All Comments on 'Gretchen in Suspension'

by empty_coffee_cup

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
funny, smart, and sexy!

For someone who claims he doesn't know what he's doing, you sure entertained me! Many of the stories I read on literotica are ehhh...skip to the straight sex part. You wrote believable characters, dialogue, situation, and a sweet twist on the bondage theme. You write well!

The soon to be ex certainly got what he deserved for leaving a bound woman alone...a big no-no!

Keep up the writing..pleasure me with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A gem

You wrote a story with believable characters, and a story with a twist. You certainly have talent.

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 14 years ago
great story!

This is a wonderful story. You did a great job of building the erotic tension even before Stan left her -- I could almost feel like it was me trussed up above the bed. Love the characters, too, although I don't fully understand Stan's intention in leaving her tied up when he had told his friend he was breaking up with her. Was he planning for her to be discovered?? Or was he being vindictive?? I also want to say you're a terrific writer. Not only technically (grammar, punctuation, etc.) but in terms of the flow and cadence as well. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dammed good story

good nice written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So glad I've discovered this author

Very well written and interesting stories. A joy to read.

sotarosotaro5 months ago

this story begs for a part two. Stan couldn't have just left. The camera must have another feed, he must be watching on his phone, etc, etc. Otherwise, this is just unlikely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous