All Comments on 'Greta'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A reader rewarded

A great story in JPB's best style. Put that up your arses wimp hating wimps!

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 18 years ago
not my cup of tea

I'm not sure why I read JPB's stories. Usually they are like this one. A wife who is an unapologetic round-heeled slut and a husband who sees his marriage as something much less than it should be.

But, I have to admit that JPB is a good story writer. If very one-demonsional.

JPB, this story isn't your best. Your hero doesn't seem to have much emotion or personality. You really need to build him up a bit more and give us a better feel of who and what he is. You present us with an extremely greedy idiot who doesn't seem to care about anyone or anything other than taking his wifes parents.

Also you have a an annoying habit of making the wifes "nymphomaniac" without giving us much else about them. Why is she like that? Why didn't see talk to her husband? How does she seperate "love" and "sex"

And of course the big one. Why does the husband believe her at the end?

Keep writing, but don't expect many 100 ratings from me. I admire your ability, but just don't enjoy the theme in too many of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Funny

There is not redeemable character in the story--not even the father. Yet it works--talk about agendas. Great Story! The end really had me laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Somehow ...

I think you worked a bit of a morality tale into this story. Now if I could just figure out what it is!

I agree with a couple of the comments: this story worked surprisingly well.

Keep doing what you want, Bob!

Regards, DJ

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

The most useless piece of shit in this piss-poor story is the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BRILLIANT

What else is there to say about this story but brilliant one of your finest

AngelCherysseAngelCheryssealmost 18 years ago
A Duplicitous Delight

Some of Bob's more recent stories have not struck the right chord with me but this one was a genuine delight, worthy of a Biblical parable about Greed, its consequences and cost. There was enough duplicity, double-dealing and treachery to keep the tabloids busy for... oh, at least a column or two.

The quality I appreciate most about this, and certain of Bob's other recent work is, the irony of the outcome is killer-funny - in a genre (marital infidelity) that is anything but. We have all read stories about betrayal and horrific revenge. They may be initially satisfying, but ultimately leave us all a little colder. If we can lighten up a little from time to time, we might all be better off.

I have seen blockbuster Hollywood comedies based on much flimsier premises.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I dont get it

he married her for the money. he was waiting for her parents demise before devorcing half her millions. the money is good, but why stay w/ her? a couple of a million dollars isnt a bad deal. he can live well w/ that. now, the deal w/ the father, that means he has to stay w/ her for the rest of his life(shudders). she can give him AIDS before he can collect or enjoy his money. why not collect now, and enjoy life while he is still young.

the logic of this story verge on stupidity. having a couple of millions to waste as he wants is a fantasy. staying w/ her forever, that's not a fantasy, that's a nightmare. i guess, he can pray that she wont give him AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Rerun & Like Deja Vu All Over Again

I'm Sorry but is it erotic to stay with a whore who is cuckolding you on your honeymoon???

Is it erotic to be so helpless that you know you are a cuckold many times over but don't say anything ever - well until years later when provoked by daddie in law's intend to sweep him away?

Is it arousing or basely sick to then agree to be her pimp and scheduler in waiting while she fucks anything that moves thereby helplessly cuckolding yourself for the male humiliation forevermore???

Jeez you have more of a sick following then I thought bobie.

For them you need to get back to the wife whore cunt sucking of cock cum before they lose interest in you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
who the biggest whore him or her

her hunger for fucking or his for money,who is the biggest whore.your true men can go for this type of woman,because the man in him want let her do it to him.this story females eat up and wimpy men.men who want to be piss on with mental problems love your stories.

bud444bud444almost 18 years ago
DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT...

AN EROTIC STORY ON A EROTIC STORY SITE. AND ALL THESE ANONYMOUS MUTTS PICKING APART THE SINS OF GREED AND LUST... WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING "GONE WITH THE WIND"???

WE LOVE YOU BOBBY. HOPE YOU KEEP PISSING THESE FOOLS OFF

jack_strawjack_strawalmost 18 years ago
I loved it!

One of Bob's best yet. I laughed out loud at the end. This guy had no illusions; he was in it for the money. The only complaint I have is that the party scene was a little short, and could have used some detail. But this was a funny story, told in an ironic tone, and the funniest part are all the trolls who actually took it seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Congratulations

Bob:

Once again the rabid meat beating self righteous trogs are on your ass. Here you tell a tale of a man who thinks with his big head for change and they are all over you. Pimple-faced wire-whippers, you can't have it both ways. You bitch when the hero's dick gets him in trouble and now you're bitching because good old greed overcomes lust and love. Well Done Bob. Thank You. Ronnie W.

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
Kinda reminds me of "Seinfeld"

You liked the show, eventhough you wouldn't want to hang out with any of 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a Great Piece of Fiction!!

Aside from the fact that I don't usually go for the type of story where the hub has to "allow" the wife(she's never what you could call a wife)perfect freedom or lose it all, this wasn't bad! The father in law who was behind the push to ruin the "marriage" got his, and to the satisfaction of the hub! And the "wife" "submitted"(wellll, sort of...) and alls ended well. Sort of!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Made me snort and cackle more than once

I gotta admit that I loved the hubby's character. He's an absolute scumwad who lives in a world of excrement but manages to float to the top. They all get their just rewards in this LW tale. Thank you, JPB, for a walk on the "wild" side. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
don't know

pro or con ? He was staying for revenge and money, but knowing that she has so much sex behind his back didn't bother him too much since he continued fucking her too. So staying, now he has this financial agreement secured, in fact makes not much of a difference. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what price money?

he puts up the behavior and attirude from her for how long, for how much?

at least he should fill the void, with a mistress(es).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a better man than i

love does have its limits

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sorry I cant identify with this in any way. Were

it some of my own I would consider mercy killings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love?

she was delusional, love? and his feelings could not be that string with her chain of lovers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ick

Another story where the wife is little more than a whore...and somehow I just never found whores very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh come on!

Everybody needs someone to love! The Blues Brothers said it so it must be true... even a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
let him play too

equal opportunity to play for both. would that bother her? if so , so what

michael1950michael1950almost 14 years ago
Classic JPB

This has all the elements of JPB stories, LOL loved the twists and reveal's. Keep up the good work.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Ewww...

No doubt about it, his pecker will end up dropping off like Quentin Tarantino's character in Planet Terror. *Drip...Splat* Gone...

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
What a group of idiots!

Was there a single one of them that had any redeemable qualities? I mean the Father, the wife and the husband - not a good person with good intents between them. I guess they all deserved one another. Funny story. I wonder who will crack first when she has a black baby? That event should trigger an explosion somewhere!

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Sweet Jesus!! This is so way over the top and hilarious.

JPB really got me on this one. I'm not a fan of cuck stories but this was absolutely a riot. Thanks for the entertainment! !!!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
HOW MUCH RESPECT CAN MONEY BY

and for how long? TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
believable story

see now this was a believable cuck JPB story. I dont see any guy becoming a cuckold unless he somehow benifited from it-- in this guys case, money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bob writes some sick nigger shit sometimes.

Fuck you bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jesus that was some bad, nasty shit

What is he going to do? Wear a giant condom every time he wants to screw his own wife? Even if she's careful and she's not, she risks getting some nasty disease. And it sounds like she's risking her life and his life a lot! I'm not sure how he's going to live like that for years and years. Maybe knock her up and keep her knocked up and she won't have as much time to screw around. And how is he going to explain the money he's getting from dear old dad? Is he going to keep on working? SO many questions Bob, so many.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: bob writes some sick nigger shit sometimes.

Look you bigoted asshole, I'm your father and if you call me out of my name again. I'll tell you who your sister's real dad's name. Just because you have a little dick and look white. Do blame me, it's you mom's fault you favor her dad. He was hung like a q-tip and his is twice the size of yours nubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another just plain nasty story

YES! I KNOW it's fiction. But Jesus H. Christ what man in his right mind would stay with a nasty whore like her? He could have just gotten the money and then divorced her. Because the real issue here is what does he do when she gets pregnant and delivers a mixed race baby? What will Daddy and his friends think then? And with all that sex how could she possibly hope to avoid picking up some nasty disease and passing it along to Hubby? Maybe he's lucky and he gets cured with a shot. But maybe he picks up herpes that's incurable or maybe he gets really lucky, gets aids and then dies. No amount of money will cure him of those things so why not get what he can and hit the road? Just horrible Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nasty whores are all you know dear annony!!!!

The only good woman you had left your nasty ass. I gave it a 5 for effort and content

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 7 years ago
LOVE YOUR PUNCH LINES

Love your punch lines. That's one of the reasons why you're one of the favorite active writers of this site. You keep the readers attention with your touch and turns, and then when closing there is the damn punch line to leave you surprised and smiling. Thanks for your extensive, prolific and very appealing erotic work. For me, the best writer of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* INTERRACIAL TRASH

always 1* for interacial trash aids-whores .

you should relabel this as interracial so normal people dont have to read this sickening filth . people dont want to read about monkey-on-human aids injection .

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

the gold digger needed found out

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sucked

Well, that one sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yes it did

whimp cuck faggot shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
God...

That story sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So she loves him

And he's got a lot of money. But will he raise a black baby? Will he live with constantly getting checked at the Docotor's office for STD's, herpes and Aids? Is the money worth his life? The old saying is that you "can't spend it if you're dead" seems to apply. He needs to kill her or force her to divorce him before she kills him. Ugly story about greed and stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Up

Up there with biggest piles of crap I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I did not like this story when I first read it.

But unfortunately I was half way through re-reading it when I realised what the story was about.

The husband should be hung drawn quartered and shot for what he did.

I know that in the long run he got what he wanted but well he is an areshole.

She is just as bad because she is a slut.

They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many problems with this one, but I'll simply content myself with pointing out that this would be unenforceable because it is against public policy: "He even went so far as to say he was going to change his will in such a way that if she was still married to me when he died she wouldn't get anything but a small allowance until she divorced me.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Don't care about skn color but everybody in story was utterly trash

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Weird as, well, fuck.

Do you write plot elements on little pieces of paper, put them into a hat, shake them up and outline your story according to the order in which you draw them out?

I know you can write, I’ve read some of your stuff that proves it. Is the attitude really just “WTF…”, or is there a method to your weirdness?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Total crap

redboat7redboat79 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow... Really, really bad...

bigurnbigurn24 days ago

Just 3 Stars ⭐⭐⭐ for this one. He is a greedy asshole, with a Aids death wish... and she is a cock crazy , cheating slut...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...