Gretchen in Suspension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen licked her lips without thinking. No, not as big as Stan's but a good size, and beautifully proportioned with a mouth-watering curve and a satisfying thickness to it. Short curly pubic hair and what looked like deliciously heavy balls.

"Well? Fair's fair." Raf sounded like the cat who got the cream. Gretchen got the feeling he might have a little crush on her. Under all the bare-faced lust of course.

"Well, not quite," more of the usual, playful Gretchen was creeping in all the time, "you got to see me come Raf. Why don't you stroke that thing for me a little?"

"Oh, you're serious?" Raf laughed, and keeping her steady with his left hand so she could see, he wrapped his long fingers around the thick shaft of his cock and pulled down to the base of it.

"Mmmmm!" Gretchen couldn't help the little moan of delight she made as she watched him. She loved cocks, she loved boys showing off their cocks, and playing with their cocks and she loved being in control, even when bound and restrained. Right now she had all of those things.

Raf's fingers uncurled and repositioned themselves slowly - he really was putting on a show for her! Then he gave his prick several slow, firm strokes. Gretchen loved how tightly he grabbed that thing, how thorough his movements were.

"Well?" he was stroking it steadily now, his hand moving from the base and the short tangle of hair smoothly up to just below the bulge of the head where he seemed to linger, squeezing slightly before sliding back down. His breathing was starting to resemble hers from earlier, laboured and distracted. "Do you want me to cum too?"

Gretchen was already ahead of him. "Um, yeah, but remember, I didn't get to make myself cum."

"Uh, Gretch. Listen is this OK? I mean you two are..."

"Just shut up and come round behind me with that beautiful prick you idiot. We're not going to fuck."

"We're not?" Raf didn't move, instead he span her gently. She yelped in surprise.

"Oh very smart, smart-ass." Gretchen flexed her slightly mobile hands and opened and closed her fingers in a greedy, clutching gesture. "Now, can you guess where I want you to put your prick?"

"Holy. Shit." Raf muttered, stepping forwards until she felt the heat of his thighs pressing against hers and his balls against her pussy. She shivered and gasped, but he needed to rise up onto the balls of his feet, support himself by holding onto the rope that she was swinging from, and rest that heavy package right on her pert ass so that her hungry fingers could finally curl around his solid, gently bobbing member.

She sighed happily as she finally got it in her hands and quickly and roughly explored it as much as the awkward position allowed, making him grunt in surprise. It was hard, hot and inflexible. He really was turned on. This was the first cock other than Stan's she had touched in five years and it felt fabulously different, and she in turn felt an electricity pulsing through her she hadn't experienced for so long.

"Easy!"

"Think that vibe went easy on me?" Gretchen growled, and started to firmly jerk the thick cock with a fiercely tight grip and slow, steady rhythm. She fumbled to tease the fat package that was squeezed against her round cheeks, but couldn't reach it. Instead she focused her attention on the thick shaft and the hot head that was rapidly getting slick and wet with Raf's thick pre-come.

Raf was taking deep breaths and making low, soft noises as he hung onto the rope. Gretchen's range of movement was severely limited, but it didn't seem to stop her propelling him rapidly towards a violent orgasm.

"Jesus. Gretch you're too... I think I'm gonna come soon. I can't hold it." He grunted savagely.

"Oh my god, so soon?"

"I was pretty seriously turned on, remember?" Gretchen made a circle with her forefinger and thumb, just under the head of his prick and pinched tightly jerking him with minute, teasing movements. Her fingers were sticky from toying with him now, and she used the fingers of her other hand to use that to lubricate up and down his shaft. "Oh sweet fucking Jesus, how are you doing this?"

"Oh, is the little helpless bound girl too much for you Raf?" Gretchen giggled and wrapped both hands around his dick once more, her digits slipping over the hot, hard flesh that was slippery with his own cream. Her hands were tight and her movements, just like she had watched him do, were smooth and thorough - not too fast, not too slow.

"Oh, I'm going... I can't... ungh!" Raf grunted, lost in pleasure. "Faster Gretch, I'm almost there."

"Faster?" Gretchen laughed, almost cackled, wickedly. "I don't think so Raf baby." Instead she gripped him even harder and slowed her strokes unbearably, pulling down hard on his soft skin and keeping it held back for far too long before continuing.

"What are you doing to me?" Raf sounded like he was almost passing out as Gretchen gave him another agonizing, vice-like pump.

"Making you shoot that hot cream all over my cute little ass of course you idiot!" Gretchen giggled and gave Raf one last long, teasing stroke.

This filthy description was too much and despite the glacially slow pace of her hand Gretchen whooped with delight as she felt Raf's thick prick buck and jerk and spurt in her hands. Oh god, she wished she could see this!

Raf was grunting like a beast and for a moment as his creamy come arced through the air she couldn't feel anything. Then she felt a heavy, hot string splatter in the small of her back, another at the top of her ass, then another just under where his cock stood, erect above her ass. She felt more come trickle thickly over her fingers as his balls continued to pulse and send more of her sticky prize to spurt and drip from his teased manhood.

"Now that is so hot baby," Gretchen laughed again, "I kinda wish we'd left the camera on so I could see you coming all over me."

"Jesus..." Raf sounded like he couldn't breathe.

"How do I look? Did you make a mess?"

"Oh Jesus..."

"Pull yourself together Raf!"

"Gretch I... I came all over you. What about Stan? He's gonna come back right?" Gretchen made a sour face, to be dragged out of the moment and reminded about that.

"You know what?" her voice was strong and decisive, "Screw him, get me down from here and cut these ropes Raf, there's some big scissors in the kitchen that should do."

"With pleasure." Raf paused somewhere out of sight, to clean himself off Gretchen guessed, then went out to get the scissors. Gretchen, spinning slowly once again, enjoyed the silence, tracing her fingers through the slick wet mess that was slowly getting stickier and stickier on the smooth curve of her ass.

Raf reappeared, lowered her back down onto the bed and set about the ropes.

"What are you going to do Gretch?"

"Now? Pack some things and stay with a friend I guess. Sort things out with Stan over the next few days, cry a lot once I come down off this... whatever this is. Get coffee with you next week."

"Coffee with me?" Again, she could hear his slow smirk as he cut one leg completely free of the rope. She stretched it out, the muscles groaning and complaining as normal circulation was restored.

"Yeah!" she said playfully. "I mean, if I just give you a hand job after you watch me come, and then we don't see each other properly again - it sound s a bit slutty doesn't it?"

"Not really," Raf cut her other leg free, "just sounds sexy to me."