with pleasure. I too felt the pleasure, my cock, now rock hard in my trousers. I could see Greg was hard as well as he massaged his own cock. How would I feel when he slipped his big cock in her wet pussy, I guessed I would find out soon?

Ava let out a huge deep sigh and lifted her legs even higher as Greg tongued her clitoris even more. Her groans grew louder as she pushed his head into herself even harder. She sounded like she was close to cumming, her cries becoming mixed with hard to hear words.

Greg must have sensed she was close and stood up, licking her all the time, his own hand jerking his cock. Ava looked at me less and less as she moaned and groaned, but she gave me one look that seemed to say 'I'm gonna cum babe.'

Just as she looked at me Greg lifted her up, holding her hair, still kissing her, and sat on the arm of the sofa, next to me, presenting Ava with his throbbing cock.

How would she respond I wondered?

Well she was certainly smiling and looking happy and had no hesitation swallowing the whole of his cock as she looked at me. She sucked it and jerked it as her head bounced up and down on it, breaking off only to suck his balls. She looked amazing taking the whole length of his cock in her mouth, spitting on the end and going crazier then she ever had on me. The noise of her gagging on his cock was amazing, she was wild and enjoying herself.

After what seemed liked ages of her sucking his cock he asked her to get up and take off her skirt all the way. He sat on the sofa, his cock hard and ready, I could only see his open legs and Ava's ass as she lowered her skirt over her stockinged legs and high heels.

She leaned over him, his big cock between her tits, and I heard Greg say

"ask him if he wants to see you get fucked?"

Ava turned to me, a smile on her face and asked the same question, "Do you wanna see me get fucked?"

I just replied, "Oh yeah,"

Ava giggled again and turned back to her real life fucking machine, and once more they kissed. I watched from behind as he lifted her over him, her legs stretched either side of him. His arm reached round to take his cock in his hand, her ass and pussy only inches away from the head of his fat cock. I saw his cock bang against her ass, rippling her full cheeks as it passed between her legs.

She gasped as his cock slid into her pussy, her eyes rolling in her head. He slapped her ass and said to her "tell him how it feels."

She giggled and said to me "It feels nice and big,"

"Ask him if he likes it," Greg said

"Do you like it?" Ava asked me

"Oh yeah," I replied. What was not to like after all. Seeing my gorgeous wife bounce up and down on this huge cock. Her knowing I was turned on and me knowing she was turned on, it was amazing. I was transfixed by her fat ass bouncing around his cock, her lips pulling open as she lifted on his cock.

He was pumping her like I probably had not in ages, we had become very gentle and considerate, but now I could see the ecstasy as he got up to full speed, pounding her pussy hard and fast, slapping her ass and making her scream in pleasure.

I sat and watched, my wife naked, except for her stockings and heels, sat across this well-hung sex machine, his cock never stopping its relentless fucking of her pussy. She was beyond anything now, even when he grabbed her ass and revealed the fat on her hips that she hated, she did not stop, she was lost in pleasure.

It was surreal to see her holding her ass cheeks open with her left hand, his hard cock filling her pussy, driving in and out just next to the wedding ring on her finger, I smiled.

She started screaming and moaning wildly as he speeded up, she was about to cum, he was now at a speed I had not achieved in years, his balls slapping her ass as he pumped faster and faster. He lifted her up in one move, never leaving her pussy and pushed her down onto the sofa. Holding one leg in the air and cupping his hand around the back of her neck, he continued to fuck her.

This allowed Ava to start rubbing her clitoris as hard and fast as she could, they were both now in full swing.

She kept crying "Oh yes, oh yes," as he filled her from the side, his hand grabbing her breasts. She looked at me as she bit the cover on the sofa, her eyes still with me, but also distant. She bit his hand as they fucked, and that made it appear all the more intimate, this was beyond checking in with me now. She was not taking care to keep me engaged, she was just fucking for all she could, and she was fucking enjoying it. He slowed down as she laughed, licked her fingers and started massaging her clitoris.

She still looked at me occasionally, but there was a clear attraction to this man fucking her, and her groans and moans were way more than I had heard in a long time. He was just like a fucking robot, and he never stopped, maybe that is why she was moaning so much.

I could see them both sweating as she rubbed her clitoris harder than ever and cried out "yes, yes, yes!"

He took a moments break, pulling his cock out, it glistened with the wetness of her juices, and strands of her cum hung between his cock and her pussy, the respite was brief as he plunged deep inside her again. I was now just a fly on the wall as they fucked each other.

They gripped each other's hands, keeping themselves together and keeping the rhythm they had worked up together. They slowed down again, and she looked at me whilst kissing his hand. I stood closer as he put her on her back, smiling and watching them up close.

"Give it to me, give it to me," she begged as Greg got back into his fucking rhythm. For the next five minutes they kept changing positions, Ava sometimes reaching out and holding my hand as Gregg fucked her, allowing me to feel the pleasure she was having through the pressure of her grip. At one-point, Greg turned her on her side, her gorgeous fat ass totally exposed, whilst I reached over and grabbed her tits, starting to be more involved.

It was now about me and Ava again, I held her hands and she looked only at me, licking and sucking my fingers.

Her juices ran out and over her ass, as she was given the attention of two men, Greg's hands leaving faint red marks on her ass cheeks as he slapped her gently.

He rolled her over again, this time on all fours on the sofa, just the right height for his cock, and just the right position for me to lean in and kiss her. I held onto her face as he continued to fuck her, her moans and his growls filling the room. She switched between looking at me, kissing me and looking at Greg, but here I was, holding my wife while she got fucked by this guy.

Her juices were now running down her legs, as her passion grew. She kept looking at him as she sensed him getting closer to cumming. He turned her around again, back to the first position, his hands now lifting her up and down on his massive cock. She bounced and rolled on his cock, coming up till his cock head showed then back down. It seemed they wanted this moment together as they groaned and laughed, and watched them, her pussy red from all the fucking.

One final change as Ava sank to the floor and Greg stood up, she sucked all her juices from his cock and then lifted her tits for him as he began to jerk his cock

"Oh yes, oh yes," he said, "jerk me off onto your tits baby."

Seconds later he exploded onto her tits, covering them with his hot white cum. She held her tits and watched him cum, only looking at me once he had finished. She turned to show me the mess on her breasts, her nipples covered in his creamy cum. She raised one eyebrow and looked at me as she massaged it into her tits.

Greg had gone, maybe not right out of the house, but for us he was gone, and we were completely connected as I began to unzip my jeans, taking out my throbbing cock, Ava smiled.

After that, we met someone every few months to maintain the excitement, the sex we had for the weeks after each meet was intense, and we both learned a lot, and opened up much more as well. Always with a stranger, and always away from our home town, at least 200 miles was our rule.

Our marriage held no secrets after this. The discussions and fantasies we acted out, made our relationship strong, the hidden desires we explored made us stronger, and you come to realise that it really is the emotional attachment, and not the physical act, that makes sex good.