All Comments on 'Greg the Plumber'

by marksthldn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOTTEST!

Wonderful and well-written fantasy! Would love to live it.

William smythWilliam smythabout 7 years ago
More ,please

You have wrtten a number of excellent stories on the Incest and Transsexual themes but this is your first in the Gay Male category. .Please don't make it your last. Greg the Plumber is a fine story and I hope you will consider using your considerable talent to give us more on this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very talented writer!

For a new author, you've hit a home run! I had a hardon while reading it (and finished it off afterwards).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice job

It is nicely paced and generally well edited, if a bit short. For its brevity you did a remarkable job of building the sexual tension.

RSchwulerRSchwulerabout 7 years ago
great story

Very hot story, really enjoyed it. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NICE

Would read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
really hot story

a truly erotic story and very arousing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot! (And reminds me of a plumber/builder too...)

A seriously hot story, and well-written too. And it reminds me of an incident with a plumber too... this would've been back around 2003 or 2004? I was in my late 20s at the time. My girlfriend and I were getting the bathroom in our flat re-built. She was away (deliberately timed so she'd be spared the inconvenience) and I was shuttling back and forth between my parents' house. He was different to most "tradies": his appearance, his voice, etc. he came across as more of an artist or sculptor, etc. He was also (thankfully) a supreme perfectionist. Oh, and he was deeply sexy too! So, even though I'm "mostly" straight, once he'd dropped enough hints that he was gay I very easily let myself be seduced by him: he fucked me several times over a couple of days and it was amazing. When my girlfriend got back I felt a little bit guilty (that was until I discovered - through a friend of a friend - that she'd been fucked by some random guy whilst away. I never told her I knew, and she obviously didn't know about our builder. She was blown away with how good the new bathroom looked, though!)

cubscou88cubscou88over 5 years ago
Great stuff.

Very hot. I'd love to hear about the rest of their week together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m an older guy now and don’t get a ton of servicing, but over the years I’ve discovered that a lot of repair men, couriers, landscapers and the like are bi sexual. I’ve discussed it more than once while leaning over the kitchen counter or sofa arm, getting bred. The bottom line was that the guys just haven’t been getting enough at home and it’s a matter of any port in a storm. More that one grunting worker has suggested this was better than a tip!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarksthldn@marksthldn
Would love to hear from anyone who enjoys my stories and the subject matters involved.