All Comments on 'Grief Pt. 01'

by ravensclaw1972

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
such an erotic and mesmerising nude beauty!! :))

hey ravensclaw:)

a beautiful sexy lady,with long flowing amber hair,gardening in the nude???....somewhere in her house in a beautiful isolated hill forest.....so erotic...wow!!:))....

a guy fresh from tragedy trying his level best to remain as a recluse and with as much rudeness he can muster ......to avoid the stunner's attentions.....and all his defences melting away before her charms and their surrender to each other.....and his deliverance from the grief imposed abstinences.....:)

and what was that balderdash about being afraid at the sight of a naked,beautiful lady?;).....come on.....its one of the most magical treats the sight can get!!;) the sight,almost the whole world is addicted to!!;)and what nerve!! ...not appreciating the so appreciable!!!!! :o ;);););)

grief comes....and will keep coming.....but the show must go on John!!!and especially at the lucky event of a mesmerising nude beauty trying to pull you out of the abyss of grief....:))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userravensclaw1972@ravensclaw1972
Real phone sex stories are based loosely on the calls that I have done over the years. While I change all the identifying details of these stories, these stories do comprise of real sex stories and can be useful to show the versatility that I bring to the phone sex. Each of ...