All Comments on 'Greg - our Private Fucking Machine'

by alexmnovak

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow Great Story

Ignore what previous person said, they have not evolved and are probably struggling with their own issues of same sex sexuality, well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Very good story the husband and wife take this together no humiliating a husband and the husband and wife still love each other good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are going to be bombarded

The LW troll has already begun to dump his many negative comments on your story. You should know that practically every one of them is written by the same sad little man. Any story that the wife has sex with others gets him to spew his hatred. Don’t take it personally. In fact, you should do what many of the other writers in this category do and simply delete his posts. Once all the authors start to do this he will figure out he is wasting his time and to away.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Meh

There isn’t anything erotic (IMHO) about a sex machine or a human sex toy. Women don’t need to pay for sex, so the premise is a little far-fetched to start. Ava needs little convincing, and hubby is entirely into it, so there is no tension or drama in this very short story. It could also use another editorial pass, as there are several distracting errors. If you’re trying to turn pro as a writer, this category is an excellent place to fine-tune your craft. You won’t find a more critical audience than this one. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

very sexy hot story xxx

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Well, you keep telling us to read your profile

but there isnt a lot of info there. UK/bi that's about it. Your Amazon profile though shows the cover of your books, is that you that modeled for them? If so, very attractive, but you will find this LW crowd a tough one. Good luck in your pursuit of writing that sells.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

so does he get a woman to do the same as her or is it one sided

javmor79javmor79about 6 years ago
Alexmnovak

If you want to delete comments, here's how you do it.

1. Click on your name in the top right hand side of the screen. This will take you to your home page.

2. On the left side of your home page will be a list of your stories. Next to the stories you will see three icons. One of them will be for monitoring comments (the first one i believe). Click on it

3. Now you will see your comments. Find one you want to delete, and click on the trashcan icon on the right hand side of that comment.

Readers in the genre can be very harsh. A lot of times the harshness isn't deserved or necessary. This can hurt the feelings of a lot of new authors. Just know that you aren't the first person to get harsh comments. You probably aren't even the first one today. Most of us get a good mixture of good and bad. I have seen very few authors who get good across the board, and most of their stories were posted years ago. Try not to let them get to you.

Some of them will be genuine bad critiques. I suggest you pay attention to the ones that will help you. Ignore the ones that you feel serve no purpose.

Your audience will find you here. This category is home to a wide range of stories, and the audiences vary as much as the themes do. Keep writing, and the ones who enjoy your stories will find you. They may not be as vocal as the negative commenters, but they will read and enjoy your work.

Good luck, and may the force be with you (Just had a Star Wars Marathon last night).

LEONARDOU812LEONARDOU812about 6 years ago
Good story

I for liked this story. As far as the people who say it's trash it doesn't matter if you post it LW or fetish,or even group sex they still read them then complain about the stories. These are people so ashamed that they won't even post who they are because if you could check their profiles they are full of these stories. Keep writing what you want and to hell help with haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sometimes a couple needs this

You would be surprised at the number of couples who get a boost to their sex life by engaging in a little extra fun like this. It doesn’t mean there is anything wrong, simply that it can be taken to the next level.

And bravo to the author for deleting those downright stupid comments by the troll. It’s so much nicer reading through the comments without seeing his asinine rants.

alexmnovakalexmnovakabout 6 years agoAuthor
author deletes comments

author only deletes comments because she cannot delete the person who made the comments :) xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Hubby is going to get his right?

Because otherwise it's all one-sided in the wife's favor and their marriage is doomed. Who wants to be manipulated by a crazy woman?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bring on the rainbows and unicorns!

It's a pretty well written story and I cannot see it working well for the husband, it seems too much like a fairy tale.

A couple I know moved to California, she was a fox and wanted to get into film. Husband went along and even agreed co her to fuck other men because he "wasn't enough" for her. Somewhere in her sexual journey she was infected with HPV which wouldn't have been so bad except the strain was one that caused cancer. She died before age 35 of cervical cancer. Her husband nursed her to the end. Another girl, sister of someone I worked with was dead of cervical cancer before age 25 after a promiscous life from age 15 to the end. So it can have a serious ending too.

I hope you have courage enough to not delete my comment. Other sides must be heard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pussamous

Pussamous is here again. He wants every comment that does not support his perverted life style deleted. As has been said before, if you only listen to one sid, you will never get better. Take the good with the bad and grow from both.

alexmnovakalexmnovakabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anon comments

I am deleting comments that bear no relevance to the story, which is after all my story, on my page, that I took the time to write and submit. So being called an 'ignorant feminine c**t' deserves to be removed.

Also you ask 'does the husband get his' and tell stories of other people to warn of the dangers, but this is fiction, and in that world everything is perfect. The husband got his by watching, and nobody gets a disease.

Just like Superman catches the woman falling from the tower block, yet in real life he never turns up. We know the reality, but the fantasy transports us to a place we want to spend a few hours.

Your critique appears to come from a pre existent position where these Loving Wives stories annoy you, my stories are therefore not for you, but for those who find sharing their wives erotic.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I liked your story and found it erotic and arousing! I rated it a 5. Thanks for writing. Some people just cannot accept that not everybody is like them, and that there is nothing wrong with being different. I used to prepare documents as my profession. I was a member of a group of people in the same profession. We all had our own style of document preparation. All the different styles were equally effective. We all understood that a different method of document prep was neither right nor wrong - it was just different! Those that can't accept different lifestyles will never understand the concept of "Neither right nor wrong, simply different"! I feel sorry for them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Attractive women don't pay for sex

I understand about having a fantasy but this sounds more like a nightmare than a fantasy. This couple hire a stranger to have unprotected sex with the wife. The person they hire is a male prostitute and the husband isn't worried about there being any repercussions from his fantasy.

Sorry but I don't think this story is the least bit erotic.

alexmnovakalexmnovakabout 6 years agoAuthor
The Art of Fiction

When someone writes a fictional story, I am surprised to see that people comment on how the story should have been etc. It is like saying 'Harry Potter would have been better without all the magic' or 'Frodo would have been advisable to have flown direct to Mordor on an Eagle and drop the ring as he passed over'.

The other thing is that a fantasy only works if you find it appealing, that is the point of it. Please keep non offensive comments coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quite Illogical

alexmnovak here here. I enjoyed your story and am still smiling re: your comment about other comments. Well done. Numerous times I have shared similar thoughts at Lit. Amusingly, some readers insist on diminishing or eliminating their enjoyment of fiction with this mindset. To them I offer the words of a beloved and heroic vulcan officer. Most illlogical captain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice second story

Keep writing. The initial dialogue between characters is the most erotic part of your story. You could have built up the tension a bit. I liked that Ava is reluctant. But what ultimately makes her decide to go along with the fantasy? I agree that having Jeff be a paid sex worker limits the potential of the story somewhat. Maybe make him known to your narrator like a coworker who agrees to pretend to be a hired sex partner. I think everyone in a story should have erotic potential. The story told from any of the characters perspective should be erotic. Keep writing -your female protagonists have great potential RC

kaamasurakaamasuraabout 6 years ago
awesome

great story. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow! Very impressive!

You built from reasonable & realistic dialogue into some hot, passionate sex. The references to the eye contact were significant in maintaining the husband/wife connection even in the heat of the moment. Very well done! I want to read more from your mind!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Not bad Alex, pretty good for not having English as your primary language

What's up with the SD reference dawg, we got enough cucks of our own here, no need to import them :-)

Seriously Bro, if you pontificate in your story, you may get negative lectures back.

Of course some respondents trash all cuck stories. That's not fair, but it is what is. OTOH most cuck stories are poorly written, and deserve low scores regardless of content.

Yours was much better than average, TY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@alexmnovak

It's refreshing to see an author who doesn't just sit back and let others try to dictate the path of their story. It's YOUR story to write, no one else's. I always get such a laugh out of those who comment things like "the only way this could end is divorce" or some other nonsense, as if they are speKing about real people instead of fiction. For all they know the author may just make the person president or win the lottery or become a brain surgeon. It's the writers perogative to decide the characters path.

And to the person who commented that a beautiful person wouldn't have to pay for sex....you forgot that sometimes you are not paying for sex, you are paying them to leave after the sex.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing erotic about a cuck pimping for his whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loser cuck husband whoring his wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous