Grey Sky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A small change of plan, Dan" She cooed, looking up from under her eyelashes, "McCloud won't meet us without Grey."

Dan swallowed the now well-chewed meat. "And you agreed to go."

She caught a brief glimpse of amber in his eyes before he controlled his wolf and Vicky smiled inwardly. He was ready to fight her, coming to him now had been the right decision, he definitely needs to be tamed.

Lowering his head like the good Beta he was meant to be, she felt somewhat pacified, glad that his actions showed submission, even if he did have to fight his wolf to do so. In a level voice, he added, "What do we do?"

Pressing her thigh close against his, Vicky could feel the heat coming off him, though in anger or lust, she wasn't sure. "We go meet them."

Dan growled, "I don't like it, with Rick holding the pups that only leaves the two of us to deal with McCloud and his boy. It's too much of a fair fight, and there's no way they'd meet us without some back up hidden nearby."

Vicky smiled and trailed a finger down his olive green vest. "That's why we're not bringing Rick and the pups." She watched him as he processed the information. When he understood her plan, he looked up with bemused respect. Vicky simply raised her perfectly arched brow.

"Insurance. Our safety for the location of the twins. Clever." Shaking his head, Dan thought it through, "From what I know of McCloud, if he has a way to return the twins safely without anyone getting harmed then he'll take it. And it's not like he'd know the importance of the information he's giving away."

Dan's square face split into a wolfish grin, he grabbed Vicky's hand, which had made it's way to the top button of his cargo pants.

"Looks like you have everything under control."

Smiling coquettishly, Vicky knew she had won this skirmish. The fire in his eyes was completely unguarded and his huge muscular body was wound tight, ready to pounce.

"Hmm, well, almost everything." She purred, "We don't need to make the drive for an hour and I find myself at a loose end..."

She left the statement unfinished as an open invitation. Dan gripped her hand harder and froze with half a seconds indecision. Then he was on her.

Vicky's heart beat wildly, kicking out a huge dose of adrenalin as she was knocked onto her back with overwhelming force. He grabbed her other hand and pinned them both above her head. His heavy thigh muscles pressed against her legs, flexing and forcing them wide. She could almost feel the heat from the straining bulge in his pants, just a bit too far to grind against.

Dan held his lips a fraction of an inch above hers, his warm breath and close proximity was invading her senses and filling her nose with the scent of leather and musk.

Somewhere, in the back of her mind, a little voice objected. She was the Alpha, she shouldn't let herself be controlled like this. But when she tried to draw strength from her wolf, the stupid dog was on it's back, neck bared in glee. Even her body was ignoring common sense, the anticipation of his lips on hers had sensitised her skin, his warm breath sparking pleasure as if it were a caress.

She squealed in surprise as Dan bit her cheek.

"Boring you am I?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Vicky didn't like the look in his eyes, they were too confident, like he knew something she didn't. Then he pressed his cock hard into her crotch and she lost all coherent thought.

Moving both of Vicky's wrists to one of his huge, rough hands, he fisted the other in her hair then mashed his lips against hers. Again, her heart raced at the sudden force and heat spread through her body as Dan began to grind against her core while fucking her mouth with his tongue. He had her stretched out beneath him, she could barely move and he was taking exactly what he wanted from her. Her wolf was ecstatic.

Dan broke off his assault on her lips, pulling back to reach down and rip Vicky's shirt apart. He stilled briefly, staring hard at the small, pert mounds barely encased in a scrap of black silk. Freeing her wrists, he covered her breasts with both hands, staring glassy eyed as he massaged them through the fabric. Vicky's heavy breathing turned into small moans and her pelvis rose to meet Dan's thrusts.

Still entranced by her breasts, he rose, stepping back and grunting "Strip".

A little stunned by his dominance, she almost wanted to deny him, but the ache deep in her body betrayed her. She may have started this to manipulate him but now all she wanted was to feel his shaft slamming into her.

Standing up in front of the sofa, she unclasped her bra, rubbing her breasts with the soft material before letting it fall to the floor. Checking to see she still had Dan's attention, Vicky unbuttoned her pants, removing them and her black silk panties in one fluid motion. Stepping out of her shoes and the puddle of clothes at her feet, she felt his eyes roam across her body.

Made bold by his obvious need she pressed toward him, so her hot skin was inches from his body. His eyes were completely amber now and staring down past her hard brown nipples to the apex of her thighs.

Vicky twined her fingers with his then gently placed them on her mound. Moaning softly as they slid across her wet folds, she pushed them past her sensitive nub to the entrance of her pussy.

Dan took over immediately, his rough fingers pressing into her tight hole. Her breath came in short pants as he thrust two digits in up to the knuckle. Her tight channel started to spasm, as he pumped his hand once, then again, before pulling out completely.

Confused by the forceful entry, then sudden emptiness, Vicky looked to Dan, needing him to be inside her again. Fingers, cock, she didn't care so long as he didn't stop this time.

Dan grabbed Vicky's hips, turning her around and forcing her to kneel on the sofa, coming down to kneel on the floor behind her. Facing away from him she braced her hands on the wall as he ran his teeth across her firm ass, almost hard enough to break the skin. Vicky moaned loudly at the abuse, unsure if it was in pain or pleasure. Feeling his strong hands press her thighs apart, she had no choice but to comply.

She tried not to whimper as his nose pressed into her cunt, inhaling her scent deeply and licked at her swollen clit. Rising, he licked his way over the bite mark on her firm ass and up her tanned back, only to leave another red mark on her shoulder. Unable to take any more teasing, Vicky turned to see Dan unbutton his pants, his cock springing free. He held back for a second, pumping his hand slowly along his member, then rubbed the tip of his fat head into her scorching folds, coating it in her flowing juices.

Vicky was trembling by the time he reached her entrance. Expecting another rough thrust like he had with his fingers, she tried to relax, hoping to accept him without much pain. Instead a hand snaked up the curve of her waist, his callouses causing a delicious friction that made her body shiver. His fingers spread wide, covering the soft underside of her breast then his thumb and forefinger snapped to her taut peak, teasing a musical cry from her lips.

"Please, just fuck me," Vicky asked, her voice small and full of need.

With pride evident in his voice, Dan replied, "That's what I wanted to hear", as he slowly sheathed his member with her wet cunt.

Mumbling incoherently, Vicky felt her pussy stretch out. Just as she was beginning to struggle with his size, Dan pulled out and thrust in again, each time moving that bit faster. Bringing his other hand to her free breast, he began to rhythmically squeeze them as he pounded into her hole.

The combination of Dan's cock mercilessly fucking her and his firm hold on her breasts ignited a slow fire that started tight in her gut and spread through her body. It reached her lungs as Dan thrust hard and Vicky struggled to breathe, she was consumed completely by it. Every muscle in her body tightened and her wordless screams echoed off the bare walls. Grunting behind her, Dan pumped once more as his balls tightened and he shot his load into her channel. Breathing deeply, his cock emptied the last of it's load and he pulled out.

Feeling him finish, Vicky was grateful that he hadn't taken too long after her own release. She turned around in time to watch him button his pants.

He stood, straightening his clothes, "Going to check the car, we go in half an hour right?"

"Half an hour." Vicky replied, lying down as he left the room. That's more like it, she thought to herself as she waited for her breathing to return to normal.

*****

Tyler watched his bare feet quietly slap on the plastic flooring, not looking where he was being dragged. The only spare clothes Rick could find for them had been women's t-shirts, his an olive green and his sister wore black. Both hung loosely on their frames, covering almost to the elbow and knees. At least they were soft, he thought.

Rick's angry mumbling washed over his head as they turned a few corners. Glancing over at Beth he noticed her black eyes darting across everything in their path. 'Oh yeah,' he thought, 'I should be remembering.' Not that there was anything to remember, the corridors were like the office; plain and faded.

A sudden jerk on his arm was all the warning he got before stumbling full into Rick's stationary legs. His body momentarily froze as Rick growled, then he jumped as far back as his arm would allow.

Beth shot him an annoyed glance then turned her attention to the sturdy metal door in front of them. Tyler heard Rick unlock it then pushed them both roughly into the dim room. Before he could turn around, Rick had slammed the door shut behind them and locked it again. A pale waning moon shed a few beams through the small window, giving his Were eyes more than enough light to see.

"This is much worse than the place we were in-"

Tyler stopped mid sentence as he spotted the woman in the corner get up from the floor and yawn as if she had just woken. He grabbed his sister, who had already seen her and was giving the stranger wary glances. Beth can smell it too, he guessed, she's a human.

Tyler relaxed a little bit, humans weren't as strong as Weres, and this one was only a short female. She was slim but obviously through modest eating; She didn't have any hard angles from exercise. She had the same T-shirt on as his sister but they had given her pants too. Looking down at his bare legs, Tyler figured they wouldn't have fit anyway.

He watched as her blue eyes squinted, trying to adjust to the twilight. Her face became a mask of shock as she took in their borrowed clothes, opening her mouth in horror as she registered their bare feet. Tyler was confused, there was no way she could know they were Were, why did she look so afraid?

Realising that they couldn't just stare at each other all night, Tyler looked to his sister again; Beth seemed to be as confused as he was, meeting his eyes and raising an eyebrow. Turning back to the woman, who had composed her face a little bit, Tyler took a step towards her.

"Are you OK? You don't need to be afraid of us."

The woman took a deep breath and tucked her sleek mahogany hair behind her ears.

"Oh, I'm not." She said with a strange accent. "Afraid, that is. Are you guys alright? What's happened to you two?"

"Yeah we're- ow!" Tyler rubbed his arm where Beth had just hit him, from the daggers in her eyes he was sure silently calling him an idiot.

"Ahhh, look I understand, you don't need to tell me." The woman said kindly. "I'm Lily, by the way." She moved back to where she had been sleeping and sat down. "I'm not going to hurt you, or make you do anything you don't want to do." Sighing, she crossed her legs and gave them a small smile.

Tyler looked between Beth's stubborn glare then Lily's small smile, he leaned over to his sister her whispered, "I like her, she's good so don't hit me again." Beth simply rolled her eyes, it had been a long time since she'd questioned one of his 'feelings' about someone.

"I'm Tyler, and this is my sister Beth. Nice to meet you" He sat down on the cold tiles near her. "Vicky kidnapped us too."

Lily's smile faded from her face, "Vicky, is that the blonde woman?" Tyler nodded, absently aware of his sister cautiously sitting down beside him. "Do you know her?"

"Sort of, she used to be in our pa-"

"Used to be friends with our parents." Beth quickly finished for him, elbowing him in the ribs as she leant towards Lily; who was nodding as if that made sense.

Tyler was surprised he hadn't even thought about lying to her. It was one of the Were's oldest laws; Never let the humans find out about them. He'd heard different stories of the humans who had found out about Weres. But it was always up to the nearest pack to deal with them. And they were always given the choice to join the pack, but not all humans did. If they didn't then they got dealt with another way. The pack protects pack.

Lily reached over to a covered tray, lifting the foil from the sides, "Are you two hungry? I have a mystery meal here if you'd like to share it?"

Beth looked at her as if she was crazy, "Mystery meal?"

Leaving the foil on top so the contents were hidden, Lily laughed, "Yup, I'm sure it's food, but what kind is a mystery."

Nonplussed Beth sniffed, "It's beef steak and french fries."

This time it was Tyler's turn to glare, he would have hit Beth too if she wasn't a girl. Lily ripped the foil off the chipped wooden tray to reveal... a beef steak and fries.

"Wow. You've got a hidden talent little lady."

Beth's cheeks flushed a little and half shrugged at Tyler. Shaking his head he felt his mouth water at the sight of the cold meat.

"Go on, help yourself."

Lily appeared pleasantly surprised to see proper cutlery next to the plate, picking them up she cut the steak in half then pushed the tray over between Tyler and his sister. Needing no more encouragement, he handed one half to Beth then began to chew through the cold meat.

Tyler was down to his last bite before he realised Lily hadn't eaten anything. Lowering his hands, he looked over at her, eyes full of guilt. Before he could say anything though, she reached across his legs, winking and stealing a couple of fries. Picking at them she leaned against the wall.

"So where are you two from then?"

"We live in the forest our family own," Tyler replied.

"Just outside a small town." Beth added with much more enthusiasm now she had been fed. "They brought us south, in the van. Took a couple of hours."

Lily looked amazed to hear this, "Wow, so if we got out of this room, you'd know how to get home?"

Through a mouthful of fries, Beth nodded and mumbled something that Tyler thought sounded like 'sure'. Lily was looking at them again with curiosity.

"So how old are you guys?"

"Six and one month" Tyler replied, starting to feel safe for the first time in hours as Lily smiled down on them.

"No way, you guys look way too strong to be six."

"We're strong and we're six." Beth laughed.

"Well, I'm thinking that half a cold steak isn't going to help you get any stronger, what do you say we try to escape?"

Tyler looked to Beth, who had shifted forward to get closer to the tray. "That's a great idea." Her face fell, "How do we do that?"

"Do you know how many people are holding us, apart from Vicky?"

"Just Dan and Rick." Tyler grimaced as he said Rick's name.

Picking up on this Lily bent over to their height and in a stage whisper, "I don't like them either."

At this, Beth grinned, "It's OK, our papa's gonna get them."

Lily smiled back. "I hope he does."

12